My colleague wrote a full article (https://buff.ly/2PM87TA) about Drift, Intercom and Crisp
Drift is a great product, but it lacked a few features we wanted
It also had some problems with loading
I used it more than 2 months in and I do not recommend it. Why?
- its slow. Tested via gtmetrix, here is 30-40% more make Ur site more slow
- default setting for free plan. Here is no tell in description what on your website EVERYtime will be open dialog window for new visitors. And its not possible to disable it for free plan. Do you know how an open chat window infuriates visitors on the first visit? About 20% of the traffic you lose is simply due to this setting. And drift turned ON and default to all free customers.
- support at free plan. First answer got immediately, next - 2 days, last - here is left 4 days and not answer.
- I have used Landbot several time in WP sites. It works perfect and it is so easily to install.
It is a powerfull tool to nurture leads and filter customer support into a conversational environment. The new version has improve the custom templates to configure bots according to the target
Was starting to build a bot for our website using another tool, and was fortunate to come across Landbot before I got to far with it - this is exactly the purpose we were intending for our site. Can't wait to A/B test it on our live site.
I’ve used indemandly for a few months now and it’s been pretty amazing watching how quickly they’ve rolled out new features and updates. Am finding the calendar integration to be particularly useful for locking in sales calls with new leads who reach out. Keep up the great work!
I've been using indemandly for a couple of months now and they just don't cease to surprise me. This is undoubtedly the most effective tool out there. Your website without indemandly is like a marketing email without any CTA. From bookings to payments, to mailchimp to now zapier. They've given me more in a line of script than what I could ask for in a fullblown software! Hats off to their super productive team. Looking forward to all your success.
- It's the best chat app I've come across + used by ProductHunt.
I am very excited to see what this company develops in the future, I just wish they had a chat integration with freshdesk as well as trial access to the logical rules and other features.
I am using collect chat premium version for around 6 month. Really happy with tool.
I just feel UX need to improve before it reach to mass audience.
We've had Continually on our site for a few weeks now. It was super quick to set up. Links to my Google calendar and we've had some great discussions with potential parades for Pilcro as a result.
Helps me to automate the booking of demos for prospects visiting my SaaS product's marketing website. Being able to check availability by integrating directly into Google Calendar saves a lot of back and forth over email with my prospects.
At last guys from Netherlands made a revolutionary project that in future would be necessary for every single website and web application. Already enjoying it! Good luck!
Great feel to everything - until you put it to the test. GUI is buggy and led to quite some loss of time in our case. Support is responsive, however, you spend a few hours fiddling around with basic issues like text fields losing formatting, the editor crashing - which cost us a whole day etc etc. Beautifully built, but it also has to WORK. We are paid clients so hope for improvement.
Hubspot is our CRM and it's been extremely useful. I'm very excited that they now have a customer chatbot to plug right into our CRM. I think this genuinely is going to help with our sales efforts.
The chat must begin with text, then the bot automatically begins with message. So I set up to say 'hello' from the chat, then bot asks the first question. But for a free chat, this is legit and I'm excited to see the leads come in!
I tried to deactivate ManyChat and although it says it's not on my business pages, my customers are STILL receiving messages. After contacting customer service and their messenger "bot" I still can't get anyone to write me back to help. I tried reaching out to the co-founder, so hopefully he can help. I'm very surprised I'm not seeing more posts of more unhappy customers.
- Crisp has built an incredible product regarding Live Chat. Especially for Wordpress. They offer a one-click integration thanks to their native wordpress plugin. Regarding Chatbot, they've built a feature that lets you install a chatbot on your website with no coding skills. You have 3 kinds of "blocs" that help you create your workflow : Event, Conditions and Action. Based on these 3 blocks, you can build great conversations with no human interactions.
Do not use this app. If you want to cancel subscription there support and CEO will say CANCEL it but they don't have any option for cancellation. They simply suck money out of your wallet. DON'T USE THIS!
Used it with a small number of test uers so not sure how they perform with a high traffic site. But the onboarding and installation are easy.