Share your predictions on which startups will be the ones to watch in 2019 and why 🔮
- On the B2C side you have people leaving Evernote, Bear, Wunderlist to Notion. On the B2B side you have more and more companies adopting Notion as their internal navigation and knowledge base. Going to be a big year for Notion.hey guys i am in advanced marketing for my human resources masters degree and i also got a business and a psych. i'm major into promotions. don't usually do the insta gram since i am a writer and i don't need it or anything but check out my insta gram and follow my singer in gambia we talk all the time. he is the new bob marley. i know reincarnation i can just spot it from any where.
- Allows you to build docs as powerful as apps.It's a web development platform for macOS. It will certainly rise up in the market.
- Do you still think building powerful automation requires the most advanced technical skills? WRONG. With Actiondesk you can automate processes and transform data thanks to your existing spreadsheet skills. Fast learning curve. 10X your productivity in a few clicks. Focus on your business.
- Guillaume Bardet made this productI will go ahead and shamelessly mention the solution I have been working on. :) If you are looking for a bookmark and tabs manager, and you are familiar with boards and columns similar to Trello, Qlearly might be the solution for you! You can create notes and tasks, back up your data, sync it between multiple devices, you can also privately collaborate with your teammates or create public boards/columns and much more.
- Lisa Dziuba made this productI believe in our small unicorn team :) We already made 🎉 design tool for leaving feedback on iOS apps in a moment — Flawless Feedback 🎉 a tool for compering design with real app — Flawless App 🎉 free tool for making Sketch files smaller, called Reduce 🎉 community blog for mobile developers —Flawless App Stories with 80+ guides and 25+ writers 🎉 Awesome Design Tools with 500+ great products for creative people Stay tuned 😉
- Emanuel Pinho made this productNowadays the web is rich in content and services we can get and use to improve our tasks. However, just programmers and technical people are able to get that data. With dashdash we make use of spreadsheets to collect data from api's just the way you know. Dashdash gives you, as spreadsheet's user, the power you need to create web apps.
- Makes it so much easier to schedule those external meetings and factor in travel time - single view of all your calendars
- Robert Kwan made this productWSID.com is a Q&A site that helps you answer the question: “What Should I Do?” It combines the engaging quality of a social networking site with interactions that can empower and support individuals. Users can post a question and offer three choices for the WSID community to vote and comment on. The votes are calculated and displayed instantly in a real-time polling chart.