What is the best cryptocurrency exchange to use, alternative to Coinbase?
Coinbase is having issues right now verifying payment account details... there is also a fairly large number of negative reviews floating around recently around Coinbase and users having issues. With the recent Crypto-boom, what is the best alternative?
Forex meets bitcoin exchangeNaval RavikantExpertWrittenCoinBase's GDAX and Kraken (disclaimer: investor) are my two go-tos. I know and trust the teams at both, but regardless, don't leave currency at an exchange. They are giant honeypots for hackers.I've got an account with Kraken and really like their UI & overall stability. Lots of altcoins to be purchased here as well.
The largest and most advanced crypto-currency exchangeSushant ShekharFounder @ TalkyJobs · WrittenIt has so many crypto currencies and beautiful looking trading UI!
- 14BitstampBitstamp offers UK support - been around for a while, and you can fund it with a credit card.
- 14BittrexPavan Sethibuilding things. · WrittenI've used a bunch of these and have come to like Bittrex the most. At first, the UI isn't as user friendly as some others but they have a huge variety of coins, I haven't had any experiences with it going down it times of heavy traffic (cough Poloniex cough), and trades are executed quickly.Roman StormSoftware Engineer · WrittenCryptocurrency exchange with variety of coins.
The largest cryptocurrency exchange in the worldOn this exchange: . The currency are moving fast: which is good for very short term transactions. . High trading volumes . US based company . Very cheap fees . Good UI & tools You can live view the exchange without login here: https://poloniex.com/exchange#bt... However, as of today (may 2017) the website is facing regular slowdown; Caused by an incredible growth rate of new users and the cash that those new users inject. The massive signups is the logical consequence of the bitcoin raising beyond $1500, today at $2200, + all the others cryptocurrency: ETH, ETC, XRP.. "going to the moon" as traders says, hitting x50 their values in a few days. But that's still the one I use, And happy with it =)
A next generation Bitcoin exchangeDerek ShanahanVP Growth @ Exer · WrittenFirst of all, smart to use more than one exchange to diversify risk. Gemini, though limiting your deposit amount, lets you trade it before settlement so you can buy right away.
Buy bitcoin anonymously at thousands of locations in the USLibertyX works wonderfully in the US - pay with cash at one of their thousands of locations, and have bitcoin deposited immediately to your wallet.
- 4Xapo Card
Bitcoin debit cardRealized I never recommended Xapo before. Really gorgeously designed Bitcoin app and site. Also, they have a debit card....very cool.
- 6UpholdNot the typical crypto exchange, good for fiat currencies as well.
- 4CEX.IO Bitcoin ExchangeI bought some ethereum when the price was under 100 euro. Great service and security, the payment came fast.
- 3Binance Research
Institutional-grade analysis and in-depth insightsDeepak MathurPeace Seeker · WrittenMarket Cap - $151,474,903,200 Max Supply - 21,000,000 BTC Circulating Supply - 16,966,275 BTC For more details visit - https://info.binance.com/?ref=27... Safety Stability Multi-tier & multi-cluster system architecture High Performance capable for processing 1,400,000 orders / second High Liquidity Abundant resources and partners All Devices Covered Support Web, Android, HTML5, Wechat, PC, (Apple Under Development) Multiple-Language Support Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean and Extending... Multiple-Coin Support BTC, ETH, LTC, BNB Become Binanciar - https://www.binance.com/?ref=276...
- 3ExodusRaoul ValstarCo-Founder at AirTulip · WrittenGreat UI design and different crypto currencies. Desktop only.
- 2LunoHerman SchutteWorking on StackPile and SnapWidget · WrittenOptions for buying, selling, storing and trading Bitcoin is pretty limited in South Africa. Luno (previously Bitx) is one exchange I've used a couple of times and been very happy with.
- 2Coin.Space Coin Wallet
CoinSpace Bitcoin WalletCaleb SylvestPartner & Experience Designer · WrittenUsed Coin Space for a bit. It's very simple and straightforward. Works well on mobile devices.
- 2GateHubWallet, Analytics, Instant Payments and Trade.