- We've been using Workstreams to launch all sorts of new projects for our company, and its been serving us well. The Slack integration makes it so much easer to plan together with your team. there is no overhead, which is super important in a startup, you are up and running in secondsAs a student I have used Workstreams in various projects and I like it a lot. Workstreams consists of a Slack bot and a Web View which represents a Kanban board. I like especially the different features they offer e.g. multiple charts and metrics how you perform, the customizability of the Kanban board and the Natural Language Understanding Feature of the Slack bot. Also there are no overhead in setting up different accounts to use Workstreams, Slack is all you need to get ready for Workstreams.
- We have been using trello since the beginning and it is the easiest to start using it for literally any kind of project management. It has some cool integrations with Slack, We actually have a slack channel named Trello, where any updates made on any of the cards, on any board gets pushed on this channel, which is quite handy. Trello is made by the same guys who built StackOverflow and it is one of my most favorite Software tools. Highly Recommended.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
- Props for taking Slack as a starting point for selecting new software. Personally I like having relevant slack notifications in corresponding channels (Eg #sales, #research etc). Notion – a heavily underrated team collaboration tool – allows you to set up different activity in 'pages' to different slack channels with fine grained control. Notion is not per se a project management tool, but rather a very smart and flexible documenting and collaboration tool. We use it to manage projects for high profile customers, log meetings, write out new product ideas, document our software and more. Where slack is our dynamic team home, Notion is for static information.
- We use Jira as a project management tools, For the standards of project management Jira is awesome and its integration with Slack is also easy worthy.You can get all the notification about alifecycle of a Jira Task/Ticket , comments and much more.
- Beth Hudson made this productRecruitee is an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) that is cloud-based and just released a new upgrade that includes a Slack integration! Since Trello was my pick for project management, I thought I'd add Recruitee: one, because I work with them, and two, because hiring is so important (in early stage startups and throughout the lifetime of a company). Check it out! It can streamline your hiring and let you collaborate with the whole team, which is crucial when choosing who to integrate into your work environment and change it for the better.
- I'm using this tool for a long time. It's too easy to manage Tasks using it once you become familiar with it. One Of the Most Valuable thing I found in it that I don't need to leave Slack for any action. I recommend it to use as It also has a Free Plan of up to 5 members.TaskOnBot is one of the most useful Project & Task Management by Botmywork. The team is very active to update the features in it. One of the thing that I like most is that I don't need to go anywhere else to manage the Tasks. Everything will be available at a place within Slack.
- Asana is a tool that helps teams manage projects from start to finish. It’s the easiest way to break down goals and ideas into actionable tasks, assign that work to teammates, and communicate to move projects forward. It’s free to use, simple to get started, and powerful enough to run your entire business. Whether you’re in marketing or engineering, Asana can help any team track project progress, identify blockers, and collaborate on work across the company.
I recommend Asana to everyone who is trying to get a more organized life.
It's good to everything, it's free (until 15 members) and you can choose from 2 different styles: list or board. You can create unlimited projects, you can share tasks between projects with a click, there are chat boxes in every task, it's user friendly and their help forum is ultra helpful even if you never payed a penny to them.
I can't live without Asana. Just the most amazing thing ever.
I've used a few project management tools in the past and Asana is the only one that makes me genuinely happy and more productive (at work and with my side hustles).
I can't recommend this tool enough for its ease of use, features and user experience. As a cherry on top, Asana's vision to help teams collaborate and do their best work is one that I can personally identify with!
I'm trying to discover the main difference(s) between Sortd and Drag. While Sortd is more mature, both are attractive products with great functionality. Keeping it simple is key for me (a minimalist). It's not clear what the differences are; anyone have inputs on this?
Nice app to keep track of tasks within Gmail, email messages are turned into tasks giving you the option to select which category they fall into.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productHygger is a smart solution for different kinds of project teams where you may find the benefits with integrations. The platform is designed for as the product and project management tool with built-in prioritization for Agile teams.
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏