Really cool product to score leads: who is more interested in emails I sent. It is much easier to select leads among 100s of recepients, whom I should call first: obviously, those people who engage more with my presentations and docs.
Docsify is a must-have email marketing tools for those who close deals.
I recommend using Docsify, it's a great tool and have got one of the best customer support.
I was finally able to replace HubSpot's plug-in with a much powerful platform, Docsify!
Great work guys and keep rocking.
- Simon Benfeldt Jørgensen made this productAccess to more than 3000+ tech journalists, Growth Hacks, Submit sites, Facebook groups and more.
Super misleading. Also not sure what the user will get for a monthly fee. Is the list getting updated on a monthly basis?
EDIT: I just reread this and it seems rude. That's not my intention, however when you charge people money and take something from them - anything, even their email - it is expected that they get some value in return, even if that's not very significant.
Another sales pitch just feels like a steal, not only of their data (email), but of their time.
The person behind basically spammed a lot of users on Twitter to have them upvote here on Producthunt. Also it seems very misleading putting in your email just to get a sales pitch.
+ A subscription model for a potentially-never-updated product? Nope.
Generally I'm against just collecting emails, and to make matters worse.. it could easily be considered illegal to message all ~3.000 people in Denmark (also where maker is from) Depends how its done and if total consent is given from all. Anyhow, I wouldn't risk it myself.
Good job on the data collection, but anything else I basically dislike. Good luck though.
- Ricky Yean made this productThe first step to successful PR is to put your best foot forward and demonstrate why you are consequential and credible. A press page is a great way to highlight that on your website, but like other static, secondary pages, it's annoying to build and maintain. Press Pages by Upbeat makes it easy for anyone to make a press page in a few minutes. After it's set up, the tool automatically detects new mentions of your company to help you update it. It's featured on Product Hunt today: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
- If you want to get the best marketing strategy, then you must try the SocialPeta.SocialPeta is the largest global advertising advertising material analysis platform, the material has exceeded 250 million, you can find the platform the hottest advertising material here, continuous monitoring of your competitors, your products and red hot network on social media real-time analysis, to help you make more accurate marketing decisions.
Have to say congrats, I've used something similar before in the past, can't remember the name of it!
I really like the system, it's intuitive and could be a massive lead magnet, it let's you see the URL the visitor has viewed and how long they have been on that particular URL, great for businesses to hand over to the sales team to chase down!
Would be great to see IP addresses of visitors as well, noticed some of our competitors have been sniffing around and if I had the IP of them I would block them lol!
Love the Twitter / Facebook, linked info if available, great for adding a social follow and of course narrowing down the individual my using linkedin to find people working at the company and establish contact.
All in all a great solution, it's just how much this will cost when it's out of BETA that will make it great or kill it.
I for one love it :-)
Google Analytics tells us what people are doing on your site and where they're coming from. VQ tells you who these people are. Fantastic compliment to your existing analytics tools. Especially useful in B2B Marketing.
- 1Adina Jipa made this productsocialinsider.io - a social media analytics tool which serves up a full view of a competitor’s digital strategy for IG & FB. When and what are they posting? How are they engaging with their audience? What content is generating excitement and what’s falling flat? Socialinsider.io will crunch the numbers and figure it out, offering you a glimpse at tactics you can utilize to one-up a rival and improve your own online content.
- Hands down, it has to be Agile CRM. Agile CRM is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. It has been rated as the best by: - G2Crowd, - Capterra, - TrustRadius Started in 2013-14 and it currently serves over 14,000 businesses worldwide! Try for free and share your feedback! (www.agilecrm.com) By providing an end-to-end solution that can manage every aspect of your business, Agile CRM sets itself apart from the competition by letting you drastically reduce the number of applications you need to manage different parts of your business. The platform offers an open API that enables users to integrate with numerous third-party applications, as well as develop their own custom widgets to integrate additional applications. Plus, the SaaS system lives in the cloud and is fully mobile-ready, making it a true next-generation solution. The solution is highly scalable with a very attractive price point. This makes Agile CRM the perfect solution for small businesses looking to grow sustainably.
- To get a foothold in the market you need be strong in your network and AeroLeads is one of the perfect solutions for your marketing growth as well for PR because it will help you to find professional email id of your contacts person from LinkedIn, CrunchBase, Angellist, Inbound.org etc. which can best medium to expand your network for your business.
Found AeroLeads through its blog which contains content on digital marketing and lead generation and makes it so much more easier to understand. Check it out here. https://aeroleads.com/blog/
AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads and prospects with accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads and prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard. On your AeroLeads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name, title, and employer, in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- The best marketing product for 2018 would be a new unique product named "ifun pocket cinema". It's a palm size projector, very small and delicate. I tried opened it,that's amazing, you can play it with build-in battery without plugging in power supply.You can watch movie by just connect with wifi or mobile hot spot, which is much more convenient than ordinary projector. Besides, it has a build-in sound effect,directly show on the wall, watching a large screen ultra-high definition movie, lying in bed to enjoy the hotel theater, I felt so cool ! I was instantly attracted by their projector special service. I was told that the hotel is full of customers everyday since they rented the projector. I felt that this product is so attractive that the market prospect is very good. I've heard that the suppliers are looking for distributors all around the world, you only need to invest few hundred dollars to become their distributor. Last week, i ordered a sample for test sale, and tried play movies in the square and college for 2 days. What a surprise ! I got so many customers from hotels and colleges to rent this projector and some customers want to buy from me. I'm so excited ! I already earned 5000 usd within one week.Thanks to this product for my business trip to carry out so smoothly, if you also want to do electronic products business, you can go to check their website http://www.nicenovelty.com to have a look.