I'm looking for a to-do list app that integrates between my laptop and phone. A lot of the ones I've found just have too much going and I'm looking for something clean and simple. There's just something gratifying about clicking a "done" checkbox.
- I use it everyday. It has a simple yet effective design and it keeps you focused on solving your tasks. You also get the fulfillment of crossing the tasks off the list and getting stuff done! Also, the sync between the mobile app and the website works great.
- Taskful has a beautiful interface and is available for Android & iOS. It's a simple task manager that focussed on letting you create subtasks with ease to reduce the amount of stress that comes with getting things done. It's unfortunately not available on desktop yet, though.
- ProofHub is a task management and project planning software that brings a lot in the platter for teams of all sizes. The native to do feature in ProofHub is simple to use with an amazingly neat interface. It has also got all the advanced features like sub tasks, recurring events, assign multiple people to a single task, option to set a start and end date, set time estimates, mark lists as private, and lots more.
- Every time I get overwhelmed by imposed structure of a todo app, I return to TaskPaper. It can be as simple as a list of items, and as complicated of a system as you need.
- Shaan Singh made this productIf you like the feeling of completing a task, Time 2 gives you that feeling on steroids! Additionally, it's really great for: 1) organizing your whole week, 2) staying focused on your work as you're doing it, and 3) tracking your daily effectiveness. And all in one clean design! It's basically a distraction killer in your pocket.