- Winston made this productHey Lakshan, "more lightweight than JIRA, but more than a Trello board" – you've just described productboard! First consolidate all your user inputs in one place. Next, capture and prioritize feature ideas based around user needs and clear strategic objectives. Share your roadmap to earn buy-in from colleagues and customers. Validate your ideas and engage your customer community with the new Product Portal. It's the product management solution of choice at renowned companies like Invision and Zendesk!
- Workstreams works great for this use case and it is free for all team sizes! You can fill the "planned" column of your Kanban Board with ideas, have it act as a backlog and prioritize from there. The discussions are happening in Slack threads so you don't lose any information and it all stays pretty close to your original idea. File attachments, labelling and powerful goal aggregation on top. https://www.workstreams.ai/featu...
- Definitely more lightweight than Jira or other robust project management systems, Canny lets you publicly list upcoming features/products/bug fixes, and users can submit their own ideas and vote on which features they're most passionate about.
- Asana is really nice after big redesign. We use it daily to keep track of all tasks. Easy to use tasks and subtasks system, ability to upload files directly to the task and also they have comments under each task/subtask for discussion. If you need something for development purposes only, I thing there are better solutions, but for high level roadmap planning and tasks Asana works great for out team.I really love Asana! It's great for both collaborating with team members and personal use. I also love the fact that it implements the list, Trello board, and calendar UI formats. Trello is too lightweight IMO. Asana addresses all of the features you want - discussing issues via comments, adding screenshots, and voting on particular items via "hearting."
- Brittany Fuller made this productRoadmap helps you prioritize your backlog based on user feedback and data from your app. You can also keep your team and stakeholders in the loop with notifications and engaging public roadmaps. We often hear from teams that Roadmap is more functional than Trello, but not overly complicated like JIRA. We also have integrations with both in case you want to keep some part of your workflow there too.