I'm looking for the best real estate apps to aid in the purchase of homes and investment properties.
- You can get detailed information about the crime rate in the neighborhood by sorting by either violent or nonviolent crimes to get a sense of the general safeness of an area. In addition, the app shows other points of interest, calculates potential commute times and finds any possible natural hazards that might be common to that neighborhood. *Trulia recently updated its Real Estate by Trulia App with a sleek design. It has separate sections for rentals and homes to own. They are the best for my opinion.
- If you want to do home-buying the modern way, check out Open Listings! They're taking the real estate agent (middleman) out of the picture and paying you the money you would've lost from hiring an expensive agent. You can set up a daily feed with alerts to find a place, which is a nice automation feature. Check it out!
- This is for buyers only; all I want for my clients is the most accurate info that is easiest to use. If that comes from a competitors app, so be it!
- If you're looking for a place to call home, you can't go wrong with Redfin. They are the most established web-based real estate database and have been around since 2004. They have a great iPhone and iPad app, as well as a well designed website. Best of luck!
- A fully functional property management application working as a Trulia or Realtor clone and customizable according to client's requirement.