Looking for recent discoveries that you can't live without now.
- The blogging platform has enabled me to explore a world of information-rich content. I also regularly post blogs on topics related to the IT industry.I don't wanna say this app changed my life but rather expanded my thinking . Some of writers on this platform have really great content . i am surprised medium has been able to maintain certain quality about it articles in the world of fake news.
- I'm more and more putting my words into words. My preferred format for this is markdown because I can put anything - outlines, todos, code, images, diagrams, attachments. Bear is the best markdown editor, I have found so far. It has excellent iOS and macOS apps. It is fast. Syncing works flawlessly. Its best feature is the tags. I have thousands of documents, and without them, I wouldn't be able to find anything.
- I loved how it allows me to seamlessly write beautiful note and share it / collaborate on it with my team.I loved how it allows me to seamlessly write beautiful note and share it / collaborate on it with my team.
- As a community person spending all my time online connecting with people spread across the globe across a number of platforms including social media - staying focused on a single task is hard. This app takes a pomodoro style work approach to the next level and has a great social impact twist. Actually concentrate long enough to finish your goals? Then you contribute to having a tree planted in Africa. Win-win.
- I've never really been a beleiver in the idea that an app can cnange your life. Recently, though, I got an app called NoteLedge for taking notes at school, and not only has it helped me with taking better notes and making self-study easier, I honestly think how I manage my time has improved, I can make and keep a schedule and I'm more on time and I feel better about how my week is going when I can check the completed items off of my to-do list. Since I'm using this app on my tablet, I can sketch as well, which is great when I'm taking notes and want to be a bit creative on the side. Did this app change my life? Maybe, maybe not. But it has certainly improved it in several ways. and that's enough for me.I started journaling recently and I wouldn't say that it completely changed my life, but putting my thoughts down at the end of the day does provide me with some relief that improves my mood and lets me feel more grounded. With NoteLedge, the journal entries I make look beautiful and I'm using various paper styles and pens to switch things up. Definitely recommend this app for those who want an authentic journaling experience.
- Manuela Bárcenas made this productI can't imagine having a 1-on-1 or going into a meeting without the ability to add talking points and assign action items in Fellow.app 💬 The tool's suggested topics and templates have changed my perception of 1-on-1 meetings and given me some great ideas for things I should discuss with my manager 💡 If you want to track all your work relationships in one place, exchange ongoing feedback with your teammates, and have more productive meetings, you should check out www.fellow.app!
- Especially useful in times when work deadlines are mounting up. It's super important to remember to take a break, breathe and put your health first above all else and Calm helps with this. Plenty of modes to use for every situation, tons of calming sounds and it helps, genuinely helps improve your sleep.
- I recently bought a subscription to Down Dog, and I absolutely love it! I love powerlifting, but it's not something I can do every single day. I wanted a physical activity that I could do every day as a kind of meditation and decided on yoga. This app varies up the programs with each session so I'm not stuck watching the same video every day or doing the exact same program every time. You can also choose what you'd like to focus on for each session. Adding in yoga has also helped my recovery for powerlifting (no more hip pain). If you're looking for a physical form of meditation, this is a great product to try.
- Simon Benfeldt Jørgensen made this productMakes you sleep in 5 minutes. The Sleep Story app is a collection of ultra-relaxing sleep inducing stories, short stories, fairytales and meditations designed to beat insomnia and help you fall asleep quickly every single night.
- Leo Bassam made this productPlutio is an all in one business management platform designed from the ground up especially for freelancers and small businesess. From projects and tasks, to invoicing, proposals, contracts and time tracking... everything you will ever need in one intuitive platform.
- We built Fabriq to address the growing disconnection in the world, and it's helped me with a very real problem. I'm horrible at staying in touch and remembering to reach out to the people that matter most in my life. I think sometimes I just get so busy that months can go by. I helped build Fabriq, but I'm also a very enthusiastic user.