- Nuclino is great for efficiently managing content and sharing knowledge. It's similar to Google Docs, but organized in a much more transparent and structured way. We use it as our team knowledge base and project collaboration tool (it has a kanban board too). In combination with Slack, it completely replaces email and helps keep everyone on the same page.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- I use it in the office to track my tasks and keep the overview. For private stuff, I use Zenkit together with GTD and it works for me. Zenkit got mobile apps as well. I use it for android to have my GTD board with me all the time. Especially if I want to use the shopping list I made the day before.Siobhan O'Rorke made this productI couldn't get anything done without Zenkit. We use it to track pretty much everything at work, from development to sales and marketing. I use it privately too to track my training schedule and various to-dos.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Stripo email builder is saving up to 60% of your time on email creation and cutting routine processes via: - 260+ pre-designed email templates and 1,000+ ready-to-use blocks - layout building automation with help of Smart-blocks - built-in tools for creating banners, editing visuals, using image rollover and countdown timer effects. Create emails in Stripo and send from major ESPs and email clients you use including Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, SendGrid, eSputnik, Outlook, Gmail, and others. Use Stripo as embedded Plugin for your web app to make your users more productive as well.
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
- Try Tonkean! It tracks everything from your workflows, to your responsibilities and teammates. It works by automating and executing the things a machine can do (like syncing apps and updating fields) and also delegates to and communicates with your team. If you manage anything, whether it's products, projects or people, the platform helps you prioritize your responsibilities and focus on the things you need to. https://tonkean.com/rpa/
As we all know, it’s very rare to find a product that makes you stop and be like “This is awesome. Where has this been all my life!?” I’ve been using Tonkean daily for the the past 6 months, and am addicted. As a product marketing manager I work very cross-functionally and have always struggled with where and how to track and organize all the different things I work on. I’ve tried lots of task management, project management, and collaboration tools, but always ended up back in sticky notes, docs, spreadsheet, and calendar reminders to follow up. Tonkean changed this. While docs and spreadsheets are still useful for somethings of course, I now manage everything in Tonkean — my “worklist” of projects and action items, 1-1s with my boss, cross-functional campaigns, and success of key customers I’m working with. Tonkean allows me to pull in data from all different sources (which used to be manual) so I have a view of the key metrics I care about. It also automatically gathers the status of items at the right time from the relevant owner, and provides visibility of all updates and changes in Slack or via email. Oh! And did I mention it reminds me of things I wrote down but may have forgotten about? I could go on and on, but moral of the story is: get it, play with it, and I promise you’ll love it!
We have been using Tonkean since before it was in Beta. It has shortened our Weekly Delivery Meetings by providing an easy way to bring in Data from Jira and Salesforce and review instead of transposing data into a new format.
The ability to integrate into Slack and gather updates where our Delivery Team already is has been a game changer. It keeps everyone from asking status and allows people to just work and provide updates when prompted. If I need an update out of cycle, I can use Tonkean to prompt for it.
Tonkean has been critical for our team to grow. It has provided insight to our leadership at the right level as needed.
- Duda Bardavid made this productDrag turns Gmail into Trello-lime (kanban) boards so you can visualize and manage emails in a much more productive way! You can also add notes or tasks to emails, add tasks inside your inbox and add due dates to emails / tasks, which integrates with your Google calendar e give you push notifications to get things done on time.
Testing for 2 months already, downloaded in December. Despite the bugs, I can not stop using it, cause for now I can't imagine my inbox not being perfectly organized as it was before. I see product is definitely improving, so I believe the team will deal with all the bugs & conflicts with other extensions. Cause Drag helps me a lot. Thanks for the product.
Extremely useful for anyone who spends a lot of time communicating outside the company - salespeople, support folks, PR people, procurement guys, etc. What I love most is the simplicity of it - which makes it very easy to get your people to adopt it!
Really cool product to score leads: who is more interested in emails I sent. It is much easier to select leads among 100s of recepients, whom I should call first: obviously, those people who engage more with my presentations and docs.
Docsify is a must-have email marketing tools for those who close deals.
I recommend using Docsify, it's a great tool and have got one of the best customer support.
I was finally able to replace HubSpot's plug-in with a much powerful platform, Docsify!
Great work guys and keep rocking.
- Its the best software to manage accounting as well as ensure business profitability.Easy Accounting Software which makes bookkeeping hassle-free with many user-friendly features such as invoicing, bank reconciliation, bar coding, inventory management, general ledger & many more.
Its a great tool for starters, For teams I do not recommend. there are lots of apps that do the same, even google docs is more intelligible when collaborating and working with. But we already have OneNote, Evernote, Word Online, with lots of features way ahead Paper.
Use Paper to manage technical stuff and my team, and love it. Just the right number of features, document crosslinking and image embedding fits my needs exactly, and works for quick notes or longer documents.
- grptalk audio conferencing app saves a lot of time that businesses waste in organizing and managing physical meetings. The solution eliminates the need for employees and/or business heads to travel across geographies to attend meetings. With pristine audio quality and amazing features such as call recording downloads, private room discussions, grptalk brings a new dimension to audio conferencing. - Only the host needs the app - No internet is required to make the calls - Works on mobile and landlines - Easy access to call details via advanced analytics - Web interface gives advanced features to the host For more information visit http://bit.ly/2za7BEB or talk to us at +91-40-38119919.
- My personal favorite for productivity is the snapADDY Assistant tool. It is great for automatically managing contact data in Outlook (Office 365 or Outlook live). When a client sends me an email all the contact information are normally included in the signature of that email. The Assistant uses that information and is able to recognizes contact data in unstructured text. I then get a full contact, formatted by the Assistant, that I can save directly into my Outlook address book. The Assistant works in the background and checks all incoming mails for contact data, If a contact is recognized that is already present in my address book I get a notification for an updated value and can decide whether to accept that change. Furthermore, I use a weekly email that the Asistant sends to your account with all changes and new contacts from that week that you can accept or decline.
- Asana is a great tool to manage projects tasks - it is built for teams, but still is great for individuals. You can set deadlines, see your progress, email yourself updates, create Kanban boards and more. I personally use it for my own projects - I check in on it every morning and write updates to all my tasks and set reminder emails on Friday to see progress, it's a great organization tool.
I recommend Asana to everyone who is trying to get a more organized life.
It's good to everything, it's free (until 15 members) and you can choose from 2 different styles: list or board. You can create unlimited projects, you can share tasks between projects with a click, there are chat boxes in every task, it's user friendly and their help forum is ultra helpful even if you never payed a penny to them.
I can't live without Asana. Just the most amazing thing ever.
I've used a few project management tools in the past and Asana is the only one that makes me genuinely happy and more productive (at work and with my side hustles).
I can't recommend this tool enough for its ease of use, features and user experience. As a cherry on top, Asana's vision to help teams collaborate and do their best work is one that I can personally identify with!
I mainly write technical articles. I'll never use this to write a technical article and I don't recommend it to anyone writing anything serious.
I use this app whenever I'm replying to hate comments on Youtube. I never manage to finish writing my comments. And this is good. Great product.
Sucks to loose the work , but it was a stream of conciousness and nothing vitally important. good tool for writers block but not for actually creating work.