- For when you inevitably build up an email list, here's a great directory of email copy from companies like Slack, Pinterest, and Trello.
- 12Great products & companies are built with great teams. Breezy makes it easy to attract and hire them. What's even better? You can use it for free. Breezy is the only hiring tool available with a completely free subscription tier. #startuplife PS: If you love Trello, you're going to fall deeply in love with Breezy. https://breezy.hr/ You'll ❤️ it.
- Amazing tool if you need high-fi prototypes, marketing sites, mvp's! We used Webflow to build and launch our MVP - from scratch - in just three weeks and got voted #1 on PH last month (after Elon Musk's Boring Company). If you wanna read more about it: https://medium.com/spreadshare/h...
- Quick, cheap way to create a simple landing pages for your (multiple) startups. Only $20 a year for 10 sites.
- Beth Hudson made this productStartups are all about building a great team of people. Sure, you can have an innovative product, but do you have the right people to get it going? Recruitee is an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) that is affordable and allows for collaborative hiring. This way, you can find the minds that mesh best with your startup's ultimate goals and values.
- @jaredsilver if your startup is bringing a new hardgood to the market, Kickstarter is a great way to test market demand (validate) and *hopefully* launch. The whole exercise makes you finely tune your messaging, and your numbers.
- It isn't a startup without a Medium article! All kidding aside, Medium let's your biggest fans get the inside scoop and a better understanding of what you're trying to do with your startup. I highly recommend having a presence there, if not starting a publication to curate all the articles related to your company.
- I've used the business model canvas (and canvases like it) for years as part of validating new products and businesses, including my current business. It's a great way to work through the high risk portions of a business model. It's easy to use (I like to print it out in large format and then use sticky notes for discussion).