- I'm using Digital Ocean and must say that it's really good hosting I've ever triedDigital Ocean is a great pick for WordPress sites and more due to their insanely fast droplet creator. Simply pick that you're creating a WP site and bam - it's done. Besides from that, you can also setup droplets in any way, so you have full control over the file base and such.
- WPEngine is about the gold standard here, and they have a very good migration plugin in the wordpress store. "Tight budget" doesnt really define a dollar amount. If you can afford them, use them. If you are talking under 20/mo, I used hawkhost before when I didnt have the time to move accounts around. They are about the only one I can think of in the "cheap, but good customer service" category. Im not sure if they still migrate accounts, if you are on cpanel, then prolly.
- 3SitegroundI'm using siteground now and their customer service is incredible. It's chat based with no wait time. I'm a beginner and have chatted with them for hours and they don't mind. They will also proactively take steps to optimize your site, walk you through exactly what changes they made, recommend products and explain why....I could go on and on. Definitely recommend
- 9F(x) Data CloudF(x) Data Cloud made this productYou can easily manage the website with high traffic and it provides the cheapest plans starting at $1.99/Month. Besides that you get the appreciable Technical support
- Use this for a number of sites. You can pick your actual host (I use digital ocean), and spin up (or down) a new server any time. Cloudways makes it easy to manage digital ocean without needing to know command line. Online support is great launching a new site is dead simple.