- Buffer is a scheduling and publishing tool but it has some nice analytics as well. More importantly, their blog is a treasure-trove of information about almost every good Social Media tool out there - management, analytics or listening. Check out their articles about analytics tools - you might find it informative.Very cool to see Buffer here! I'm the PM at Buffer working on our analytics solution, and I just wanted to share that we've got some very big changes coming for our analytics in 2017. We've just completed and rolled out our Twitter analytics overhaul, and are currently implementing rich Facebook Page analytics, with more networks and depth to come! Thanks for the recommendation - I'm super excited to keep delivering as much value and utility in our analytics as possible. 👍Buffer is so helpful when it come down scheduling pre-written posts that you want to post but don't know the best time to post for the most interaction with your post. Buffer is super helpful and is a must use for Bloggers and Startups that are using Social Media.
- Nate made this productAmplifr has recently added conversion analytics, i.e. shows you how many conversions on the website you've had per each social media post you've scheduled with it. Sends weekly analytics digests, or you can download an Excel report with a dashboard, charts, pivot tables and all that if you're into it. Works with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, LinkediIn, Telegram (!?).
- If you want deep analytics with multi-integrations across different social media platforms, then i would for sure recommend to go for Hootsuite. Some of the power features are: Scheduling, Engage With Customers, Analytics, Collaboration, Security
- While we're all about social media monitoring (and I noticed you were not looking for a listening tool), the tool provides a range of analytical features such as calculating the number of mentions and estimated social media reach across different platforms, sentiment analysis, or the influence score of the authors of collected mentions. You can also easily find the most interactive mentions as well as mentions from the most popular authors. Knowing how many conversations there are online about you, you can also evaluate the brand awareness and discover what the places where people talk about you the most frequently are. With such knowledge, it should be much easier to prioritise where to focus most of your marketing efforts.
- I can suggest quintly, it gives you the chance to analyze your own social media profiles and the ones of your competitors. You can track your growth rate on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram profiles and blogs. You can also analyze your performance on the different networks to find which one will work best for your next campaign. And you can even customize your metrics and create reports, which you can share with your team or clients.This is true Analytics, dedicated and very powerful - it is not a hybrid tool with "some" analytics that in truth is not analytics, I personally like the dedicated approach very much - In quintly I can also build my own metrics so I basically have access to any data source - it is a tool that can handle any Analytics project.
- In KUKU.io you can analyze all posts you publish: not only created in KUKU.io but also in all connected accounts. It's easy there to learn about: 1) Dynamics: followers, likes, comments, reposts 2) Optimal posting time 3) Perfect quantity of posts per day 4) Which social networks are best for your business 5) All statistics of posts: you can filter them by clicks, engagement rate, likes and etc. 6) Test your content calendar in analytics. For $9 you can get social media analytics + posting (1500 posts and 10 accounts). It's easy to start from 14-day free trial to test: https://kuku.io/
- I love Followerwonk for Twitter insights. Just enter a Twitter username (either yours or competition's), and view analysis of followers/following. Very interesting to see when your followers are most active, how your followers fall into categories like social authority, and much more, everything with pretty cool graphs.
- Patrick Cuttica made this productSprout Social's analytics suite is a great solution for multi-network insights and reporting. Disclaimer: I'm a Product Marketing Manager at Sprout so I'm biased :) Unique network profile reports for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Company Pages provide audience insights, post performance and engagement metrics. Date ranges are fully customizable and you can pull unlimited PDF or CSV exports. Each report includes trend analysis calculated dynamically based on your chosen date range; i.e. week-over-week, month-over-month, etc. You can also report on multiple profiles or Pages within the same report to compare/benchmark if you own/manage many profiles/Pages; i.e. multi-brand or multi-location businesses. The Group Report is pretty unique as it aggregates data across networks so you can view audience insights, publishing behavior and engagement metrics across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn Pages and Instagram in one place. Lastly, Sprout also offers Competitor Reporting for Facebook and Instagram where you can benchmark your owned Pages/profiles against any other Facebook Pages or Instagram Profiles. Sprout does not have a free plan, but we do have a free 30 day trial. Hope this helps!
- With Tweeple Search, you can: - Find target audience or influencers in any domain sorted by follower count - Analyze your competitor’s Twitter followers to understand their marketing patterns - Compare different Twitter accounts to see what they have in common and how they differ - Find powerful Twitter influencers based on keywords in popular content they share
- 3Intutel is a platform which aggregates all your Social Media profiles in one place. It also helps you understand your engagement segmented by Day of week, Top influencers and several other criteria. Rather than simply measuring likes, comments and shares, it would be more beneficial for a brand to understand the Applause rate, Amplification rate and Conversation rate. Applause rate : Average number of likes/retweets per post Amplification rate : Average number of shares per post Conversation rate : Average number of comments per post With Intutel, you can easily understand these metrics at a glance and also understand how you audience reacts to different kind of posts. You can claim free demo with signup here: https://goo.gl/aT64By
- Audiense is a platform that enables brands to sharpen their focus with powerful on-demand insights from the world’s largest consumer panel. Our advanced cognitive data science platform makes it easy to deliver the right message, at the right time, to the right person, in the right context. Here's a few things you can achieve with Audiense ... - We deliver deep, real-time consumer and market insights for the curated audiences that matter most to our clients - We enable our clients to quickly identify ways to develop meaningful strategies that increase brand equity - We are trusted experts and pragmatic problems solvers for our customers and clients - We are disruptive thinkers, who can help you stay ahead of the curve - We make consumer and market insights accessible
- Agora has got two free tools - Facebook Page Barometer & Twitter Analytics Report Card - benchmark your page, telling you if your content is performing above average and which metrics require attention. Haven't used but it has a calculator to work out the ROI of your Facebook marketing. Main suite $29/month with a no-questions-asked refund policy.Second this. Agora Pulse is an all-in-solution for Social Media Marketing. It does publishing, listening and analytics. The best feature is the ability to benchmark your pages against competitors/industry - something not every other tool has (RivalIQ is a good one for competitor analysis). Great support team too!
- Alberto Moral made this productiOS app to show your Instagram stats, discover your most valuable followers, discover your most popular media, discover your relationship with your followers, your most used filters, followers who never give you a like, etc