I'm looking for the easiest app to track my personal expense. Preferably a tool that is intuitive, quick and simple to use.
- Soumitra Sengupta made this productTracks expenses automatically for non-cash spends. Neatly organises into different categories as well. The bill reminder feature automatically reminds you if you have due dates of any Credit card, utility bills coming up. Also helps invest or lend money if required. In all a wholesome money manager app. Full disclosure : I work here.
- I'm using this since about 2 years and it's awesome! The app is very easy to use and combined with their tutorials and guides, I now have a clear view where my money is going.The most important thing about managing your finances is not just getting retrospective reporting on how you spend your money—rather you need to proactively prioritize the money you have toward the things that matter to you. This app (and their system) helps you do that. It has cult-like following for a reason. It works.
- 5Expense TrackerI have been using this product for a year now. You don't need to input the expenses from Cards or wallets. It scans your messages in real time and keeps track. It has some nifty features like automatic bill reminders, receipt storage. You can set budgets, split expenses with friends too. Developers are friendly and provide quick resolutions. I feel the application needs a UI redesign though.
- 5Money LoverReally intuitive and reliable. Works across platform too.There was a time about 2 years ago when I was always broke. At that moment, I needed an app where I could manually enter each expense I made that day, with zero automation. This is where Money Lover came in - its interface made me more conscious of about spending as well as more disciplined in updating my accounts. Fast forward to one year later, I saved enough to quit my job and start working on my own idea. At present, the startup has sustained itself with zero external investment. PS: I have no idea who the founders are.
- 2BuxferCurrently using this. Very intuitive, and the design is great. Allows you to upload CSV document and immediately lets you tag things. It also has an IOU feature that lets you record bills that are split evenly or unevenly. You can also connect your bank account, but I'd stick to FREE because it has all you need already, and uploading CSVs don't take long. There's a mobile app you can use to record cash transactions. It supports transfer too e.g. cash withdrawal from ATM is a transfer from your bank account to your cash account, and you can record cash transactions thereafter. It's got pretty much everything you need for tracking your expenses amongst different accounts types.
- Anto Binish Kaspar made this productSimple. Just talk your expense, app takes care of extracting amount and smart hash tag based on reporting.
- It is also a linked finance app. It analyses your spending habits and helps you to strike an equilibrium between your income and expenditure. It also helps you maintain financial budgets and create goals, all of which you can transfer into your excel sheets.
- Irakli Agladze made this productLet's start with the statement that I'm a maker of Combine, so that's why I'm recommending it :) But actually, Combine is exactly what you're looking for – intuitive, quick and simple to use. An iOS app that tracks multiple bank accounts from multiple countries simultaneously we've launched on Product Hunt today and hunters can get a first month of premium subscription for free