- Carrd is great if you need a static landing page. You can get up and running quickly using a subdomain, or you can use your own.Carrd is the best one! Easy, quick, simple! Free for try, 7 days trial and if you will like it it's cost only $19 / year
Carrd is the most amazing web building platform I've seen to date- and trust me, I've tried everything. You start off with a blank page, or choose from expertly-designed templates, then you can build your own site with content LEGOs: drag text under an image, make a row of links across the top, or even add some of your own code.
When you discover control bars that let you break your site into pages, though, it's when everything changes: Carrd goes from letting you create business-card like pages to making full-blown websites for anything- home base for your app with dedicated support and contact pages, a sign-up form for an event that plugs names and comments into a Google sheet, ANYTHING (how do I make extra bold?)
Carrd is now my go-to tool for anything web-building related. I made a website for a friend and even made a few bucks off it. I'm also teaching an HTML class for my homeschool support group and there will be a whole lesson on Carrd!
I just want to say thanks to @ajlkn for my favorite website for websites, ever.
Very intuitive. I created the site serialmarketers.net in a few minutes, customizing the fonts pretty easily. My site looks great, and even better on mobile. The $20 custom domain upgrade is a pretty good deal.
- I've been using Squarespace to host my portfolio for the past couple of years. They provide templates and tools to create just about any kind of site you need.
- After using it for a while now, this is the best summary I've read about this website: "Webflow combines a fully customizable CMS with powerful visual website design tools, so you can build a custom database for every site, and design around your real content. And with nothing to install, automatic updates, and no PHP, it's the WordPress alternative you need."One-of-a-kind site builder that generates readable, exportable HTML. Also good for cases in which you don't want to host - the CMS is extremely friendly for editors. The templates are quite nice as well. In using it to build a few sites in the past month or so, I've been more and more impressed with it, which is not usually the case with site builders. This one will outlast many of the others, I think.I've used every website builder imaginable, and Webflow is in a league of its own. There is almost nothing you can't build using Webflow, period. It's not the easiest tool to learn at the start, as it does not pretend that containers, divs, and sections don't exist, but once you harness this tool, you'll discover it's perhaps the most powerful web tool on the market. It continues to be my favorite product I use as a designer. Completely revolutionized website building for me.
- Very simple, very powerful, lots of premade blocks
Tilda is mostly a joy to use, the huge variety of blocks and the control that the site gives you (almost everything is adjustable) allows you to create pretty much anything without code and the results look fantastic.
Now, I'm not sure how well it's being maintained since some internal links on their homepage are broken (404).
The big problem is that, at $10/month with annual payment and $15/month with monthly payment, it is relatively expensive. I think that most people interested in Tilda would be hobbyist writers or photographers (that's just my personal guess) so 120 $ year just for a side project is quite a lot when there are free options out there.
Tilda does have a free option but many blocks are then locked, you cannot connect your own domain name and you are limited to a single page with 50 blocks in total (so blogs are out of the question on the free tier).
Despite that I spent quite a few hours messing around with Tilda and I really do like what I see. I'd love to recommend it to my friends but know they'd find it too expensive.
I'm inspired by the project, the people who work on it. It is really good, it develops no matter what, сonstantly there is something new, project management very attentively concerns feedback from users.
For me, Tilda has become the main development environment. At first there were some objections, they say, it is necessary to write code in wordpad-like stuff, keep yourself in a sweater with deers, grow a beard... The prototype becomes a mock-up, another man makes a mock-up to become a design, the other makes layout, the programmers are working after and so on and so on..
Guys, it`s 2018 outside!
We do not need to stop the car every 30 km to fill a bucket of water in the radiator, right? Times are changing, so is the format of work on web projects has changed, and this is Tilda Publishing!
- This is one is absolutely amazing, free, and lets you host the page on your own servers. It literally takes minutes to create a website with it and the result looks great. Not good for blogging, e-commerce, or anything dynamic, but perfect for a landing page.
- Great UI with lots of modern themes to choose from. Have a great website up in minutes. Been using it for the last 5 years and haven't looked back!Yep, I love Weebly too! I build all my websites with it. More limited than WordPress, but still, for small businesses it offers everything you need and more.I use Weebly a lot for building websites. I also have access to the designer platform to do freelance web design/development on the side. The App Store is pretty powerful with tons of useful white label apps, structure elements, plugins like Printful and more.
- Stanislav Petrov made this productSimvoly is the answer, it's the simplest and easiest website builder on the market. It's built with simplicity in mind and you have amazing customization at the same time. It's not cluttered with useless functionality as 99% of the builders. It has amazing templates, designer blocks, e-commerce and everything you can think of.Simple, quick and beautiful. Responsive support and live chat is available
- Munir Kamal made this productIn terms of freedom, potential, control, and community: WordPress is the clear winner! Although as it's default editor is not that powerful, thus you can add Tailor which enables a true drag-n-drop website builder experience.
- With its widest designing flexibility, you are able to build your website the way you have imagined from scratch. It's a very useful tool for time bound professionals and the best thing is that you just have to buy it once and make unlimited websites thereafter. Absolutely recommended!
- Ian Weatherhogg made this productIf you're already using Google Drive there's no easier way to build and maintain a great looking website, which automatically syncs from the folders and files you choose. Perfect for project workspaces, simple intranets and sharing with clients.The automation element of OverDRIVE has to be seen to be believed - simply point OverDRIVE at a Google Drive folder and the site is created automatically right before your eyes!
- I have looked at lots of various great website builders and this one won me over big time! If I could justify the paid version I would but I use Strikingly for a fundraiser but I tried it and the simple store is great along with some excellent features.Strikingly is so super simple and all you need if looking for a great looking and mobile too. Loads of free stuff and resources. I have just gone to paid version and it is well worth it but you can have multiple sites up in matter of minutes in free version. It has a shop module as well in free and paid. I am running some school fundraisers on it and love it.