My company uses Mailchimp, Google Analytics, and a few others. I'm curious what other companies are using to make their lives easier.
- Slack is a team communication tool, which will also allow to integrate Services We Already Use.We can't imagine our internal communication without Slack. On top of that, we use the tools like https://trello.com for task management, https://heapanalytics.com, https://www.hotjar.com/, and Google Analytics for different sorts of analyses, https://stripe.com/ and https://recurly.com/ for managing payments, and we also use our very own https://brand24.com for media monitoring.
- I've been using Trello for almost 2 years now, I never had to micro-manage things manually. Trello does it all for me. It's an amazing project management tool which also lets me integrate with a lot of other services like Slack, etc to automate a lot of stuff and make it more useful, everyday. Hope it helps. :)Just the right amount of features.
- Perhaps the best SaaS product out there for accepting payments (and so much more)Solid API. Solid performance. Connects to everything. Libraries are free and easy.
- Even better than Hunter, covers our needs :)
- Just started using Lumen5, Free (Beta) and simple tool to convert the blog text into video.This is tremendously easy to use, and it does a pretty good job of automatically selecting photos and videos.
- Tried both Asana and Trello. Asana fit our needs better at the time, but both are fantastic project tracking services.
- This should be the hub for your company's communications, document management and productivity.
- Great tool to integrate push notifications that are kind of smartly delivered.
- Just what is says in the tagline, BI without the overhead and exorbitant cost. An easy way to track everything that's going on in your business. I'm a little biased because I work there now. But I know people who used it and my previous company had looked into using it before I left. :-)
- Keepin' it real here. We live and die by Google's Suite. However, we're constantly trying to refine our workflows and keep it lean without taking on too much technical/workflow debt. We focus more on organizational maturity through ideologies and delivery models and the tools we put into place streamline those processes. Management is agiler in our approaches whereas our labor force is locked into specific stacks + SOPs that are vetted. Love all the suggestions!
- Aidan Hornsby made this productExcuse my bias, but I'd like to recommend Flow ☺️ We recently totally redesigned the app and put a lot of thought into making it easy to take a high level overview of all the work happening across your teams/company, but quick to step down a layer to see team workloads and project-level boards, or zoom right in on an individual teammate’s tasks for the day, week, month, etc. We use it internally to run our company, and our customers swear by it.I'm a client (have been for a couple of years) and have brought it with me to new companies - everyone loves it.