- I use it in the office to track my tasks and keep the overview. For private stuff, I use Zenkit together with GTD and it works for me. Zenkit got mobile apps as well. I use it for android to have my GTD board with me all the time. Especially if I want to use the shopping list I made the day before.Siobhan O'Rorke made this productI couldn't get anything done without Zenkit. We use it to track pretty much everything at work, from development to sales and marketing. I use it privately too to track my training schedule and various to-dos.
- Nuclino is great for efficiently managing content and sharing knowledge. It's similar to Google Docs, but organized in a much more transparent and structured way. We use it as our team knowledge base and project collaboration tool (it has a kanban board too). In combination with Slack, it completely replaces email and helps keep everyone on the same page.
- Stripo email builder is saving up to 60% of your time on email creation and cutting routine processes via: - 260+ pre-designed email templates and 1,000+ ready-to-use blocks - layout building automation with help of Smart-blocks - built-in tools for creating banners, editing visuals, using image rollover and countdown timer effects. Create emails in Stripo and send from major ESPs and email clients you use including Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, SendGrid, eSputnik, Outlook, Gmail, and others. Use Stripo as embedded Plugin for your web app to make your users more productive as well.
- Andrei Țiț made this productA tool with powerful features and an elegant UX. Paymo is ideal for freelancers and teams who need to organize their tasks in different views, monitor their progress in real time, track time if necesarry, and invoice all the work at the end. Teams can also benefit from a Resource Scheduling module, where they can view their schedules together with their leave days for an extra pinch of clarity. I mostly use the My Tasks area to get a clear picture of what tasks should I focus on each day (depending on their priority and due date). Give it a try and ramp up your productivity levels 🙌
- It has everything our team needs. From tables, lists, to kanban boards.
- Try Tonkean! It tracks everything from your workflows, to your responsibilities and teammates. It works by automating and executing the things a machine can do (like syncing apps and updating fields) and also delegates to and communicates with your team. If you manage anything, whether it's products, projects or people, the platform helps you prioritize your responsibilities and focus on the things you need to. https://tonkean.com/rpa/Tonkean keeps our entire team productive. We use the platform to create bots to do simple tasks and reach out to the people on our team when their input or expertise is needed. I think a great way to think of the capabilities Tonkean has is to use a sales team as an example. You can create a Worker Bot in Tonkean to execute each and every client workflow you have. Tonkean works across data platforms, business applications and your team to ensure workflows can be executed from end to end. Standard automation that helps teams be productive ends when digital processes stop. Tonkean continues to coordinate and execute your workflows, even when events go from online to offline and your teams collaborate in-person. I've never seen automation work like Tonkean can, it helps automate processes I didn't even think were possible! Check it out here: https://tonkean.com/
- Our team uses Trello for development (organize the boards for Agile/Scrum) and marketing (organize the board for idea collection, project management & to-do lists). I personally use Trello for my task list within the company and for keeping track of life in general. I use the Agile Sprint method for my personal board as well - short sprints with unit level tasks that should be accomplished by a specific due date. Happy to provide you with more details :)
- Checklists work just greatly in collaborative use!
- Duda Bardavid made this productDrag turns Gmail into Trello-lime (kanban) boards so you can visualize and manage emails in a much more productive way! You can also add notes or tasks to emails, add tasks inside your inbox and add due dates to emails / tasks, which integrates with your Google calendar e give you push notifications to get things done on time.
- We have a team of field service, sales, audit executives and FeetPort help us to manage all field teams from a single desk and help to improve the productivity of our field team. Now we can get all status updates in real-time and communicate with them on task comments to provide better information to field team and get real-time feedback from the field.
- Guillaume Bardet made this productI will go ahead and shamelessly mention the bookmarks and tabs manager I have been working on. :) We are always working on improving the product and making sure our current 6,000+ users are happy with the extension. If you are looking for a bookmark and tabs manager, and you are familiar with boards and columns similar to Trello, Qlearly might be a good solution for you!Guillaume Bardet made this productI will go ahead and shamelessly mention the bookmarks and tabs manager I have been working on. :) If you are looking for a bookmark and tabs manager, and you are familiar with boards and columns similar to Trello, Qlearly might be a good solution for you. You can create notes and tasks as well as collaborate on boards with your teammates.
- Ashutosh Priyadarshy made this productSunsama puts your calendar side by side with your tasks and it integrates with all your other tools (Jira, Asana, Github, Slack, Trello, etc). It's the best way to plan a single day of work.
- Scottie White made this productMonolist is a global inbox that aggregates your tasks across every tool into a single actionable list Whether it’s merging a pull request, replying to an email, resolving a comment, or assigning an action item, you can take any action directly from Monolist.
- Its the best software to manage accounting as well as ensure business profitability.Easy Accounting Software which makes bookkeeping hassle-free with many user-friendly features such as invoicing, bank reconciliation, bar coding, inventory management, general ledger & many more.
- grptalk audio conferencing app saves a lot of time that businesses waste in organizing and managing physical meetings. The solution eliminates the need for employees and/or business heads to travel across geographies to attend meetings. With pristine audio quality and amazing features such as call recording downloads, private room discussions, grptalk brings a new dimension to audio conferencing. - Only the host needs the app - No internet is required to make the calls - Works on mobile and landlines - Easy access to call details via advanced analytics - Web interface gives advanced features to the host For more information visit http://bit.ly/2za7BEB or talk to us at +91-40-38119919.