- Probably my favorite app on my phone. Set a timer for how long you want to focus and if you touch your phone, a virtual tree in your forest will die. The longer you set your timers, the more virtual trees grow and the more coins you get. You can then use the coins to plant actual trees!
- This app is superb. I'm using it everyday and really enjoying it. I like the simplicity in UI, the progress page is focused and informative. I think with several updates this app will be number #1 goal tracker.
- Zenkit has been a KILLER tool for me as a freelancer, and I imagine it will be just as useful for you! The ease of sharing and manipulating tasks is what makes the biggest difference. If you have fans of Kanban boards, mind maps, tables etc. you don't have to worry about not catering to everyone's tastes as every option Zenkit provides can be viewed in every other option. It even integrated with apps you might be currently using such as Trello and Excel. It's definitely worth checking out if you haven't done so already!
- Simple Pomodoro timer in your Mac's menu bar - divide tasks into intervals (generally 25 minutes long) separated by short breaks. It's a common technique for maintaining focus but everybody is different so give it a try and see if it works for you.
- Amazing autofill feature, and outstanding to manage your accounts. In a word, you should have a try!
- Check out Forest (www.forestadmin.com) if you're looking for a robust and friendly back office solution to access and manipulate data. Unleash your team’s productivity with multiple dashboards and data-views features, conversation module (assign teammates, leave notes, and communicate directly through Forest where all your data is), workflows-mapping, smart actions, ...
- Most downloaded app lock in Play Store. Protect privacy with password, pattern, fingerprint lock. Supports intruder selfie, incognito browser and multiple Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin accounts management. ★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries. ★ Over 300 Million users, supports 32 languages.
- Zulip! The fully threaded model of Zulip allows you to follow the conversations that you care about and ignore the ones you don't. Once you start using Zulip you will realise how much time are you wasting in chat applications like Slack by having to go through hundreds of messages that may not be even relevant to you.
- Stu Green made this productSo this app is about the planning aspect, not the tracking (though it does offer that too). The app allows you to make time to get things done, rather than just asking you what you did. So the planning is a huge piece, and this app allows you to schedule blocks of time to get stuff done.
- If you are looking for a tool to plan and organize projects within a real-time workspace, then ProofHub is the tool. It is a cloud hosted project management tool that enable collaboration with everyone using it. For growing teams, it is an exceptional tool for project management, scheduling, communication and many more. With ProofHub, you get plenty of options to stay more productive at work.
- Block yourself from visiting certain websites. There are a lot of apps that do this but I like this one because instead of setting a timer, you add sites to a list and whenever you visit them, you get a notice that says "Shouldn't you be working?" and the guilt makes you get back to work.
- Great tool to manage all the projects and tasks in one place. Extremely functional, great UI/UX. Also, like the fact, there is a free version for smaller teams (less than 15 people), which is really nice especially if you are bootstrapping your company.