note, im only interested in the FAQ / knowledge base aspect of ZD right now so the strongest alternatives here only. Don't need live chat or email support yet.
- We recently adopted Intercom Educate for our FAQs/help center (see https://help.producthunt.com/). It's a great addition and integrates with our existing Intercom workflow.
- Hey. We have recently started using ProProfs Knowledge Base. It’s great for building documentation, knowledge base, FAQs, and help sites. You, too, can give it a try. The best part is that it comes with a trial period of 15 days, which is a good time to explore and analyze a product’s features. Using the tool is a breeze. It doesn’t require any coding knowledge. There are beautiful templates that help in getting your knowledge base up and running. The tool’s unique features helped us author, design, and manage knowledge base content. We can even track who is working on what, the changes made in the past, or restore a previous knowledge base version.
- Vitaliy Verbenko made this productA feedback (including idea) gathering system, docs site, knowledge base and internal documentation portal. Everything you need in a customer service and product management system in one app. This includes reporting, SSO, customization options and more. Besides, it's a lot cheaper than UserVoice!
- I would suggest Faasthelp as it is simple and easy to use and has all the amazing features like Knowledge base where you can add any number of questions based on your categories, can change them to private and public mode as well, Ticketing system where your customers can log as well as track their issues.Apart from these Faasthelp also has live chat, and all these appear in a single window and can be integrated into your business application in less than a minute.
- Sergey Stukov made this productWithin UserEcho you can create a nice looking knowledge base for your product. Searchable, multi language, easy to maintain. Also it allows your customers to rate topics and suggest improvements to it, so with customer feedback it quality will rise in times.