Looking for a subscription stock photo photography website for our B2B company. We currently use Istock, but it's way too expensive. Loved to hear your recommendations! 🙋🏼 📷
- Absolutely 🍰 images for free and great way of promotion for photographers by crediting them everytime you use them on your website!Used Unsplash for a lot of my work on Medium and it's just such a great UX.
- Pawel Kadysz made this productIf you're looking for unique, authentic and sometimes imperfect stock photos - tookapic stock has all of that. Unique collection of photos from people running their 365 projects (one-photo-a-day journals). $39/mo or $99/y is reasonable price for unlimited access to more than 85000 pics.You can find there photos that you don't find anywhere else - photos are from regular people and professional photographers with a lot of passion to take pictures. Creative, beautiful, unusual, but the most important is that they are just authentic.
- Very similar to Unsplash (with some duplication of images), however it gives you the option to choose the size of the image before downloading - which saves so much time.
- I only found Negative Space a few days ago, but it seems like a great place to look if Unsplash doesn't have what you want. Everything's free and there are no copyright restrictions. I still need to snoop around a bit more - I haven't used any images in projects yet - but it's a promising site!
- I am a bit bias :) but Lobster is an excellent, affordable stock photography marketplace that taps into 30 billion user-generated images and videos. Going with user-generated stock photos is known to have a significantly higher ROI than traditional stock imagery. We offer the first month free and you can cancel anytime. Give it a shot and let me know what you think! :)
- Oleg Kuklin made this productYou can directly order the custom photography to suit your needs. We have own photo production studio. Our portfolios is featured on many stock image websites (Getty, Offset, Stocksy). Or you can use the free content.