Mailchimp is good but I'd love to try other providers. 😊 Thanks!
- Andrian Valeanu made this productNice email builder. Free to try. No code to build. Live 24x7 support. Unlimited Email Campaigns. Best designed email templates.
- I've never used ConvertKit, but I've heard really great things about it from my blogger friends (and people who have their business built around that business model). The main reason I was looking at it was that you can set up different email forms with a different opt-in bonus for each one - so if you had a post about email marketing apps, the opt-in prompt would be a download about email marketing, with a different download/bonus for a post about PR outreach, etc. (I use MailMunch on my blog & they just added this feature for MailChimp opt-in forms, so I'll probably be sticking with MailChimp for now.)
- @getSendy will save you $$ - companies keep bragging about this single advantage over other email services.. You'll need to configure your server to continually send.. read more about Sendy [ see link below ] @getSendy founder speaks up: https://cards.producthunt.com/ca...
- 15SendGridBeen using Sendgrid since a while and I have its API installed as well to deliver both transactional and marketing emails. As with everything else, it might take a while to get used to their interface and features but does everything. They have a good knowledge base with step-by-step resources. Segmentation, contact management and analytics are a part. They also have deliverability/reputation reporting and scoring.
- Mayank Agarwal made this productUnlike MailChimp, SendX has: - Live 24x7 support. - Unlimited Email Campaigns. - More affordable than MailChimp. - Contact based pricing that does not charge multiple times for the same contact (even if the contact is in multiple lists). You can check a detailed comparison here: https://www.sendx.io/mailchimp-a...
- Easy-to-use email builder with designed email templates to save time on routine with rich exporting opportunities to top ESPs
- I used MailChimp for years, and was constantly annoyed. I come up with some non-conventional automation ideas, and MailChimp felt like trying to climb a ladder with handcuffs. I ended up switching to ActiveCampaign, and I've been extremely happy with them. They allow a ton of control in their automation builder. The downside is the email editing experience on AC is terrible. MailChimp on the other hand has a great email editing experience. If you just want to send a nice-looking email once in awhile, MailChimp is the clear choice. If you want sophisticated automations, I recommend ActiveCampaign. (Here's a long comparison I did between the two services: http://kadavy.net/blog/posts/mai... )
- 3Agile CRMSome excellent email marketing tools: * MailChimp and * Mailchimp alternatives like Agile CRM’s email marketing feature. (https://www.agilecrm.com/mailchi...) and the experience has been great so far (past 1 yr). I suggest you try Agile CRM’s email marketing (https://www.agilecrm.com/email-m...) for lead generation as it has email marketing, as well as CRM capabilities to manage leads end-to-end (lead generation -> Lead scoring ->, Lead Nurturing -> Lead Segmentation => Lead Management). Also, Agile CRM has been rated as the best CRM by G2Crowd, Capterra and TrustRadius. Used by over 15000 businesses worldwide! Here are the email marketing features of Agile CRM: * Prepackaged & Custom Templates * Personalization * Email Lead Scoring * Tracking and Metrics * Email A/B Testing * Drag-and-Drop Email Builder * Target Your Audience * Sharing on Social Media * Autoresponders * Real-Time Alerts Hope this helps! :)
- MailChimp's main advantage is its transactional email service, Mandrill. But otherwise it often makes sense to use an email campaign product that is part of a larger marketing offering. That way email, blog hosting, social sharing and landing pages are all in one place and everything can be measured. That's why we use HubSpot.
- Simple UI - doesn't suffer from the typical feature bloat of most email marketing tools. Also half the price! Big fan