There are so many tools out there for real-time customer chats. Which one do you use and more importantly why?
- Intercom is a great live chat tool for talking to customers. It's easy to use and the team keep rolling out updates like intercom educate which is a more personal and interactive way of sharing a knowledge base or faq.We started using Intercom a few months after I first joined Product Hunt and I pretty much instantly fell in love with it! It honestly makes communicating with customers so seamlessly easy. Intercom also has an amazing support system and broad offering of other tools for customer engagement, etc. that make it an "easy sell".
- I used Driftt for a little bit. I liked that they were focused on just this chatting (whereas Intercom has lots of products), had a low cost "entry level" plan, and had nice slack / iOS app integrations. Good experience overall... and it seems like they're coming out with more cool stuff.I'm a fan of Intercom, all their products, and writing. However, I'm now convinced that if you want to focus on just sales, and especially if you are just starting out, Driftt may be better for you. They help you get qualified leads, direct the chat to the right person on your team with a bot, and schedule appointments to discuss further.
- I love Chaport because it's very simple yet powerful. It has beautiful chat widget that works great on mobile. Chaport is cheaper than most of the alternatives and provides a free plan for five operators which includes lots of powerful features such as group chats.
- Roman Eaton made this productIt helps us to launch our product here successfully. We generated leads with their pop-up forms, then we monitored the activation of these leads into the product and made up personal conversations with them to provide maximum value.
- Ambi made this productGood tool for engaging with your website visitors. Recently we launched a highly customizable, integrable, and versatile bot platform too.I have been using Zoho Salesiq on my website and I Love it :). The product extends several features like : * Identify new vs returning visitors. * Personalized chat. * Interactive email campaigns. * Screen sharing * Geolocate your visitors.. * Track visitor's footprints. * Automatic chat translation. * Start chats based on visitor activities. These are just a few and the product gives much more features which helps users to track and make leads at ease. More details can be found at https://www.zoho.com/salesiq/
- Daniil Kopilevych made this productTry HelpCrunch's live chat. https://helpcrunch.com/live-chat... It's the most customizable live chat widget I've seen having tried over 30 other different chat tools.
- Cole Kemmerer made this productI use askneo.io, it helps you build a personal relationship with customers using text message. I'ts super simple and brings a personal touch :) Much better than online chat bc it's super seamless and customers love SMS! They are launching today Tuesday 7/21 on PH and they have a pretty sick offer!!! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
- 2ProProfs Live Chat SoftwareWe are using ProProfs Chat to communicate with our customers. Since we are a startup, we needed a tool that can help our business do beyond attending routine customer questions. With ProProfs Chat, we are currently sending proactive chat invitations to engage website visitors and our cart abandonment rates have reduced by 17.5 percent from last month to be precise. We are also using this live chat platform to display our best offers as well as to pitch premium products to our customers. The level of customization is fabulous and the mobile app is equally fantastic too. So far so good! No qualms whatsoever!Jason Grills made this productProProfs Chat is an easy to use tool that has helped my business get in touch with website visitors in real-time hassle-free. Besides the ease, the tool is loaded with too many integration options like ticketing software, knowledge repository and CRM platforms for gathering leads. I mean, what else could I ask for. Abundant in features, this live support tool is what I’d recommend people when they search for one that helps their business talk to visitors instantly.