- Jakub Rogalski made this productCustomer feedback can be collected and managed in different ways, and I think social listening is an interesting alternative. It can be a more credible source of customer insights than any other study, like focus groups or surveys as people share information about their preferences or opinions on products and services voluntarily. Thus, they are honest in their views published on their social media profiles.It's not just an online marketing tool but a perfect platform for getting feedback.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
- Baptiste made this productAll in one, segmented, relevant feedback system that product actionable results.Baptiste made this productAll in one, segmented, relevant feedback system that produces actionable results.
An amazing team and product.
We are integrating the same in our current feedback flow.
It's great to see some real alternatives to Typeform and GForms.
Have been using for a couple months and love Feedier. It's a beautiful way to request feedback from your customers. It also can be used as a lead magnet/content upgrade delivery system in exchange for feedback and it makes in insanely easy to offer incentive to your feedback request. For me at least, this used to require hacking together multiple system.
- Measure and boost customer happiness. Take a modern approach to customer feedback management. Get off-the-charts response rates with customizable NPS, CSAT & CES microsurveys Ask the right question in the right channel: survey via Email, In-app, Mobile, SMS and Intercom Messenger Real-time, automated measure of customer sentiment Monitor customer journey touchpoints Align your entire company around customer happiness. Improve customer experience Never miss a trend Increase retention and referrals Prioritize feature roadmap Follow up with customers
- All in one software for collecting customer feedback across all the digital platforms. Diversified pricing - there's a free plan perfect for smaller projects and evaluation (up to 50 responses) and you can buy the package of 500 extra responses for $39. Payed plans starts $169 monthly. Don't miss The Startup Program which is a great deal for early stage companies.
- Karthik K made this product- Extremely simple to use. - Powerful backend for admins to manage multiple buckets. - Ability to maintain private buckets for paid customers. - Available on-premise for enterprise customers. - Used by banking customers in EU.
Love HotJar! It's been pivotal for us to understand our customers, and learn how we can improve our product (SmarterQueue).
The only thing I wish it had was team member assignment within HotJar. As there are hundreds of viewings, as a manger it's a bit of an admin task to assign viewings to individuals. There maybe a way of doing this within HotJar that I've missed, but couldn't easily see it.
Great tool overall 👍🏽
I love using HotJar and have used it in conjunction with Google Analytics for years! I am able to gain so much insight from watching the recordings of people interacting with the site. This is something I would recommend to any digital marketing professional.
- Basically a feedback board software. Very easy to set up: log in, create a project, and send the link to your customers. They will leave their feedback and give likes for the ideas of others they like the most. You can also use it as a 'roadmap prioritizer': just create a board with your roadmap features and let your clients vote for them to see which ones are the most popular.
I have a love/hate relationship with Pendo. It's neither an analytics tool nor a walkthrough tool, it's a hybrid. That's a cool idea in theory and I really like it, but it makes everything significantly more expensive out of the gate. Real world implications are that you now have to get people from multiple departments on board and willing to sign off and then coordinate how to work together to ensure data integrity.
A good analytics tool for SaaS should make it easy to address AARRR/pirate metrics, and Pendo is off to a good start there. It understands the importance of both users AND accounts, makes it easy to see MAU, and can quickly provide a feature usage audit (what pages are getting viewed, what objects are being clicked). You can also easily connect Salesforce and NPS data to your product usage which is a dream come true.
Tracking retention is another story. For example, we have a goal to improve our 30d retention rate. The data is there, but no report. To build it yourself externally, you need be willing to roll up your sleeves and delve into the API. Oh, and API access will cost extra. ("It's not a lot more" translates to more than all of Intercom Pro for the same period.)
Want to track multiple products? "Oh, that'll cost extra." (To be fair, after lots of back and forth and two calls with multiple stakeholders from both sides they clarified that pricing was really based on MAUs and they could let us track multiple products. But so difficult to figure out something that is so straightforward in every other product we have used.)
Figuring out if we could track non-click events like in other tools was also surprisingly difficult. It's not described in the getting started/installation documentation, not referenced in the UI, and support doesn't seem to know about it. But it's there. Oh, and you'll need to contact your account manager to have it enabled.
So overall compared to tools like Intercom and Mixpanel where plan usage is clear, manual event tracking is straightforward, multiple products are easy to track, and API access/integrations are free, there are still a lot of rough spots despite what I love. That would be understandable in an inexpensive tool, but is harder to overlook in something as expensive as Pendo.
Pendo was built by Product people for product people, the ability to have one platform that collects quantitative and qualitative data insights then aggregates all the data collected into a seamless complete user journey is priceless.
4 Things Pendo Offers That I Love
1) Simplicity & Speed to capture the data insights your product team needs to make better decisions during planning, pre/post release.
2) Analysis of Data - The what? When? Why? & How? users/clients are using your application.
3) Data Privacy & Security - they take it seriously and are on top of making sure your data stays secure and in your control.
4) Did I mention? It's a Complete User Behavior Analytics Platform - just 1 single JS Code Snippet added to your application collects all events. Non-tech person is able to easily Tag pages or features without any additional development support. You are able to easily Segment your data insights and identify top/low engaging clients/users and take action with something they call Guides.
Quantitative + Qualitative = User Behavior Analytics
Plus 'Guides' allowing you to take action with walk-thru, announcements, upsells, etc.