I'm looking for a to-do list app that integrates between my laptop and phone. A lot of the ones I've found just have too much going and I'm looking for something clean and simple. There's just something gratifying about clicking a "done" checkbox.
- Basic or in depth as you want it to be. Simple, easy to understand UI. Has a cool "Smart Schedule" feature that uses AI to figure out the best day/time for your task. Mac/Windows/Android/Linux/iOS/Web.Simple interface, powerful features, multi-platform, free.
- Zenkit is an online project management solution that offers many different data views like a to-do list, mind-map, spreadsheet, kanban board, or calendar. Whether you´re a task-list enthusiast, or a manager of complex projects, Zenkit let´s you be as productive as possible.
- Work on both Phone and lap top and notes can be shared via google docs
- Its phenominal, its got a great tagging system, lets you simply organize groups of tasks into "areas" (work/personal/etc.) and its got very simple, clean, and useful UI/UX.Agreed things 3 has a beautiful UI and is simple but not limited. Great appIt was a game changer for me. Used lots of apps like Wunderlist, Any.do, Clear, Todoist, Apple Reminders and Notes, even Trello and regular notebook. Neither of them worked out. Some due to ugly UI, some due to limited functionality. Things 3 works the best in my opinion. It's very clear, super easy and fun to use. Still it's not limited so if you need something more than just a tasklist — it is there. Great app.
- I use it everyday. It has a simple yet effective design and it keeps you focused on solving your tasks. You also get the fulfillment of crossing the tasks off the list and getting stuff done! Also, the sync between the mobile app and the website works great.
- Taskful has a beautiful interface and is available for Android & iOS. It's a simple task manager that focussed on letting you create subtasks with ease to reduce the amount of stress that comes with getting things done. It's unfortunately not available on desktop yet, though.
- Minimalistic and, to use the most overused words to describe apps, very beautiful and clean UI!Minimalistic and, to use the most overused words to describe apps, very beautiful and clean UI!
- Every time I get overwhelmed by imposed structure of a todo app, I return to TaskPaper. It can be as simple as a list of items, and as complicated of a system as you need.
- ProofHub is a task management and project planning software that brings a lot in the platter for teams of all sizes. The native to do feature in ProofHub is simple to use with an amazingly neat interface. It has also got all the advanced features like sub tasks, recurring events, assign multiple people to a single task, option to set a start and end date, set time estimates, mark lists as private, and lots more.
- Shaan Singh made this productIf you like the feeling of completing a task, Time 2 gives you that feeling on steroids! Additionally, it's really great for: 1) organizing your whole week, 2) staying focused on your work as you're doing it, and 3) tracking your daily effectiveness. And all in one clean design! It's basically a distraction killer in your pocket.
- Use this one if you wanna keep it really simple. Thou I prefer Things 3 for my personal tasks, Clear is a nice option for those who really want a minimalistic approach to task tracking. The UI is still unbeatable even after years since it was first released.