- I can't imagine life without music. Ask anyone (especially @ayrton or @mscccc) and they can testify that I'm almost always dancing (because music makes you move 💁). The BEST app / streaming service / all around music-listening-method I've found is Spotify. SO IN LOVE.
- This is the key for contemporary communication with anyone (at least in Chile - LATAM) / for business, personal, relationships, family, friends, studies … everyone, everything.Because everyone uses it for text messages these days.
- Almost 90% of the content I consumed everyday is video
- where else do we get questions like these from, lol
- Most of the apps with the bigger number of upvotes that are mentioned here could actually be listed as the ones I can't live without. If I had to pick one, however, it would be Slack, I guess. It makes it so much easier to stay on top of all the work-related stuff, and since I need to keep track of all the important mentions of our company as well, the integration with https://brand24.com makes it even more valuable for me.Well in the end you can live without any app.. but Slack is definitely a life changer when it comes to running a starting company.
- My morning routine: groggily wake up, open up my phone, look at Twitter.
- It's usually the last app i use before sleeping and the first app i open after waking up.I get to come back to all those long reads I can't get through during the work dayCan not live without this app, chrome extension and what not. I always come across things I want to read, but don't have the time to read right away. Been a loyal fan of Pocket since when I used to pay for it when it was called Read it Later.
- Morning > Medium + PLAY (Listen to Medium articles with a Chrome Extension). Noon > PH & AskPH. After work > Oculus & Samsung VR for an hour.
- Because learning is a basic human right. Nobody should be able to speak over your head as long as you do even basic research via Wikipedia. Also, free & open information, and self-guided learning helps us understand and improve our world.
- I am always working on things I need to sahre with people and I do not recall how I did it before Google Drive was there
- Because typing, remembering, and coming up w/ new passwords is an inefficient use of your valuable time.One of the best password manager I have used till date! Can't survive without it!
- Have used Alfred since day one, so much more than an app launcher. The first thing I install on a new machine.Alfred is so deeply tied to my work habits — indispensable app.
- My life is on Evernote. My life depends on Evernote. Evernote is life. All hail Evernote !Because there are always some things to note. Meeting notes, todo's, shopping list, another interesting article on the web. Evernote works on all devices and provides powerful organising features like multiple notebooks, tagging and advanced search. Also while reading note you get recommendations for similar notes.
- Hands down, my life would be very different without 1Password. Having a place where all my passwords, critical information, and a handful of notes can live securely gives me so much peace of mind. The password generator, 1Password Mini, and the Chrome extension, not to mention the TouchID protection of the iOS app, have dramatically improved my digital security measures. I never have to make a silly short password or reuse an old one for fear of forgetting because I trust 1Password to do that heavy lifting for me. The Watchtower feature that warns you of potentially compromised sites is a great tool, and duplicate password detection makes it much easier to beef up your password security without hunting through a list of all your sites, usernames, and passwords. Security and peace of mind are totally worth paying for with 1Password.Spectacular password manager. Use it for all my passwords and it syncs across all my devices
- Has everything I need to do. Tells me everything other than when to breathe. With integration to Newton and Alexa, it is even more of a vital tool.Is the ultimate todo tool that totally change how i work, plan and time.
- It's like my second brain, the first one is getting grey already... kidding, but this way I can share my idea's, plans, links, software, info with many of my friends
- As long as the desert island has internet connectivity... it's the best podcast management and player on Android. A close second would be Smart Audiobook PlayerBecause I don't listen to music, I want options when it comes to my podcasts playback, and it should feel and look good!
- I use Audible because I've always been a relatively slow reader of text but a keen listener & auditory learner. Audible offers probably the largest online library of audio books, including many of the world's best non-fiction (and fictional) books of all time that help you become smarter, more well-versed, and more effective. Plus (and this is probably the biggest reason I use Audible aside from their comprehensive inventory,) you can actually dial the speed of Audiobooks down to 0.75x and up to as high as 3.0x to suit your preferred listening pace (and the audio remains pretty much just as discernable in terms of pitch - ie. no Alvin & The Chipmunks effect). This speed adjustment feature allows me to digest books much more quickly than I've ever been able to read them.