We're looking for a tool that could remind each member of the team to share his weekly updates before a certain deadline and then share the digest of updates with the whole team. For now we've built a simple slack bot with Zapier, but I'm wondering if there would be better solutions.
- John Xie made this productTaskade offers many templates on https://taskade.com/templates for team daily, weekly updates in Task List, Mind Map, and Kanban Board formats. It's instant, real-time, registration-free, and easily shareable.
- Range lets you easily write daily updates to share with your team. It also integrates with tools like Jira, Asana, GitHub, Trello and more to suggest items to include in your update. If you've updated a Google Doc or create a pull request, Range will remind you and suggest it for your next update. Super helpful!Jennifer Dennard made this productRange makes writing and sharing updates easy. Integrations with Google Docs, Jira, Slack, and more mean that most of your update is already written for you. Plus, Range summarizes and aggregates the information over time so it's easily to get a weekly, monthly, or even yearly digest.I'm a copywriter who works with designers, creative agencies, authors and more. All of my work lives on Notion. But Notion has been rough with the project management side of things. It's hard to know what got done and what's being worked on. I may change a status of a project from "in process" to "shipped", but my partners won't know unless they are pinged. Range fills in the gaps. Daily updates, turning meeting agendas into action items, suggestions pulled from other common tools make it incredible for communicating better on projects.
- SoapBox is a 1:1 and team meeting agenda app. With SoapBox, teams can: -Collaborate on a shared meeting agenda -Assign next steps and due dates (and increase accountability!) -Access all historical agendas, meeting notes and next steps in one place -Ensure that everyone on the team has the opportunity to contribute and be heard -Browse through multiple team agenda templates via http://bit.ly/2JIGOVI -Receive post-meeting digests of the meeting minutes + next steps that were set And much more! Learn more about how SoapBox can improve team meetings: http://bit.ly/2JLxLTZ
- collabee is perfect for many different cases and weekly/daily updates definitely one of them. Create a separate collaborative space dedicated to that purpose and share related issues. Anyone who has joined the space can view the weekly or daily updates.
- This team messaging tool is very simple to understand and easy to use for any novice user. On its every version release, it comes with power-packed feature updates to extensively support the basic chat functionality. Users can access Troop messenger from Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Web, Android and iOS.
- Achieved focus on three fundamental & complementary pillars: - 👋 Daily check-in Let anyone in your organisation give the ideal level of detail on their daily activities to build awareness, trust and transparency. - 🎯 Objective tracking (OKR) Help you keep everyone aligned by sharing the same objectives. Help them go the extra mile and easily link their daily actions and longer-term objectives. - 📢 Announcements Achievements deserve to be shared and celebrated. Allow all members of your organization to share their successes with colleagues. @pbriod we'd love to get your feedback
- Nifty centralizes project communication, planning, and tracking with a bird’s-eye view across all of your projects and teammate workloads. Imagine Asana, Slack, & Trello in one truly collaborative workspace -- it's like having 3 extra hours in a day!
- Manuela Bárcenas made this productAt Fellow.app, we use our own tool to write a weekly update every Friday :) We have a recurring note in www.fellow.app where each department gets its own header and adds important news and updates. On Monday morning, our CEO uses the "send notes" feature in Fellow.app to send the updates to everyone in the company. This strategy has worked extremely well for us to keep everyone in the company up to date on the latest happenings!
- Have been using it since 2016. Helps run employee surveys, ask them what they are working on, and get you detailed analysis of how the team has been performing week on week. Fully automated, and works from small businesses to large enterprises.
- Achieved focus on three fundamental & complementary pillars: - 👋 Daily check-in Let anyone in your organisation give the ideal level of detail on their daily activities to build awareness, trust and transparency. - 🎯 Objective tracking (OKR) Help you keep everyone aligned by sharing the same objectives. Help them go the extra mile and easily link their daily actions and longer-term objectives. - 📢 Announcements Achievements deserve to be shared and celebrated. Allow all members of your organization to share their successes with colleagues.