- Calendly is my favorite. The design is simple and the free plan is likely sufficient for most.
If I have several google calendars (work, personal, company), I have to use create a new Calendly account per calendar, create a team feature and then merge. I think this use case isn't an edge case at all.
I also want to be able to scroll /highlight entire sections that are open to public to setup meetings, not show all non-booked spots as open. So the visual experience of picking open slots can be better.
Use it weekly.
- Soheil Koushan made this productInstead of going through the hassle of preselecting time blocks, LettuceMeet lets everyone add their availability on a calendar grid and then easily see the slot that best overlaps. It's very simple but works super well! Also integrates with Google and Outlook calendar so you can see your events when adding your availability.
- Q-it takes all of the back-and-forth out of scheduling. It automatically checks everyone's schedule and figures out the best time to meet. Check out the google chrome extension http://bit.ly/Qit_chromeAmazing app, perfect to schedule meetings faster
At Uplift, we're big fans of Harmonizely--the company uses it for its FastMail integration:
* scheduling incoming client meetings and candidate interviews
* sharing interview calendars with each other
I've also had great experiences sharing feedback to Rafal and Harmonizely team and seeing quick, continuous improvements. For those looking for direct CalDav or FastMail integration, I don't know of a better product.
- Paul Craciunoiu, Co-Founder
Harmonizely is the only scheduling tool I could find that supported CalDAV. Their support is simply amazing, and any issues or feature requests I had have been dealt with faster than I ever would have expected. You have to try it out if you're using another app!
- If you're looking for free, powerful and cost-friendly alternatives for online scheduling then try SuperSaaS. Great for one on one scheduling, group scheduling, offering services, managing multiple connected schedules, managing multiple resources and so on. It offers very powerful features, especially complex pricing rules, ability to customize it, has an API and much more. Give it a try,with the indefinite time free version they have.