- Probably my favorite app on my phone. Set a timer for how long you want to focus and if you touch your phone, a virtual tree in your forest will die. The longer you set your timers, the more virtual trees grow and the more coins you get. You can then use the coins to plant actual trees!
This is amazing so for. It really keeps me going on my task t hand and let me leave my phone totally alone. The idea of growing something (for yourself) because of focussed time, is beautifully illustrated and simply a truth.
I worked 6 hours yesterday, doing 25 minute chunks with 5-10 minutes of breaks in between. It really helped me to get something profound done.
(I am using Android 8.0)hi I found a hack in this app that I can use YouTube and playstore for hours but still the plant is intact and the app is running in background still I love the app and I make my 10 friend's to download the app
Can you please add animals in the forest and if we need to give the animals food we have to Winn the challenge.
If we don't give the animals food it will die
- This app is superb. I'm using it everyday and really enjoying it. I like the simplicity in UI, the progress page is focused and informative. I think with several updates this app will be number #1 goal tracker.
I have enjoyed using this app for the past month but can't justify the subscription price until the app more significantly differentiates itself from competitors. (There needs to be a lot more integrations to justify the price.)
Also, I believe that you should completely own your own data, and I don't like how CSV export is a "premium" feature.
Other than that, the UI is very clean, and I think other habit trackers need to embrace "automated" goal tracking like this.
Developing good habits is one of the foundations of a good life, and it deserves well designed tools. I believe Nirow it's one of those tools and I look very much forward to its development. It supports a variety of ways to track habits both manually and automatically, fitting plenty of scenarios. There is no excuse to not to try it and improve your life 1 habit at a time ;)
- Zenkit has been a KILLER tool for me as a freelancer, and I imagine it will be just as useful for you! The ease of sharing and manipulating tasks is what makes the biggest difference. If you have fans of Kanban boards, mind maps, tables etc. you don't have to worry about not catering to everyone's tastes as every option Zenkit provides can be viewed in every other option. It even integrated with apps you might be currently using such as Trello and Excel. It's definitely worth checking out if you haven't done so already!
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Simple Pomodoro timer in your Mac's menu bar - divide tasks into intervals (generally 25 minutes long) separated by short breaks. It's a common technique for maintaining focus but everybody is different so give it a try and see if it works for you.
We were looking for a tool to replace Asana, and after initially testing Todoist, became certain it could be the tool for us. But sharing projects is a PITA. There's no easy way to let your team have access to all newly created projects. Also, the projects structure isn't shared, so sharing a new subproject causes havoc in the teammate's projects structure, and the teammate needs to manually configure the projects structure according to it's intended layout.
The Todoist app is ruthlessly efficient in helping me capture my tasks no matter when or where I am. Bring collaborators into a project, or a task is a snap. When I'm creating a recurring task, and hopefully a positive habit, or when I am reflecting on my productivity, Todoist works.
We have used it for 6 month, we were looking for a tool to increase the efficacy of our time tracking and productivity, and TMetric turned out to be perfect! It's ingrained in our daily routine now. Highly recommended!
I am glad to share my personal opinion about TMetric - time tracker for Linux.
TMetric helps you to be more productive and manage your tasks and time. When I started to use TMetric I have noticed that I became more productive at work as I know how much time I spend for each task and I managed to reduce the waste of time.
- Amazing autofill feature, and outstanding to manage your accounts. In a word, you should have a try!
- Check out Forest (www.forestadmin.com) if you're looking for a robust and friendly back office solution to access and manipulate data. Unleash your team’s productivity with multiple dashboards and data-views features, conversation module (assign teammates, leave notes, and communicate directly through Forest where all your data is), workflows-mapping, smart actions, ...
- Most downloaded app lock in Play Store. Protect privacy with password, pattern, fingerprint lock. Supports intruder selfie, incognito browser and multiple Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin accounts management. ★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries. ★ Over 300 Million users, supports 32 languages.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
- I would recommend trying a platform like Tonkean. It's like your favorite project management tool, but so much more, because there's a layer of automation added on top! It completely eliminates the need for tracking down information, constant status updates and daily meetings. If you're the manager, your important data plus the context that only your team can provide are always kept up-to-date in your customized dashboard. There's a ton of different use cases. The website has examples, check them out here: https://tonkean.com/templates/
As we all know, it’s very rare to find a product that makes you stop and be like “This is awesome. Where has this been all my life!?” I’ve been using Tonkean daily for the the past 6 months, and am addicted. As a product marketing manager I work very cross-functionally and have always struggled with where and how to track and organize all the different things I work on. I’ve tried lots of task management, project management, and collaboration tools, but always ended up back in sticky notes, docs, spreadsheet, and calendar reminders to follow up. Tonkean changed this. While docs and spreadsheets are still useful for somethings of course, I now manage everything in Tonkean — my “worklist” of projects and action items, 1-1s with my boss, cross-functional campaigns, and success of key customers I’m working with. Tonkean allows me to pull in data from all different sources (which used to be manual) so I have a view of the key metrics I care about. It also automatically gathers the status of items at the right time from the relevant owner, and provides visibility of all updates and changes in Slack or via email. Oh! And did I mention it reminds me of things I wrote down but may have forgotten about? I could go on and on, but moral of the story is: get it, play with it, and I promise you’ll love it!
We have been using Tonkean since before it was in Beta. It has shortened our Weekly Delivery Meetings by providing an easy way to bring in Data from Jira and Salesforce and review instead of transposing data into a new format.
The ability to integrate into Slack and gather updates where our Delivery Team already is has been a game changer. It keeps everyone from asking status and allows people to just work and provide updates when prompted. If I need an update out of cycle, I can use Tonkean to prompt for it.
Tonkean has been critical for our team to grow. It has provided insight to our leadership at the right level as needed.
- Zulip! The fully threaded model of Zulip allows you to follow the conversations that you care about and ignore the ones you don't. Once you start using Zulip you will realise how much time are you wasting in chat applications like Slack by having to go through hundreds of messages that may not be even relevant to you.
Zulip is built by keeping productivity in mind. Each conversation in Zulip has a topic. This allows you to take part in more than one conversation at the same time. This also make catching up on conversations efficient as compared to cSlack, Mattermost etc where you have to scroll through hundreds or thousands of messages to figure out what is going on. Zulip is the most active open source chat application in GitHub and has 350+ contributors from all across the world.
Zulip chat is awesome.
It's best alternative for Slack, Mattermost, Hipchat and other group chat apps.
It has amazing search feature with lots of operators.
know more features at https://zulipchat.com/features/
This will eventually replace Wunderlist, however a year in, the improvements are just not there for me to have hope. It's AI baked daily recommendations could be nice, but again it needs to allow for more types of task listing.
I have been using this app for about a year now and it has been quite effective in helping me manage my time. Although some other apps have a better user interface but this product is more comfortable to use, once you get use to it
- Stu Green made this productSo this app is about the planning aspect, not the tracking (though it does offer that too). The app allows you to make time to get things done, rather than just asking you what you did. So the planning is a huge piece, and this app allows you to schedule blocks of time to get stuff done.
- If you are looking for a tool to plan and organize projects within a real-time workspace, then ProofHub is the tool. It is a cloud hosted project management tool that enable collaboration with everyone using it. For growing teams, it is an exceptional tool for project management, scheduling, communication and many more. With ProofHub, you get plenty of options to stay more productive at work.
- Block yourself from visiting certain websites. There are a lot of apps that do this but I like this one because instead of setting a timer, you add sites to a list and whenever you visit them, you get a notice that says "Shouldn't you be working?" and the guilt makes you get back to work.