- I created a couple of test bots with Motion AI and it was super easy to use.This is super user friendly. Not as many integrations or as good of an API as some others but definitely stupid friendly.
- Vinit Agrawal made this productOK, i am just a tiny bit biased. You know being the founder of this and have been working on this one thing for the past 2 years and all. But i think it's pretty good product to try out. Super simple to make bots, and all you need to know about "computer programming" is the spelling of those two words. You know that? Great, then go ahead make some Bots and deploy it on the "World Wide Web" and "Facebook-Messenger app" with two separate button clicks.
- I built about 10 using this, don't know a single line of code and this was so easy to learn and set up. Mic drop.
I will be more that happy to rate the chatfuel like very good and usefull service.
But, I've no any ideas how I can and more customers from all the world can contact with support of chatfuel for resolve issues with Zapier services.
Dear chatfuel team HEAR your customers. We NEED YOUR HELP!
CHATFUEL DOESN'T WORK WITH ZAPIER RIGHT NOW since 5 of augusxt.
It's been a really good experience with the platform. Unfortunately, support can be a little slow to reach
I am very excited to see what this company develops in the future, I just wish they had a chat integration with freshdesk as well as trial access to the logical rules and other features.
I am using collect chat premium version for around 6 month. Really happy with tool.
I just feel UX need to improve before it reach to mass audience.
- Check out the ChatBot framework. It’s a solid solution that allows building bots on various platforms. It integrates with LiveChat, Slack and Facebook Messenger, comes with a free Chat Wiget and a robust API. It's a tool suitable both for non-programmers and developers.
- Ashish Jain made this productI recommend Engati (www.engati.com/?utm_source=produ...) which is a Machine Learning (ML) driven chatbot platform to assist you in creating your own personalized bot on multiple platforms like Messenger, Slack, Skype, Kik, Telegram, Line, Viber. It just takes 5 minutes to create your account, and add interactive ML-based chat for different messaging platforms. After this, you can enjoy the analytics and relax! Their features include: -Detailed analytics of users’ interactions -Bot training - Web widget integration -Multi-platform support (Messenger, Slack, Skype, Kik, Telegram, Line, Viber) -Customise bot responses - Conversation flow definition and many more
I've tried a TON of chatbot tools, and this is by far the easiest I've used to both create chat flows and to actually get the bot working on FB. I got an admittedly basic 3-question bot on my band's FB page in no more than 10 minutes, and have spent several more hours adding modules with audio clips, photos, and links. VERY promising product, I'm going to keep using and update my review here as I get deeper. Nice so far.
I tried to deactivate ManyChat and although it says it's not on my business pages, my customers are STILL receiving messages. After contacting customer service and their messenger "bot" I still can't get anyone to write me back to help. I tried reaching out to the co-founder, so hopefully he can help. I'm very surprised I'm not seeing more posts of more unhappy customers.
- my first introduction to chatbots was through Smartly. A great UI/UX, minimal and powerful features and zero code. The best thing about it though is that you see your bot in action deployed instantly and you have the capability to train it again through a sleek intuitive UI. Overall, it took me less 5 minutes to setup one. Also, if you have a thing for voice ai powered bots too, this is your go to tool. The only downside it might be pricey if you wanna scale.
Hubspot is our CRM and it's been extremely useful. I'm very excited that they now have a customer chatbot to plug right into our CRM. I think this genuinely is going to help with our sales efforts.
The chat must begin with text, then the bot automatically begins with message. So I set up to say 'hello' from the chat, then bot asks the first question. But for a free chat, this is legit and I'm excited to see the leads come in!