- I would suggest Zoho too if your business is limited to Calendars and Emails. I doubt if Zoho integrates with Google Calendar though. Best checked with them.Zoho comes with 50 free email users on a single domain, integrated calendar, and if you need even more, their plans start at $2/user/month paid yearly. I use them to host my personal email, and I'm definitely happy with them :) Even still, their free tier is pretty incredible. I'd absolutely recommend them.
- Enterprising Josh made this productBest free full featured GSuite alternative is Bitrix24. It actually gives you tools that GSuite currently doesn't have, namely client and project management. See https://www.bitrix24.com/alterna...
- Great for both mac and windows.. though still not totally popular, this app is really amazing with g-suite. Kiwi makes all g-apps available like standalone desktop apps. you can put any item in a separate window, for instance. Multiple accounts are online at the same time. Send larger attachments. No need for browsers to access g-suite anymore. Among all other features.
One college-student son said "I practically gave up the browser" when I put Kiwi on his Mac. The other said "not getting it." I use Kiwi constantly.
With a single Gmail account, it might not rock your world.
With multiple accounts, it's really a massive improvement.
- HowlLoop is a Digital Collaboration Platform for growing organizations. HowlLoop provides on premise installation that you can utilize with one time payment. Great feature set of document management, social intranet, task management, Q&A, chat, etc. you won't need anything else.
- Ben Li made this productPrincle One is the perfect tool for your team. I was designed ground up for small business and teams lie yours. It has many nice features such as email, alert, event, task, group chats, topic based feeds, and powerful sharing functionalities.