- Intercom is a great live chat tool for talking to customers. It's easy to use and the team keep rolling out updates like intercom educate which is a more personal and interactive way of sharing a knowledge base or faq.We started using Intercom a few months after I first joined Product Hunt and I pretty much instantly fell in love with it! It honestly makes communicating with customers so seamlessly easy. Intercom also has an amazing support system and broad offering of other tools for customer engagement, etc. that make it an "easy sell".
Intercom is amazing our website started generating 20% more leads through their webchat, and support features, and even our local company was able to generate real sales consultant appointments from Intercom. If you are a service based business you cannot go without Intercom!
A great application to automate engagement with your visitors, focusing on personal approach towards your customers
- I used Driftt for a little bit. I liked that they were focused on just this chatting (whereas Intercom has lots of products), had a low cost "entry level" plan, and had nice slack / iOS app integrations. Good experience overall... and it seems like they're coming out with more cool stuff.I'm a fan of Intercom, all their products, and writing. However, I'm now convinced that if you want to focus on just sales, and especially if you are just starting out, Driftt may be better for you. They help you get qualified leads, direct the chat to the right person on your team with a bot, and schedule appointments to discuss further.
Definitely recommend it and they have a free plan that does a great deal.
- I love Chaport because it's very simple yet powerful. It has beautiful chat widget that works great on mobile. Chaport is cheaper than most of the alternatives and provides a free plan for five operators which includes lots of powerful features such as group chats.
Easy setup and installation. Using it for our ecommerce store Pacific Outbound Clothing Co. We've been bouncing around multiple chat apps and each one has their own little quirks that we didn't like on mobile. But this one has proven to stand above them all. Looks great on the website and just worked. The backend dashboard could use a little color -it's all just very white- but that's just me. I think this product is going places.
Thanks very much for sharing this simple yet effective tool with the PH community. Will recommend Chaport to those who are looking for this. Congrats and Thank You! 👍👍👍
- Roman Eaton made this productIt helps us to launch our product here successfully. We generated leads with their pop-up forms, then we monitored the activation of these leads into the product and made up personal conversations with them to provide maximum value.
When you identify your goals right inside the carrotquest you will get well-built instrument to make marketing based on your users' behavior. We used it more then a month and now reorganized the structure of goals inside.
The problem in many companies is information overloa, even by leadership team. Every team has newsletter, weekly update, etc. Unclear if carrot alone can solve this problem.
It is a solid product but one thing (quite silly in my opinion) makes it quite useless in our case.
If a visitor does not provide his details the at the beginning (they call it pre-chat survey) you can not add those details (email,name) afterwards.
You can have a 2 hours chat session with a visitor but visitor will stay as unknown since you can not add the information you gathered during the chat session. How st..id is that?
Love LiveChat for its simplicity, easy integration and customer support 👍
- Ambi made this productGood tool for engaging with your website visitors. Recently we launched a highly customizable, integrable, and versatile bot platform too.I have been using Zoho Salesiq on my website and I Love it :). The product extends several features like : * Identify new vs returning visitors. * Personalized chat. * Interactive email campaigns. * Screen sharing * Geolocate your visitors.. * Track visitor's footprints. * Automatic chat translation. * Start chats based on visitor activities. These are just a few and the product gives much more features which helps users to track and make leads at ease. More details can be found at https://www.zoho.com/salesiq/
I like Sales IQ for the ability to track the leads and the probability of closing, a live chat which might turn out to be quite useful for B2B businesses aiming to close more deals through their website.
I have been using Zoho SalesIQ since the introduction of the bundle Zoho CRM Plus. It is very easy to implement and to use. It is lead scoring feature helps identify the visitors and prioritize them.
It s great tool
- The most underrated live chat software or there. Very powerful API too. Wish they added an option for carousels
- We've used several chat applications, and have always had to use other applications in conjunction to really engage users. Co-browsing has been great on Acquire.io and has allowed us to see and interact with the customers web screen.”We are using Acquire Live Chat software. Its good to be user friendly and full support facilities. Acquire features like Chat, Video call, Audio call and co-browse ect. Visit website : https://acquire.io/
The analytics section of this product is a joke compared to LiveChat. We use both (for different use cases) and are really unsatisfied with Freshchat. It's really hard to have a good grasp of your operation with such scant reporting capabilities. LiveChat offers much more customization and flexibility. I'd definitely recommend you use that.
It's also been unreliable of late, where several of our users are unable to use the chat. We've reported the problem and it took them about 5 days to detect it as a bug, and they've returned us an estimated 15 days for the bug to be fixed. This is way too long.
The only reason we haven't switched over completely is because to integrate LiveChat into our android app, we'd lose native support for push notifications and would have to implement it ourselves. We've researched chat apps quite a bit and definitely recommend LiveChat. We've looked at Intercom too and it looks very promising but would only make sense for us if we switched our e-mail support system (Zendesk) to Intercom as well.
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.
- We are using ProProfs Chat to communicate with our customers. Since we are a startup, we needed a tool that can help our business do beyond attending routine customer questions. With ProProfs Chat, we are currently sending proactive chat invitations to engage website visitors and our cart abandonment rates have reduced by 17.5 percent from last month to be precise. We are also using this live chat platform to display our best offers as well as to pitch premium products to our customers. The level of customization is fabulous and the mobile app is equally fantastic too. So far so good! No qualms whatsoever!Jason Grills made this productProProfs Chat is an easy to use tool that has helped my business get in touch with website visitors in real-time hassle-free. Besides the ease, the tool is loaded with too many integration options like ticketing software, knowledge repository and CRM platforms for gathering leads. I mean, what else could I ask for. Abundant in features, this live support tool is what I’d recommend people when they search for one that helps their business talk to visitors instantly.