This app really does exactly what I need- monitors prices on the go for all my altcoins and projects I follow. The design is clean and easy to use, I really enjoy the app.
My son introduced me to this app and I LOVE it. Really easy to monitor coins, which is something we can talk about and connect on. I had a few issues with the app but Blockfolio support solved the issue within five minutes of writing them on live chat. Excellent service!
- Great alternative to Blockfolio, with a better interface and pretty much the same features.
Haven't found anything even nearly as good as this on the market. Solid team and product, excited for things to come. Export to CSV and ability to sync data to the cloud would be welcome features.
I've been using Delta since I entered the market in January but in the past week it's stopped working and their updates are only for Paid users. Their new Touch ID feature doesn't even work. Lately my portfolio seems to be totally wrong every other day.
- Very clean and neat!Highly recommend CoinBox to cryptocurrency investors and traders, you can look at live prices and arbitrage opportunities for over 1600 coins across exchanges, also it supports auto-sync exchanges with APIs which is brilliant, I know it is something that some portfolio apps have, but CoinBox has made it more easier and neat
- Vincent Tellier made this productNice app! (Disclosure: I built it 😜)Love the auto-import from exchanges, really useful.
The application is really good. It is very similar to Robinhood and so, it makes it easy for me to transition.
Facebook login is a huge time saver and no nasty signups.
Missing RaiBlocks Coin - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/
Team very attentive and very dynamic. real professionals.
I highly recommend this app after testing it.
It's really the best on the market.
- It's not free, but it works perfectly, is very customizable (even have different price sources for each coin) and you can also use it on your iPad.
- Nicolo S made this productCryptoAnalyst is the world's premier cryptocurrency news analysis site, bringing you all the headlines in crypto adoption, regulation, and much more. CryptoAnalyst releases at least one very high-quality article a day focusing on the most important headlines and delivering this news right to your inbox!
I've been reading CryptoAnalyst since it has born. The content is always meaty and fresh. This project has a huge potential!
Also I recommend to subscribe the newsletter. Guys work really hard on it.
Solid crypto news project with original content. We publish the daily articles in the our crypto community 👉 cryptoaquarium.com
Great thing that guys are not rushing with CoinDex. Before the launch, they had been developing, testing and improving the app for a few months.
I love their patience and a serious approach. Way to go!
I have been using Coindex for a long time now and am constantly impressed by the time and care Josh and Cellaflora put into the project. There is an emphasis on perfection and testing the app's features before release and this has amounted to a polished and irreplaceable part of my iPhone. Coindex will always have a space on my dock and can't wait to see what they add next :)
Coinbase is there to get you started; it's easy to use and understand what you're doing. The transactions feel safe enough, and it protects you from buying too much at once. It genuinely seems like they take care of their users, especially new ones.
I have been waiting for a week now for my funds to become available on coinbase and they still are not. Plus, I have had zero feedback from the support team for a week now. Do not put your money here. Seriously.
I have been using CryptoPort (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jsd.cryptoport&hl=en) which support more exchanges. That app also shows profits in BTC / Fiat. Only small issue I have with that is that for showing profits, the initial investment is only in BTC or Fiat currency. No ETH support.
P.S: I am just a happy end user of the CryptoPort app. If this app evolves to be better, I will jump on this one surely.
It's a promising app
I get the idea and nice UI execution which most likely attract people (this is the wrong reason to attract people though).
I give more fault to ProductHunt team for tweeting it as a Coinbase competitor, which is not as they dont deal with euros,usd etc.
I would love to check this out, but there is a checkbox on the sign up page that states: "I certify that I am not a U.S. citizen, resident or entity (a U.S. Person) nor am I acting on behalf of a U.S. Person." which at first glance doesn't make a lot of sense, but basically means that you can't sign up if you are an American...
That's fine, but it should be much more clear before you even get to the sign up page, and not just put it as a checkbox that most people aren't likely to fully read.