I worked with Microsoft's Bot Framework for the first time today, and setting up a QnA bot was a very quick process. Loved it, especially compared to previous experiences with Bottr.me and such. Have you created a bot for yourself (or a friend or a business) earlier? Would love to know more about the frameworks / systems / services used.
- I created a couple of test bots with Motion AI and it was super easy to use.This is super user friendly. Not as many integrations or as good of an API as some others but definitely stupid friendly.
- Usama made this productBotsify is the only chatbot solution which offers LiveChat with the users (beside the chatbot) using the Facebook Messenger App itself (See here: https://bit.ly/2DX3Kfx) The best part about Botsify is it's the ability to link with several integrations namely. 1- Zapier (1000+ Apps) 2- DialogFlow 3- Google Search 4- Google Sheet 5- Slack 6- Amazon Alexa 7- Shopify It's easy to use, and can easily be embedded on your website, and typically replace the expensive Intercom and Drift Chatbots with the lead collection as well as the page, behavior-based messaging. It increase the conversion and provides beautiful analytics about the overall impact of the chatbot in the dashboard. Overall 10/10.I use Botsify Bot for my facebook business page and one thing that I must mention is the auto inbox to comments feature where my chatbot captures certain keywords in comments that I set up to respond automatically and save myself the time and energy to reply to these comments over and over again.
- Vinit Agrawal made this productOK, i am just a tiny bit biased. You know being the founder of this and have been working on this one thing for the past 2 years and all. But i think it's pretty good product to try out. Super simple to make bots, and all you need to know about "computer programming" is the spelling of those two words. You know that? Great, then go ahead make some Bots and deploy it on the "World Wide Web" and "Facebook-Messenger app" with two separate button clicks.Just built a quiz bot with Tars from scratch with a Google sheet backend. Got the basic quiz up with 2 questions in 30m (plus name/email id). Added the Google sheets backend to make it dynamic in another hour. Looks like I can make a super-powerful q&a bot in another day max. Unbelievable for no code at all! Note: I haven't written a line of code in years, and haven't worked in JS/JSON before (reqd for the Google Sheets integ).I have used Tars not only as an end user but integrated our product izooto with Tars for a common customer. The UI is super intuitive and more importantly, the conversion numbers were staggering. We were able to ramp up conversions by almost 5X in less than 2 weeks. Super cool bot solution built by super cool folks.
- I built about 10 using this, don't know a single line of code and this was so easy to learn and set up. Mic drop.
- Check out the ChatBot framework. It’s a solid solution that allows building bots on various platforms. It integrates with LiveChat, Slack and Facebook Messenger, comes with a free Chat Wiget and a robust API. It's a tool suitable both for non-programmers and developers.
- Really powerful, very easy to use, and tons of integrations with things such as Slack or AlexaIt was acquired by Google and now it's https://dialogflow.com/
- Ashish Jain made this productI recommend Engati (www.engati.com/?utm_source=produ...) which is a Machine Learning (ML) driven chatbot platform to assist you in creating your own personalized bot on multiple platforms like Messenger, Slack, Skype, Kik, Telegram, Line, Viber. It just takes 5 minutes to create your account, and add interactive ML-based chat for different messaging platforms. After this, you can enjoy the analytics and relax! Their features include: -Detailed analytics of users’ interactions -Bot training - Web widget integration -Multi-platform support (Messenger, Slack, Skype, Kik, Telegram, Line, Viber) -Customise bot responses - Conversation flow definition and many more
- my first introduction to chatbots was through Smartly. A great UI/UX, minimal and powerful features and zero code. The best thing about it though is that you see your bot in action deployed instantly and you have the capability to train it again through a sleek intuitive UI. Overall, it took me less 5 minutes to setup one. Also, if you have a thing for voice ai powered bots too, this is your go to tool. The only downside it might be pricey if you wanna scale.