I am looking for something cheap, good looking and easy to use.
- Try their Docs product for help pages plus their Beacon productHelpScout is awesome from my experience as well.
- Today knowledgebase/documentation for SaaS products are typically done via the same help desk software like ZenDesk, FreshDesk, HelpScout, Desk.com etc. These products are great when it comes to ticketing/help desk capabilities but their self-service documentation comes with a lot of gaps. After struggling with them for 4 years not having basic things like proper backup/restore, versioning, editorial roles/approvals, bloated functionalities we decided to build Document360. We are in stealth mode at this stage, the product will hit the shelves around the end of March 2018. We wanted to focus mainly on SaaS products & Software projects where it's constantly evolving. If interested please sign up for the early beta access.
- ProProfs Knowledge Base software is your go-to tool for creating help sites for SaaS products. I can say this with full confidence because of the powerful features and robust integrations it provides, which ultimately help you create help pages easily.
- David Ryan made this productWe built Corilla because we needed it as technical writers and developers working at Red Hat. We're about to ship a new kbase that you're going to love and of course, always looking after Product Hunt family when it comes to hooking up a subscription. Skip the bloated ticketing system SaaS with tacked-on support docs, we've got you covered.
- In case you are looking for in-app feedback & help solution, we use WebEngage to capture NPS scores, reviews, insights, etc. WebEngage provides targeted surveys and features notifications with plug-n-play layouts and diverse response-types. Great targeting features like navigation based, time-based, user behaviour based, etc. It also has in-app embeddable feedback widget that feels like a part of your app's native design to capture real-time feedback from the users. The user can also take a screenshot of the issue.
- 1Valerie Fenske made this product👉 Add articles to the Knowledge Base and share them with your users in live chat, 👉 Add the Knowledge Base on your website and inside the product 👉 Your customers can find the answers anytime, even when the support team is asleep 👉 Analyze the effeciency of articles 👉 Optimize SEO 👉 Knowledge is power!