I'm looking for your suggestions for the easiest to use tool that integrates with slack and helps a new startup get up and running fast.
- We've been using Workstreams to launch all sorts of new projects for our company, and its been serving us well. The Slack integration makes it so much easer to plan together with your team. there is no overhead, which is super important in a startup, you are up and running in secondsAs a student I have used Workstreams in various projects and I like it a lot. Workstreams consists of a Slack bot and a Web View which represents a Kanban board. I like especially the different features they offer e.g. multiple charts and metrics how you perform, the customizability of the Kanban board and the Natural Language Understanding Feature of the Slack bot. Also there are no overhead in setting up different accounts to use Workstreams, Slack is all you need to get ready for Workstreams.
- We have been using trello since the beginning and it is the easiest to start using it for literally any kind of project management. It has some cool integrations with Slack, We actually have a slack channel named Trello, where any updates made on any of the cards, on any board gets pushed on this channel, which is quite handy. Trello is made by the same guys who built StackOverflow and it is one of my most favorite Software tools. Highly Recommended.
- Props for taking Slack as a starting point for selecting new software. Personally I like having relevant slack notifications in corresponding channels (Eg #sales, #research etc). Notion – a heavily underrated team collaboration tool – allows you to set up different activity in 'pages' to different slack channels with fine grained control. Notion is not per se a project management tool, but rather a very smart and flexible documenting and collaboration tool. We use it to manage projects for high profile customers, log meetings, write out new product ideas, document our software and more. Where slack is our dynamic team home, Notion is for static information.
- We use Jira as a project management tools, For the standards of project management Jira is awesome and its integration with Slack is also easy worthy.You can get all the notification about alifecycle of a Jira Task/Ticket , comments and much more.
- Beth Hudson made this productRecruitee is an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) that is cloud-based and just released a new upgrade that includes a Slack integration! Since Trello was my pick for project management, I thought I'd add Recruitee: one, because I work with them, and two, because hiring is so important (in early stage startups and throughout the lifetime of a company). Check it out! It can streamline your hiring and let you collaborate with the whole team, which is crucial when choosing who to integrate into your work environment and change it for the better.
- I'm using this tool for a long time. It's too easy to manage Tasks using it once you become familiar with it. One Of the Most Valuable thing I found in it that I don't need to leave Slack for any action. I recommend it to use as It also has a Free Plan of up to 5 members.TaskOnBot is one of the most useful Project & Task Management by BotMyWork. The team is very active to update the features in it. One of the thing that I like most is that I don't need to go anywhere else to manage the Tasks. Everything will be available at a place within Slack.
- Asana is a tool that helps teams manage projects from start to finish. It’s the easiest way to break down goals and ideas into actionable tasks, assign that work to teammates, and communicate to move projects forward. It’s free to use, simple to get started, and powerful enough to run your entire business. Whether you’re in marketing or engineering, Asana can help any team track project progress, identify blockers, and collaborate on work across the company.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productHygger is a smart solution for different kinds of project teams where you may find the benefits with integrations. The platform is designed for as the product and project management tool with built-in prioritization for Agile teams.