- CoinBase's GDAX and Kraken (disclaimer: investor) are my two go-tos. I know and trust the teams at both, but regardless, don't leave currency at an exchange. They are giant honeypots for hackers.
I've had a terrible time with Kraken. I have attempted to get through their verification process 4 times. Each time it can take a week or more to receive a response. The response is usually very difficult to interpret. There is lots of boilerplate text. I signed up sometime over the summer, it is now January and I still am not verified. I've switched to Gemini and won't be looking back.
Overall a good product, but many technical problems + the company is taking a position against the clients by disabling trading at times, suspending market order execution, or creating an artificial slippage which they then take to their own pocket.
- I've used a bunch of these and have come to like Bittrex the most. At first, the UI isn't as user friendly as some others but they have a huge variety of coins, I haven't had any experiences with it going down it times of heavy traffic (cough Poloniex cough), and trades are executed quickly.
- On this exchange: . The currency are moving fast: which is good for very short term transactions. . High trading volumes . US based company . Very cheap fees . Good UI & tools You can live view the exchange without login here: https://poloniex.com/exchange#bt... However, as of today (may 2017) the website is facing regular slowdown; Caused by an incredible growth rate of new users and the cash that those new users inject. The massive signups is the logical consequence of the bitcoin raising beyond $1500, today at $2200, + all the others cryptocurrency: ETH, ETC, XRP.. "going to the moon" as traders says, hitting x50 their values in a few days. But that's still the one I use, And happy with it =)
- I bought some ethereum when the price was under 100 euro. Great service and security, the payment came fast.
- Market Cap - $151,474,903,200 Max Supply - 21,000,000 BTC Circulating Supply - 16,966,275 BTC For more details visit - https://info.binance.com/?ref=27... Safety Stability Multi-tier & multi-cluster system architecture High Performance capable for processing 1,400,000 orders / second High Liquidity Abundant resources and partners All Devices Covered Support Web, Android, HTML5, Wechat, PC, (Apple Under Development) Multiple-Language Support Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean and Extending... Multiple-Coin Support BTC, ETH, LTC, BNB Become Binanciar - https://www.binance.com/?ref=276...
- It is an perfect guidance for those deals with different currency and traveling aboard. Basically you need to just typing the numbers in box and same time its converts all currencies in quick movement. For better understanding we are added Line and Bar graphs.In graph section you just need to select currency symbol. Features - -Instant conversion just by typing the numbers. -Convert 32 currencies at once. -Works in offline mode. -User Friendly UI. -Graphs. -Light-weight.