- Winston made this productHey Lakshan, "more lightweight than JIRA, but more than a Trello board" – you've just described productboard! First consolidate all your user inputs in one place. Next, capture and prioritize feature ideas based around user needs and clear strategic objectives. Share your roadmap to earn buy-in from colleagues and customers. Validate your ideas and engage your customer community with the new Product Portal. It's the product management solution of choice at renowned companies like Invision and Zendesk!
- Asana is really nice after big redesign. We use it daily to keep track of all tasks. Easy to use tasks and subtasks system, ability to upload files directly to the task and also they have comments under each task/subtask for discussion. If you need something for development purposes only, I thing there are better solutions, but for high level roadmap planning and tasks Asana works great for out team.I really love Asana! It's great for both collaborating with team members and personal use. I also love the fact that it implements the list, Trello board, and calendar UI formats. Trello is too lightweight IMO. Asana addresses all of the features you want - discussing issues via comments, adding screenshots, and voting on particular items via "hearting."
- Definitely more lightweight than Jira or other robust project management systems, Canny lets you publicly list upcoming features/products/bug fixes, and users can submit their own ideas and vote on which features they're most passionate about.
- We manage both with Zenkit. It´s a combination of different tools with a Kanban Board, Mind Map, Spreadsheet, simple list and a Calendar view. You can build it the way you need it because of its many custom fields and with labels. You can upload files to each item, discuss everything within the item and use mentions to reach out to the right person.
- Workstreams works great for this use case and it is free for all team sizes! You can fill the "planned" column of your Kanban Board with ideas, have it act as a backlog and prioritize from there. The discussions are happening in Slack threads so you don't lose any information and it all stays pretty close to your original idea. File attachments, labelling and powerful goal aggregation on top. https://www.workstreams.ai/featu...
- Shiv Kapoor made this productWith Nifty, you can create custom tasklists with similar features to Trello, but you're also able to tie your tasks to Milestones that you create in the Roadmap tool. Nifty also has powerful communication tools like direct messages and project discussions from which you can create and assign tasks.
- Tonkean hits that sweet spot and adds a layer of AI on top. You can manage practically anything within the platform. All you have to do is identify what you want to track, integrate your business tools, set triggers and assign owners. Tonkean does everything from there. Tonkean works within your favorite business communication tools (Slack, Teams, and email), so there's no need to change anyone's workflow. A deadline wont be met? Tonkean will reach out to the key stakeholders and push their update on the project to your dashboard. An anomaly in a data set you're tracking? Tonkean will reach out to the owner and ask them what's up. The response will then be posted to your dashboard. This works for near any situation or scenario. I promise it's worth checking out.
- Kyle Conarro made this productUserfeed helps you find out what your users need, who needs it, and why they need it. It's built on Intercom, so you can log feedback from within an Intercom conversation, as well as let users submit feedback from your Intercom widget. You can also get real-time notifications of feedback activity, making it easy to follow up with engaged customers. When it comes time to close the loop after shipping something, one click takes you to send an Intercom message to all customers who upvoted what you shipped.
- Brittany Fuller made this productRoadmap helps you prioritize your backlog based on user feedback and data from your app. You can also keep your team and stakeholders in the loop with notifications and engaging public roadmaps. We often hear from teams that Roadmap is more functional than Trello, but not overly complicated like JIRA. We also have integrations with both in case you want to keep some part of your workflow there too.
- It has the benefit of not being Jira, integrating well with Github (updating stories' status,...), having webhooks, and offering a clear hierarchy + stories relationships (blocking, related, blocked by,...) We mostly use it for dev-related work, and so far it's our favorite, by far :-)
- Vitaliy Verbenko made this productHelprace is a customer and team-facing feedback system. You can use it to manage bug reports, issues, problems, backlog or create a roadmap as well. Manage activity, moderation (pre and post) and agent collision detection. It also has SSO, API, Webhooks and the option to posting without signup.
- We're using Airfocus. It's a small startup exclusively focused on making roadmap prioritisation easier. It does a great job and integrates with Trello, Jira and more. It really helps us in our daily routines to stay focused and make sure everyone is on the same page! I highly recommend it.