- This will sound strange but actually just talking to customers on live chat is a great way to know what's going on.
We use Intercom as our primary communication tool with our SaaS users from Day 1 and have scaled with them since.
A great application to automate engagement with your visitors, focusing on personal approach towards your customers
- If you want to "see" what your customers are doing rather than speak to them, then go for a tool like Hotjar.
- Jakub Rogalski made this productI'd say social media monitoring could be the tool that would help you gather customer feedback about your product :) When you start monitoring your brand on social media as well as other websites like blogs, news sites, forums, etc., you come across mentions of your business that sometimes you might have been unaware of. This kind of feedback can often be more valuable as it's not collected from surveys you conduct yourself but is a collection of mentions people shared online voluntarily, very often in a more detailed way.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
- Although some things definitely can be improved (especially validating dynamic forms), I love the way how forms are displayed.
- Steve Dimmick made this productWith thousands of customers globally now, we regularly have people praise us over the likes of SurveyMonkey for the simplicity of our platform and the speed of our live results offering. Available, in ful in English, Spanish, French and Welsh.