If I am working on a group project or living with roommates, what is the best way to make sure that we are all on the same page with what we have to do?
- For small groups I like to put everything into Trello. Can't beat it in terms of simplicity - but is also highly configurable and extensible. I think the perfect small team "stack" is Trello + Slack. Integrate the two and have trello changes post into slack. Keeps everyone up to speed with what's happening on the project and where things are at. "Official" work/conversation goes into Trello. Then side convo's/chat in Slack.
- Troop messenger is the best app for the business team to communicate with a group of people at one time. We can easily share the files, group calls and many more on one screen.
- I still think Asana is the best tool for everything from "quick jot down a couple tasks" to planning a big project. Free up to 15 folks.
- A must-have for managing communication and projects within the team! Also, it's cross platform and free to use. Organize projects channel wise, and manage tasks within using its to-do feature. Offers a suite of productivity apps that come pre-installed on the platform. For video chat, there's the video conf feature too. Integrates with most apps like Trello, Asana etc. Besides, can use its APIs to integrate your own app. Quite easy-to-use and intuitive. Works just fine with non development teams too.
- With ProofHub, your teams, clients and all the project communication stays in one place. There's no need of investing in too many different tools to run your business. Our project management software makes it easy to create plans, collaborate with teams and clients, keep things organized and deliver projects on time.
- Alex Potrivaev made this productThe best way to ensure you folks are indeed on the same page is by sharing regular feedback. I think you should take a look at Teambit - it’s a lightweight tool that can seamlessly integrate into your workflow and make feedback a daily habit in your team. I know paying for things when you are that small can be challenging, so we actually made Teambit free for teams of up to 8 people. Btw, it’s two of us in Teambit team and we’ve been using it successfully for the past year, so promise it can help ensure you folks are aligned.