- I created a couple of test bots with Motion AI and it was super easy to use.This is super user friendly. Not as many integrations or as good of an API as some others but definitely stupid friendly.
- Usama made this productBotsify is the only chatbot solution which offers LiveChat with the users (beside the chatbot) using the Facebook Messenger App itself (See here: https://bit.ly/2DX3Kfx) The best part about Botsify is it's the ability to link with several integrations namely. 1- Zapier (1000+ Apps) 2- DialogFlow 3- Google Search 4- Google Sheet 5- Slack 6- Amazon Alexa 7- Shopify It's easy to use, and can easily be embedded on your website, and typically replace the expensive Intercom and Drift Chatbots with the lead collection as well as the page, behavior-based messaging. It increase the conversion and provides beautiful analytics about the overall impact of the chatbot in the dashboard. Overall 10/10.I use Botsify Bot for my facebook business page and one thing that I must mention is the auto inbox to comments feature where my chatbot captures certain keywords in comments that I set up to respond automatically and save myself the time and energy to reply to these comments over and over again.
"This platform provides so many integrations (within the chatbot you make) like Google search, Shopify, Zapier and more. I use Shopify to collect advance payments from my customers and they always appreciate the ease of doing businesses within the chat window. Kudos Team Botsify! "
Integrating the chatbot to my website helps me generate leads. The users leave their name, email and phone number each time they want to chat with my Bot. Which is far better than asking them to provide info separately. So far I have generated 500+ leads in a 2-month time span.
- Vinit Agrawal made this productOK, i am just a tiny bit biased. You know being the founder of this and have been working on this one thing for the past 2 years and all. But i think it's pretty good product to try out. Super simple to make bots, and all you need to know about "computer programming" is the spelling of those two words. You know that? Great, then go ahead make some Bots and deploy it on the "World Wide Web" and "Facebook-Messenger app" with two separate button clicks.Just built a quiz bot with Tars from scratch with a Google sheet backend. Got the basic quiz up with 2 questions in 30m (plus name/email id). Added the Google sheets backend to make it dynamic in another hour. Looks like I can make a super-powerful q&a bot in another day max. Unbelievable for no code at all! Note: I haven't written a line of code in years, and haven't worked in JS/JSON before (reqd for the Google Sheets integ).I have used Tars not only as an end user but integrated our product izooto with Tars for a common customer. The UI is super intuitive and more importantly, the conversion numbers were staggering. We were able to ramp up conversions by almost 5X in less than 2 weeks. Super cool bot solution built by super cool folks.
- I built about 10 using this, don't know a single line of code and this was so easy to learn and set up. Mic drop.
I will be more that happy to rate the chatfuel like very good and usefull service.
But, I've no any ideas how I can and more customers from all the world can contact with support of chatfuel for resolve issues with Zapier services.
Dear chatfuel team HEAR your customers. We NEED YOUR HELP!
CHATFUEL DOESN'T WORK WITH ZAPIER RIGHT NOW since 5 of augusxt.
It's been a really good experience with the platform. Unfortunately, support can be a little slow to reach
I truly believe in the direction landbot is heading, enabling makers to utilise a bot without having to chose a platform is powerful. Using Landbot as a landing page will increase conversion as users will be guided by the bot through the customer journey. I am working on a product build with landbot, i cant wait to share it with the product hunt community soon. #Landbot1.0
Brilliant product, excited to see where it goes. Fun to use if you enjoy trying to create engaging and human conversational flows. *nerd alert*
Two things I don't love: 1. Needs work for our mobile visitors. Looks zoomed out and far from optimal for a mobile visitor, a bad experience on this is worse than no experience at all, so a bit of a showstopper for me at the moment, for risk of providing a bad experience (no way of tracking or following this experience to check it's going smooth for mobile visitors, so a tiny risk to go live with if have lots of visitors on mobile)
Secondly, at the end of every flow on the freemium a "share this Landbot" button appears alongside a CTA to create their own. Obviously, I get it, it's a free product, do what you want. If I want to remove that, I can pay to do so. Just my personal opinion, and more feedback than a request, is that I think it's a bad time to "Hijack" MY visitors attention to market YOUR product at what is often for these forms, the critical moment, the end. They're at a decision crossroads. We've just exchanged information, i've taken them on this journey, and then BAM, you come and sweep them off their feet and they forget all the sweet nothings they and i whispered to each other.
My only point is, IF others have this gripe too, they might leave and not give the product a chance to become part of their paid stack, instead of upgrading straight away to remove this barrier to them. If this barrier didn't exist, (your branding is still on the page top right anyway), they may implement, become an active user, and give you plenty of time to convert them to a paid plan as you continue to execute and improve the product from now on out.
Keep up the great work.
- Check out the ChatBot framework. It’s a solid solution that allows building bots on various platforms. It integrates with LiveChat, Slack and Facebook Messenger, comes with a free Chat Wiget and a robust API. It's a tool suitable both for non-programmers and developers.
- Really powerful, very easy to use, and tons of integrations with things such as Slack or AlexaIt was acquired by Google and now it's https://dialogflow.com/
I am very excited to see what this company develops in the future, I just wish they had a chat integration with freshdesk as well as trial access to the logical rules and other features.
I am using collect chat premium version for around 6 month. Really happy with tool.
I just feel UX need to improve before it reach to mass audience.
- Ashish Jain made this productI recommend Engati (www.engati.com/?utm_source=produ...) which is a Machine Learning (ML) driven chatbot platform to assist you in creating your own personalized bot on multiple platforms like Messenger, Slack, Skype, Kik, Telegram, Line, Viber. It just takes 5 minutes to create your account, and add interactive ML-based chat for different messaging platforms. After this, you can enjoy the analytics and relax! Their features include: -Detailed analytics of users’ interactions -Bot training - Web widget integration -Multi-platform support (Messenger, Slack, Skype, Kik, Telegram, Line, Viber) -Customise bot responses - Conversation flow definition and many more
I've tried a TON of chatbot tools, and this is by far the easiest I've used to both create chat flows and to actually get the bot working on FB. I got an admittedly basic 3-question bot on my band's FB page in no more than 10 minutes, and have spent several more hours adding modules with audio clips, photos, and links. VERY promising product, I'm going to keep using and update my review here as I get deeper. Nice so far.
I tried to deactivate ManyChat and although it says it's not on my business pages, my customers are STILL receiving messages. After contacting customer service and their messenger "bot" I still can't get anyone to write me back to help. I tried reaching out to the co-founder, so hopefully he can help. I'm very surprised I'm not seeing more posts of more unhappy customers.
- my first introduction to chatbots was through Smartly. A great UI/UX, minimal and powerful features and zero code. The best thing about it though is that you see your bot in action deployed instantly and you have the capability to train it again through a sleek intuitive UI. Overall, it took me less 5 minutes to setup one. Also, if you have a thing for voice ai powered bots too, this is your go to tool. The only downside it might be pricey if you wanna scale.
Hubspot is our CRM and it's been extremely useful. I'm very excited that they now have a customer chatbot to plug right into our CRM. I think this genuinely is going to help with our sales efforts.
The chat must begin with text, then the bot automatically begins with message. So I set up to say 'hello' from the chat, then bot asks the first question. But for a free chat, this is legit and I'm excited to see the leads come in!
We've had Continually on our site for a few weeks now. It was super quick to set up. Links to my Google calendar and we've had some great discussions with potential parades for Pilcro as a result.
Helps me to automate the booking of demos for prospects visiting my SaaS product's marketing website. Being able to check availability by integrating directly into Google Calendar saves a lot of back and forth over email with my prospects.