- If you want, paid subscription unlocks tags for more organisation and much more functionality
- Easily Google Keep - voice notes when driving are brilliant as well as many other features including drawing and tagging.
- Been using Wunderlist for so long now, I have used it on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, ... It just works, and for personal basic use free too. Truth is, it is so awesome I never even bothered to try out any other platforms.I've been using Wunderlist for over 4 years now and it's the best. Syncs flawlessly across devices, has just the right amount of features (reminders, ability to share / create collaborative lists, etc), and just frickin WORKS. I've tried a few others, including making checklists in my #1 note-taking love, Evernote, but Wunderlist is the best option that I've found.
- Things is expensive, but totally worth it. Use it every day on my Watch, iPhone, and iPad and it's the best I've found. Its system of Inbox + Today, Upcoming, Anytime, and Someday make it easy to focus just on what's relevant now or what's coming up. And the design is just amazing.
- I've been looking for a good to-do list app for a while. I've tried Todoist, Wunderlist, Any.do, and Swipes, but none of them had quite what I was looking for (Swipes was the closest). I wanted a tool that was quick, had a nice UI, and was free. I recently switched from Swipes to WeDo, and I'm really liking it so far. The UI is polished and uncluttered, and has a lot of features for free, like attachments and group lists. I just use it personally, though, and it's hitting all of my requirements.WeDo is simple and straightforward, it helps me to spend less time in the to-do list and getting more done :) Really clean UI, no distractions, no stress.
- John D. Pooley made this productTypical to-do lists are rigid and inflexible. Milanote lets you add or remove structure, attach images and other media, and share progress with your team. No iOS or Android native apps yet, but cross-platform support through web browser.
- I like this, it's really simple :) But it can't solve huge goals, it's just for daily tasks to not forget :)
- Super easy to use and very effective for managing large number of notes and to-do's. Has tags, hyperlinks and dates for easily tracking data across lists.