- Freeletics is a great way to do more exercise with less gear. If you're more of a weights guys they also have an app dedicated to that. I use the Coach feature which programs exercices throughout the week and I've got to say: it's a great way to stay motivated!
- this has been great for spin or treadmill when I just want to follow a routine instead of self motivate
- It's customizable, has flexible rest timers, a built in warm up weight calculator, barbell plate calculator, tracking for progress, goals, measurements, etc, has HealthKit support, and an attractive interface. Best of all, it gets regular updates, and always supports the latest iOS and iPhone features.
- This app is very prescriptive (you only get to choose and customize one very widely-used workout regime that is popular on reddit.com/r/fitness), but it is incredibly easy to use and does everything for you. Not to mention it looks gorgeous.For 10€ I have an app that is my personal trainer and tells me exactly what to do and how long breaks to take. If I miss training, it tells me I need to deload etc. This app made me stick to the gym, as I do not have to think about training and exercises, I just follow the program :)
- This is the best workout app I found yet. Each day it selectively selects new muscle groups to workout based off of previous workouts and which muscle groups are fully rested. It has a huge database of different workouts, so when returning to a muscle group it will be different workouts then the last workout you did for that muscle group. It also has options to create workouts with no gym equipment which is useful for me as a digital nomad, not always having access to gym equipment.
- Perfect for motivating motion! Always top quality mixes, press play and you're good to go.
- I use the web version of this, but only helps if you are an Equinox member!
- For a very smart, novel approach, I would definitely recommend Gymatic. It auto tracks reps, train new exercise movement, allows you store workouts and pull them up on your apple watch, inclusive of rest-timers etc etc. Having recently bought an Apple Watch, I've been through a process of trialling tonnes of apps and none of them are a one-size fits all perfect....here are my thoughts: - Gymatic: As above. Cons: doesn't include an option for HIIT/Interval timer - Intervals: Great timer app, but if you're interested in reviewing performance or storing all excurses for review later, then it's not suitable. I use in conjunction with other apps - Fitness First CustomFit - one of my faves for the iPhone, but doesn't support Apple Watch at the moment. Really great app, with tonnes of exercises and workout builders. - UnderArmour Record - has potential to be the best app, if it didn't crash during workouts. The amount of workouts I've lost due to the Apple Watch crashing is devastating! Great accompany iOS app though - RunFit from Wahoo - without a doubt the most reliable app I've used for Apple Watch. Very simple, clean, heart-rate & calorie views with a timer. I use in conjunction with Intervals for HIIT exercises as Intervals can run in background on iPhone with audible alerts (I have removed the Intervals app from my watch) There are of course dedicated running apps, which I'd recommend for outdoor runs such as Nike Run, but I don't do many of those any more :(
Great team working on a great platform.
UI and relevance of data is front of mind with the team - which is a good thing.
I've been a pro user since day 1 and truly recommend the platform
It is nice app to see simple overviews of how much time you have spent Online, movement and places but you need to use those apps.
Sometimes I don't have Internet, in my mobile and on my tablet I have the Netflix app, and I can watch the episodes that i want, only with one button. All the people need an account of Netflix.
This product is useful in instances that I don't have time to play video at home to where I can download the video and play while I am on a plane or in a vehicle getting to work.
- Frank Petruccelli made this productGymi is a chatbot that works through facebook messenger. He gives an awesome workout everyday and can even show you the exercises in HD videos. Also, if you're looking to start a diet, it can provide a great frame work and recommend awesome meals with calorie counts.