I'm looking for a new pair of earbuds or headphones to go to the gym but also use when I'm working. Wireless and sound cancellation would be optimal but I'm open to suggestions. I just need something comfortable that will not be ruined by sweat ;)
- The best ones I can really suggest everyone! Can‘t wait for the next generation... those are awesome in sound & feel. The most comfortable ones on an 12hours pitch day at the office ^^The only product i'm 100% satisfied with, they fit great in the ears, they don't fall out no matter what movements you do, they seem to resist sweat pretty damn good i wear them on a daily basis on commute, work, home, gym etc and the smart features like auto-pause or smart switch between L/R when on calls is fantastic. Plus the connexion is super solid, whether i'm using them with my iPhone, Apple Watch or Windows Laptop ! Advertised battery life is pretty accurate and the killer feature for me is the super fast charging due to their small battery. Only con to me is that there is no swipe gesture for volume control but i use the apple watch crown for that :) Overall , the best 160€ i've spent.
- Super comfortable and pairs instantaneously. I use it every day at the gym, commuting to college, and in the library for up to several hours at a time.They're convenient when I need to take them off, hang around my neck and not worry I'll misplace an earbud.
- Wonderful earbuds. Pairs almost instantly both with iPhones and Androids phones. Comes with a shirt clip or clips to have a perfect fit. Give them a try.
- I am using those now and it's a great combination of sweat-resistance, sound quality, and comfort. Battery life is debatable (imo, no wireless earphone is perfect in that aspect) but it's definitely enough for any sports activity (and I have headsets for anything else anyway).Bose Soundsports have superior sound to all the others I have tried (airpods, beats, some off brands, etc). They are a bit more expensive but with the price. And the Bose customer service is amazing. They replaced mine and gave me extra clips for free. They are resilient to sweat and do a good job of blocking out sound.
- I bought, tested and returned a few wireless headphones (JLab Epic 2, Jaybird X3 and Apple Airpods) and the Powerbeats 3 are the ones I liked better for my concrete needs. I mainly use them for all kinds of sports (running, gym, crossfit) as well as for my daily commute. 👍 Pros: light, sweat & water resistant, charge in a heartbeat, never fall out my ears and the sound quality is pretty good. 👎 Cons: the noise isolation isn't perfect, but I personally like it that way so I can run with them hearing a bit of what's around me. The microphone isn't as good as other desk headphones. A really helpful resource for my research back then was The Wirecutter page for wireless headphones, take a look https://thewirecutter.com/review...
- I am going to post that one too as a great value option. I used its predecessors (starting from PMX70, and bought the other models up until now) : it's very light and comfortable to me, incredible sound quality (I love the Sennheiser sound). They all resisted my sweating & mistreatment for several years (avg 3-4 years each) and it's pretty cheap for that value. It's unfortunately not wireless or noise-cancelling, but if listening to music (via a regular jack) is an option for you, at this price (on Amazon, not sure why Sennheiser has such a markup on it) it's something to consider. I actually still have and use the PMX685 (previous model) for activities where I am not taking my phone with me (the Bose Soundsport Wireless I recommended were a gift to me, otherwise I would still be using the PMX fulltime ;) ).
- I recommend this for its all-rounded durability. The fact that it’s also reasonably priced, < 100 last I checked, also doesn't hurt. • Sweat-resistant and water resistant up to 3 feet 💦 Great for intense workout sessions and for when you want to rinse your earphones after • Coating also ensures the wires don't get tangled Besides being sweat-proof the coating makes this earphone seem less “delicate” than some Bluetooth options...so super handy when mindlessly tossing into your gym bag • Noise cancellation is a bit lacking, but... When exercising outdoors (I live in the city) it seems safe to hear some muted background noise. For work, I tend to just use a separate pair of earphones for work (Bose Noise Cancellation).