- It gives some really nifty features like realistic dummy data, images from unsplash and duplication.So many great integrations to speed up your prototyping workflow
- Really handy for setting up precise and tidy design files. I use it constantly to set fixed margins for layers, symbols and artboards.
- Sketch Runner saves me so much time and the spotlight design makes me feel right at home. One of my favorite uses—I'm able to add symbols lightening fast with my keyboard, rather than traversing through menus to find the right nested symbol.
- Love this plugin — has so much more potential, but as is, keeps my Symbols and Assets pages sane!
- Reduces tension in design handoff, saves up to 30% of the time on getting things done, tracks changes between design versions as a visual difference. Provides useful visual specification browsing, generates scaled assets for different platforms (iOS, Android, Web) and a lot more.
- Manage team assets (symbols, text style, color and layer style) in an external template file in any folder. you don't need to syncing to cloud, works in local environment You Still you can opt-in to sync via Dropbox, Drive, etc, then share it with co-worker. Work best when working with git too. By using symbol for element, component, or a page, it can help boost productivity for team or individual.
- This plugin allows you to distribute selected objects vertically or horizontally with distances of your choice. It really comes in handy if you're making a pattern and wish for precise spacing between (including fractions) and for spacing elements consistently.