- i use this on firefox, great help when replying business related emails.When it comes to grammer correction it's realy great extension, helped me many times with official emails.
It helps a lot. I'm not a native speaker but I use English quite often to communicate. And there's no need to worry about spelling and prepositions anymore!
Very seamless and useful
- It keeps my Chromium Browser from sucking all the memory from the whole of Local Group on this part of the Virgo Supercluster. Also you can whitelist your favorite sites from suspension.I do keep a lot of tabs open and Chrome ends up sucking all the memory and battery. This extension suspends them ensuring good performance for a longer time.
Initially I thought my Mac would be able to function better while maintaining ALL of my tabs open but makes sense that if you I close a few my memory functionality increases.
I love The Great Suspender! Has made me a whole lot more productive!
- Because you know you'll forget your password, eventually.
- Bookmark anything on the web.Allows me to save my reading articles in one click.
Downloaded. Couldn't even try it stopped by request to register account. If every minor Chrome extension would require registration for usage, it would be nightmare. There are OneTab that does similar job very good with no need to provide an email.
This one looks like hustling to get your contacts and spam you.
Downloaded the product, looks great and perfect for a big problem I have had for years with bookmarks and then later realized that my brownser home page had change to toby?!?! what?? not cool. If you will change a setting in my browser you HAVE to let me know, and if you did let me know then it was not clear AT ALL.
- Very useful, just drag and drop files to access them on all devices! You can also send SMS from your computer and use their API to do whatever you think about with notifications and SMS!Awesome tool to send stuff to your mobile app from desktop by Push Notifications
- Such a wonderful extension. I like the random images and quotes and helps us to smile everyday.Keeps me motivated and people are always asking where I got it. Must be good, right?
I've been using it in about month and it's very convenient. I can keep my to-do tasks in the browser tab, because I use browser 80% of the day, so I never forget about my goals.
Love this add on!
- Collapse all your tabs when they are inactive. You can share or export it to anyone.One of my favorite chrome extension. Whenever you find yourself with too many tabs, click the OneTab icon to convert all of your tabs into a list.
I wish that I could create groups of tabs. If I have a group of tabs that are all related to one subject, I want to group them together within the onetab list.
I used is for well over 1y and it's OneTab that I always keep opened. Whenever I let loose browsing and I know I have to get back to my focus - right click and move to one-tab for later. Thanks OT team for making this amazing tool.
- Brian Woo made this productI've always wanted a tool for highlighting stuff on the internet since it's my life long habit. I've used Evernote and Pocket and everything together but it just didn't work out. So I've made this web highlighter myself and it became one of the major tools for me and a lot of people's workflow. It works seamlessly with Evernote, Pocket, and all sorts of tools. Take a look!Jinu Kim made this productLINER now supports iOS app, Chrome Extension, Safari Extension, and Firefox Extension. And we have a plan to build Android, Opera Extension and Edge Extension as well. Stay tuned!
- Need to log into a different account on twitter? Use sessionbox.
We were looking for a tool to replace Asana, and after initially testing Todoist, became certain it could be the tool for us. But sharing projects is a PITA. There's no easy way to let your team have access to all newly created projects. Also, the projects structure isn't shared, so sharing a new subproject causes havoc in the teammate's projects structure, and the teammate needs to manually configure the projects structure according to it's intended layout.
The Todoist app is ruthlessly efficient in helping me capture my tasks no matter when or where I am. Bring collaborators into a project, or a task is a snap. When I'm creating a recurring task, and hopefully a positive habit, or when I am reflecting on my productivity, Todoist works.
- Since I rarely spend any time on my desktop anymore, I miss seeing beautiful pictures as background. So instead i found this plugin from Unsplash which shows a new pretty photo each time I open a new tab.
- Vimium + ergonomic keyboard = wonderful lifeAbsolute time saver, specially for efficiency carzy like me....