- I use it in the office to track my tasks and keep the overview. For private stuff, I use Zenkit together with GTD and it works for me. Zenkit got mobile apps as well. I use it for android to have my GTD board with me all the time. Especially if I want to use the shopping list I made the day before.Siobhan O'Rorke made this productI couldn't get anything done without Zenkit. We use it to track pretty much everything at work, from development to sales and marketing. I use it privately too to track my training schedule and various to-dos.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Nuclino is great for efficiently managing content and sharing knowledge. It's similar to Google Docs, but organized in a much more transparent and structured way. We use it as our team knowledge base and project collaboration tool (it has a kanban board too). In combination with Slack, it completely replaces email and helps keep everyone on the same page.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- Stripo email builder is saving up to 60% of your time on email creation and cutting routine processes via: - 260+ pre-designed email templates and 1,000+ ready-to-use blocks - layout building automation with help of Smart-blocks - built-in tools for creating banners, editing visuals, using image rollover and countdown timer effects. Create emails in Stripo and send from major ESPs and email clients you use including Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, SendGrid, eSputnik, Outlook, Gmail, and others. Use Stripo as embedded Plugin for your web app to make your users more productive as well.
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
- Andrei Țiț made this productA tool with powerful features and an elegant UX. Paymo is ideal for freelancers and teams who need to organize their tasks in different views, monitor their progress in real time, track time if necesarry, and invoice all the work at the end. Teams can also benefit from a Resource Scheduling module, where they can view their schedules together with their leave days for an extra pinch of clarity. I mostly use the My Tasks area to get a clear picture of what tasks should I focus on each day (depending on their priority and due date). Give it a try and ramp up your productivity levels 🙌
- It has everything our team needs. From tables, lists, to kanban boards.
We were looking for a tool to replace Asana, and after initially testing Todoist, became certain it could be the tool for us. But sharing projects is a PITA. There's no easy way to let your team have access to all newly created projects. Also, the projects structure isn't shared, so sharing a new subproject causes havoc in the teammate's projects structure, and the teammate needs to manually configure the projects structure according to it's intended layout.
The Todoist app is ruthlessly efficient in helping me capture my tasks no matter when or where I am. Bring collaborators into a project, or a task is a snap. When I'm creating a recurring task, and hopefully a positive habit, or when I am reflecting on my productivity, Todoist works.
- Try Tonkean! It tracks everything from your workflows, to your responsibilities and teammates. It works by automating and executing the things a machine can do (like syncing apps and updating fields) and also delegates to and communicates with your team. If you manage anything, whether it's products, projects or people, the platform helps you prioritize your responsibilities and focus on the things you need to. https://tonkean.com/rpa/Tonkean keeps our entire team productive. We use the platform to create bots to do simple tasks and reach out to the people on our team when their input or expertise is needed. I think a great way to think of the capabilities Tonkean has is to use a sales team as an example. You can create a Worker Bot in Tonkean to execute each and every client workflow you have. Tonkean works across data platforms, business applications and your team to ensure workflows can be executed from end to end. Standard automation that helps teams be productive ends when digital processes stop. Tonkean continues to coordinate and execute your workflows, even when events go from online to offline and your teams collaborate in-person. I've never seen automation work like Tonkean can, it helps automate processes I didn't even think were possible! Check it out here: https://tonkean.com/
As we all know, it’s very rare to find a product that makes you stop and be like “This is awesome. Where has this been all my life!?” I’ve been using Tonkean daily for the the past 6 months, and am addicted. As a product marketing manager I work very cross-functionally and have always struggled with where and how to track and organize all the different things I work on. I’ve tried lots of task management, project management, and collaboration tools, but always ended up back in sticky notes, docs, spreadsheet, and calendar reminders to follow up. Tonkean changed this. While docs and spreadsheets are still useful for somethings of course, I now manage everything in Tonkean — my “worklist” of projects and action items, 1-1s with my boss, cross-functional campaigns, and success of key customers I’m working with. Tonkean allows me to pull in data from all different sources (which used to be manual) so I have a view of the key metrics I care about. It also automatically gathers the status of items at the right time from the relevant owner, and provides visibility of all updates and changes in Slack or via email. Oh! And did I mention it reminds me of things I wrote down but may have forgotten about? I could go on and on, but moral of the story is: get it, play with it, and I promise you’ll love it!
We have been using Tonkean since before it was in Beta. It has shortened our Weekly Delivery Meetings by providing an easy way to bring in Data from Jira and Salesforce and review instead of transposing data into a new format.
The ability to integrate into Slack and gather updates where our Delivery Team already is has been a game changer. It keeps everyone from asking status and allows people to just work and provide updates when prompted. If I need an update out of cycle, I can use Tonkean to prompt for it.
Tonkean has been critical for our team to grow. It has provided insight to our leadership at the right level as needed.
- Our team uses Trello for development (organize the boards for Agile/Scrum) and marketing (organize the board for idea collection, project management & to-do lists). I personally use Trello for my task list within the company and for keeping track of life in general. I use the Agile Sprint method for my personal board as well - short sprints with unit level tasks that should be accomplished by a specific due date. Happy to provide you with more details :)
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
- Checklists work just greatly in collaborative use!
Use Paper to manage technical stuff and my team, and love it. Just the right number of features, document crosslinking and image embedding fits my needs exactly, and works for quick notes or longer documents.
Its a great tool for starters, For teams I do not recommend. there are lots of apps that do the same, even google docs is more intelligible when collaborating and working with. But we already have OneNote, Evernote, Word Online, with lots of features way ahead Paper.
- Duda Bardavid made this productDrag turns Gmail into Trello-lime (kanban) boards so you can visualize and manage emails in a much more productive way! You can also add notes or tasks to emails, add tasks inside your inbox and add due dates to emails / tasks, which integrates with your Google calendar e give you push notifications to get things done on time.
Testing for 2 months already, downloaded in December. Despite the bugs, I can not stop using it, cause for now I can't imagine my inbox not being perfectly organized as it was before. I see product is definitely improving, so I believe the team will deal with all the bugs & conflicts with other extensions. Cause Drag helps me a lot. Thanks for the product.
Extremely useful for anyone who spends a lot of time communicating outside the company - salespeople, support folks, PR people, procurement guys, etc. What I love most is the simplicity of it - which makes it very easy to get your people to adopt it!
I recommend using Docsify, it's a great tool and have got one of the best customer support.
I was finally able to replace HubSpot's plug-in with a much powerful platform, Docsify!
Great work guys and keep rocking.
Really cool product to score leads: who is more interested in emails I sent. It is much easier to select leads among 100s of recepients, whom I should call first: obviously, those people who engage more with my presentations and docs.
Docsify is a must-have email marketing tools for those who close deals.
- We have a team of field service, sales, audit executives and FeetPort help us to manage all field teams from a single desk and help to improve the productivity of our field team. Now we can get all status updates in real-time and communicate with them on task comments to provide better information to field team and get real-time feedback from the field.
We've been using Slite for a few months and it finally solved our long research for the perfect knowledge sharing app :)
The adoption by our team was impressive, and Slite makes our knowledge management a breeze
We've been using Slite for few months, and we can't be more happy. Best benefit is that it's a perfect way to improve transparency inside our team and to onboard new teammates!
- Guillaume Bardet made this productI will go ahead and shamelessly mention the bookmarks and tabs manager I have been working on. :) We are always working on improving the product and making sure our current 6,000+ users are happy with the extension. If you are looking for a bookmark and tabs manager, and you are familiar with boards and columns similar to Trello, Qlearly might be a good solution for you!
Clearly has been one of my favorite tools since it launched. I use more Chrome extensions than most people I know but only a handful are critical to my workflow and get installed on every machine and profile I use. Clearly is one of those critical extensions. Long forgotten and disorganized bookmarks have found new light and new life since I began using Clearly. Together with Workona and TabSnooze I have a perfect system for working in the browser. I am looking forward to watching Clearly develop but I'm not sure it needs any improvement from today.
Takes all the good things that Toby for Chrome was doing and improves upon them. The Trello-like UI allows for easy drag-and-drop organising making it way easier to collect your bookmarks for different projects and purposes. Its still early days, and so there are still a couple kinks in the armour; the UI for adding bookmarks could be improved, avoiding duplicates isn't obvious and importing/exporting bookmarks seems too much of a manual process. But so far I'm very impressed with the speed and ease of this fine browser extension — Two thumbs up! *There is a workaround for this — see Guillaume's post for more.
- Ashutosh Priyadarshy made this productSunsama puts your calendar side by side with your tasks and it integrates with all your other tools (Jira, Asana, Github, Slack, Trello, etc). It's the best way to plan a single day of work.
I love what they call "daily kanban", it's the more clear and visual way to manage a todo list for me. I like teuxdeux for that. But teuxdeux development is stopped and the product haven't moved for a long time.
I thought it was a cheap ripoff of Sunrise Calendar (may it rest in peace) but it's not. I think it will replace my Trello and Calendar. Good thing is that the icons is very similar to Sunrise's so I can still remember it.
- Scottie White made this productMonolist is a global inbox that aggregates your tasks across every tool into a single actionable list Whether it’s merging a pull request, replying to an email, resolving a comment, or assigning an action item, you can take any action directly from Monolist.
- Its the best software to manage accounting as well as ensure business profitability.Easy Accounting Software which makes bookkeeping hassle-free with many user-friendly features such as invoicing, bank reconciliation, bar coding, inventory management, general ledger & many more.
- grptalk audio conferencing app saves a lot of time that businesses waste in organizing and managing physical meetings. The solution eliminates the need for employees and/or business heads to travel across geographies to attend meetings. With pristine audio quality and amazing features such as call recording downloads, private room discussions, grptalk brings a new dimension to audio conferencing. - Only the host needs the app - No internet is required to make the calls - Works on mobile and landlines - Easy access to call details via advanced analytics - Web interface gives advanced features to the host For more information visit http://bit.ly/2za7BEB or talk to us at +91-40-38119919.