I'm searching for simple site builders that aren't too "bulky" and make it really easy for anyone to create a website
- Carrd is great if you need a static landing page. You can get up and running quickly using a subdomain, or you can use your own.Carrd is the best one! Easy, quick, simple! Free for try, 7 days trial and if you will like it it's cost only $19 / year
- I've been using Squarespace to host my portfolio for the past couple of years. They provide templates and tools to create just about any kind of site you need.
- I have not so much time and appreciate a real seasoned professional. And I managed to find such skilled people on Weblium. It was a great experience to work with this service to create my own e-shop. I'm thrilled to bits: guys did everything quicky and quality.
- After using it for a while now, this is the best summary I've read about this website: "Webflow combines a fully customizable CMS with powerful visual website design tools, so you can build a custom database for every site, and design around your real content. And with nothing to install, automatic updates, and no PHP, it's the WordPress alternative you need."One-of-a-kind site builder that generates readable, exportable HTML. Also good for cases in which you don't want to host - the CMS is extremely friendly for editors. The templates are quite nice as well. In using it to build a few sites in the past month or so, I've been more and more impressed with it, which is not usually the case with site builders. This one will outlast many of the others, I think.I've used every website builder imaginable, and Webflow is in a league of its own. There is almost nothing you can't build using Webflow, period. It's not the easiest tool to learn at the start, as it does not pretend that containers, divs, and sections don't exist, but once you harness this tool, you'll discover it's perhaps the most powerful web tool on the market. It continues to be my favorite product I use as a designer. Completely revolutionized website building for me.
- Paperform is great if you're looking to build websites and landing pages that can collect data and payments.
- This is one is absolutely amazing, free, and lets you host the page on your own servers. It literally takes minutes to create a website with it and the result looks great. Not good for blogging, e-commerce, or anything dynamic, but perfect for a landing page.
- Great UI with lots of modern themes to choose from. Have a great website up in minutes. Been using it for the last 5 years and haven't looked back!Yep, I love Weebly too! I build all my websites with it. More limited than WordPress, but still, for small businesses it offers everything you need and more.I use Weebly a lot for building websites. I also have access to the designer platform to do freelance web design/development on the side. The App Store is pretty powerful with tons of useful white label apps, structure elements, plugins like Printful and more.
- Munir Kamal made this productIn terms of freedom, potential, control, and community: WordPress is the clear winner! Although as it's default editor is not that powerful, thus you can add Tailor which enables a true drag-n-drop website builder experience.
- 15SimvolyStanislav Petrov made this productSimvoly is the answer, it's the simplest and easiest website builder on the market. It's built with simplicity in mind and you have amazing customization at the same time. It's not cluttered with useless functionality as 99% of the builders. It has amazing templates, designer blocks, e-commerce and everything you can think of.Simple, quick and beautiful. Responsive support and live chat is available
- 8TemplateToasterTemplateToaster is a powerful website builder, used for designing websites, themes and templates for five major content management systems. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, and Prestashop. Add to this, it is also used for creating Blogger templates.With its widest designing flexibility, you are able to build your website the way you have imagined from scratch. It's a very useful tool for time bound professionals and the best thing is that you just have to buy it once and make unlimited websites thereafter. Absolutely recommended!