What are some tools if I wanted to grow my social media presence?
- Buffer is a great one! It lets you posts to multiple platforms at once, schedule at a time that is convenient for your followers and so much more.Second this. For scheduling posts to multiple platforms, nothing (really nothing) beats Buffer. Well-designed, easy to use and free! For more power, look for the paid subscription options. Worth it.
- A bot-style assistant for Social Media Marketing that just works! They have a great set of tools to help increase your audience on Twitter, and support scheduling posts to other social networks too. Give it a try.
- Vlad Calus made this productIf you want to make sure everything is perfectly posted on social media, you can use Planable. It's the most visual platform to create social media campaigns, collaborate on posts, exchange and give feedback, get posts approved and schedule to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Jakub Rogalski made this productYou might as well give social media monitoring a go. Even though automated interactions are becoming more and more common, it's genuine engagement that people truly value and build relationships on. With a social media monitoring tool, you can monitor any keywords like hashtags or phrases related to a given industry or topic. In order to grow your social media presence, you need to build your authority and thought leadership, and there's no better way to do so than engage discussion on relevant topics.
- CoSchedule has replaced every other tool for me. It's amazing. I can schedule blog posts, social media, and more all from one calendar. It also works as an editorial calendar, has teams, and supports more advanced stuff like templates and even queued messaged to be reshared later on.
- ANKIT NARAYAN SINGH made this productCornea.ai Disclaimer: I'm the founder of the App! We built this App keeping in mind the trends that become viral on social media and all our features are geared towards increasing your popularity while sharing photos and selecting hashtags. Our AI gives your photo a popularity score which is based on a deep neural network trained on trending images taken from various social media sites and hence, it understands the features that makes a photo stand out. We also recommend filters and hashtags to boost your score and let you share your photos confidently. On an average, you see a boost of up to 20% in engagement using Cornea App. We are live and trending on PH - please check us out! We are completely free. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
- Vishal Kumar made this productOneUp stores all of your social updates in categories that go out on a schedule that you choose. How OneUp App is different from Hootsuite or Buffer? Buffer is great for delaying & spreading content that have a shelf life, OneUp can be used to make sure your evergreen blog posts can truly get their evergreen value by automatically rescheduling your content to post.
- Mike Minter made this productInstagram Analytics tool for accounts and hashtags. Full historical data + 14-day free trial -> The first report is absolutely free. Deliver your growth notifications to email or Slack. Export your data to beautiful PDF, Presentation or XLS. Easy to manage multiple reports. Click Analytics for Instagram.
- Hassan Ahmed made this productSimple and easy to use app that allows you to create Video Memes in less than 1 minute. It is the Video Version of Canva. Some of the people that are currently making video memes are Gary Vee, UNILAD, The Sports Bible and 9GAG.
- Hassan Khater made this productHi Stefan, if you are looking for a free option, SQEDit is your pick! The app currently allows you to schedule messages, posts, calls & more. Would love to hear your feedback on the app, or even the newly revamped website- Also stick around to see the new app update with lots of new interesting features! :) Many thanks!