I have multiple people that I have to follow up with and multiple features and stories that need development and iteration. Keeping track of it all is not easy, and I want to be more organized than using an ever more crowded note taking app.
- Trello is an excellent tool for keeping tasks and projects organized.Great pick! I manage a team with people in different countries and timezones. Trello is a great way of getting everything on the same "page" and creating a real visual sense of what's moving forward, what's getting left behind, and what we've accomplished. It's also great to go over the backlog and rescue some great ideas from way back that have slipped through the cracks.
- Eric Ebert made this productUse the view of your data that fits the task. Schedule meetings in calendar, daily tasks in list, workflow in Kanban, a table to drill down. All of these "views" are wrapped around the same data, just displayed in a different way to help you be more productive.
- At SoapBox, our teams are broken out into squads consisting of individuals from every team/department and these squads are lead by a PM. So it's a lot to keep track of. SoapBox allows PMs to focus more of their time adding value to the business, and less on administrative tasks and "herding sheep". Our PMs use SoapBox to: -Organize discussions, whether it's sprint planning, retros or other team meetings -Assign next steps to keep team members accountable -Take notes within each agenda item -Summarize meetings -Use the search function to easily refer back to previous discussions -Have meeting minutes sent out to everyone involved via email -Survey meeting attendees on how they felt the meeting went + more. It's been a great way to keep the team organized, on the same page and, as a result, productive.
- The best and simplest way to organize everything for your team. From tasks, to projects, to wiki... Everything in the same place with full control and customization capabilities.
- Nick Timms made this productHey Marco, Drag is NOT the best productivity tool for managers. But is the best to organize your emails when in comes to product manager tasks. Check it out, it's a super-useful tool that works well with some in this list!
- Nifty is collaborative workflow management hub for product teams. Nifty consolidates communication, planning, and tracking with a bird’s-eye view across all of your projects and teammate workloads. Imagine Asana, Slack, & Trello in one truly collaborative workspace -- it's like having 3 extra hours in a day!
- I went 25 years of life without a todo list. Now i'm on todoist, and it's SO LEGIT. helps me stay at inbox zero, easy to quick add things, and can schedule them out later. and there's enough gameification (sp?) that i keep trying to find new ways to use it.
- I recently switched my freelance work from Trello to Airtable, and I'm glad I did. Airtable is more data-first, is more flexible, and comes with more free storage. In Airtable, you can enter "objects" (tasks, projects, assets, etc) into a large spreadsheet and then build multiple views on-top of that data. For example, if you had a spreadsheet full of tasks with a column for status, Airtable can automatically create a Kanban view for all of those tasks. Airtable also provides a ton of free templates you can use to design workflows for CRMs, asset pipelines, support processes, etc. I am still exploring ways to connecting my data to other apps I use, but for now I'm happy with Airtable.
- 6collabeeIt looks like you have been using your note-taking app for collaboration so I recommend collabee. It is a superb collaboration tool that helps manage you and your team's tasks and check progress through the Kanban board. It's got the calendar app too to help you check any upcoming events. Since it's a document-based collaboration tool it will be so much easier for you to adjust from the existing note-taking app you previously used. The big difference is that you can add tasks, requests for decisions, and add files with @ then add comments to each item if you want to add better details. Then you can mention your team member to manage the project together, communicating in the comment section. It also supports thread system which helps you stay in line with the whole project history.
- Fieldbook, Trello, etc. are good for team project/task tracking, but for personal todo lists I like something super-lightweight. Moo.do is just text, but it lets you make hierarchical lists, assign priorities, and collapse/focus/filter.
- 4Pivotal TrackerWe're an agile shop, and PivotalTracker has proven to be the best thing we've found. It's not perfect... but it has a good amount of "guard rails" that force us to all use it the same way. we use a wiki/google sheets to project plan, and then when we're ready to start writing stories for our developers we move over to pivotal. i like to build out story templates so that we get all of the requirements in for each story. at this point, i couldn't imagine us using Trello... PT is that good.
- Mahshid Hadadi made this productHey Marco, It depends on the product you are working on! If you have an android or iOS application, I suggest you take a look at Hengam. Hengam takes the pain out of identifying and reengaging your app's inactive users to reduce churn and increase happy customers through smart automated data-driven messaging. read more about it on https://hengam.ioI'm using Hengam almost every day. It gives me a good insight of my app users who are going to uninstall the app. beside , it increases the users engagement of the app through personalized & automated push notifications. It seems they uses something like AI to predict my churning users. I really recommend it for both Android & iOS app owners.
- TMetric + Jira - it's a great solution for project management and time tracking. TMetric can be integrated with the most popular project management tools, so you can choose your favorite tool and manage your project having all the necessary functions.Is it difficult to monitor hours worked by employees, distribute workloads and calculate payrolls accurately? TMetric provides real-time activity recording on each and every website or application used. Just with a click, you have employees rates set, all-time tracking data collected in transparent reports for calculating payrolls and allocating resources for better loads distribution
- 3Roadmap PlannerA handy tool to creat a roadmap of your project and present it to your team and stakeholders.Its visual display will allow me to clearly document and share my strategic reasoning with all the participants.Roadmap Planner allows me to map out ideas and strategies. I also really enjoy their new 'link sharing' feature, which they've implemented in the app's latest version. Now you can send the roadmap link to others and make your document easily accessible to the large groups of users. I find it really helpful!
- 3EmployPlanProducts are done faster with the right team. Assign people to the tasks based on their skills' level and knowledge with http://whoonid.com/.Products are done faster with the right team. Assign people to the tasks based on their skills' level and knowledge with http://whoonid.com/.