- I have to use only 25% of Slack's abilities but I can not do without it to work with my associates. I think everyone knows it but I share it just in case;)
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
- Actually, it does not matter what type of working teams you have - Hygger app would be perfect for many purposes. There I can see my personal and my team current tasks, write some comments and receive feedback from my colleagues or even customers. It is quite convenient and provides a good communication between my team members.
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
- Great tool for team collaboration to decrease your daily routine! Lots of email templates and tools for email marketer like banner builder, image editor, interactive tools like countdown timer.Ivan Burban made this productTry our product stripo.email, we have a lot of tools for teamwork and collaboration.
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- Before working with Zenkit full time, I was working for them remotely. I, of course, used the project management tool to manage assignments and tasks. Having everything visualized using the Kanban view made it easier to track progress and keep on top of deadlines. It's also easy to collaborate on, which is imperative for any remote team.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
We've been using Slite for a few months and it finally solved our long research for the perfect knowledge sharing app :)
The adoption by our team was impressive, and Slite makes our knowledge management a breeze
We've been using Slite for few months, and we can't be more happy. Best benefit is that it's a perfect way to improve transparency inside our team and to onboard new teammates!
- Used this at multiple startups to have the best conferencing experience. So much of the friction with meeting remotely is removed with Zoom. - Great video quality - Allows for movie recordings, multiple screen shares, etc. - Dial-in with phone number - Intuitive and stable user experience
Telegram keeps on releasing amazing updates. Secure, easy to use messenger with great UX is all you'll ever need. I wish more people used it rather than Whatsapp or Messanger subpar experience.
Favorite messenger, has its all: super fast, great UI and UX, chats foe different communities with quality content, bot platform that is growing rapidly. New releases coming frequently.
The biggest wish is to get rid of notifications that your contacts are on the platform (IOS)
I love everything about InVision.
Since I started using it 3-4 years ago they improved so many things and added really useful features. They collaborate with so many top designers of the industry that they always know what we want. I really appreciate the effort, time and love they put into their products and it's always fun to use them.
The tools I use on a weekly basis are:
InVision (Webapp); Freehand; Craft; Designbetter.co
All my designers loves the service, but I am struggling to use it, I find its UI/UX uncomfortable and not obvious. The most terrible is a mobile version of the web-site, extremely slow.
- Best way to organize tasks between team members. Their ingenius "lists" has made life a lot easier, very visually appealing overview of whats happening the company (who is working on what, progress..etc). Also you can add comments and assign tasks to different members. Bonus: Integrates with everything out there!
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
- Sammy Schuckert made this productRemote work is tough, we all know that. Lito helps my team to bring back these water cooler conversation, overcome loneliness, and inefficient communication as a remote team. We stopped messaging and started talking with each other again. It's free for up to 3 users.
I really appreciate the platform and I’m using it with my remote peers constantly. It kinda reminds me of Ventrilo or Teamspeak but for business, and everybody can enter with just one link, which is a really cool thing! :)
I found it better than teamspeak, skype or appearin. Very simple to use and it felt very stable. All the little details and graphics are spot on :)
Loving the fact I can have one place to check my emails and messages. Obviously with this there are some advanced features still not there, but I can live with this given I now only have one place to search for all my stuff
Love how I can triage messages and emails in the same inbox. The files tab for every channel is a gem. Looping in a team is so powerful when I need help with my responses to clients. The bot is still under construction but he's getting some cool skills soon!
- Hi aracena, Agile CRM is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a SINGLE platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. Hope I helped! :)
- I'd try Tonkean. It's a great way to manage remote teams. You would set up a workflow in Tonkean and where normal automation stops, that's where Tonkean makes a difference. It corresponds with and requests information from your team. As the owner (or participant) of a certain workflow, you'll see every moving piece of the puzzle, because Tonkean keeps this information in that respective workflow. For example, what happened to Project A that Hannah was working on. Go in to the Project A workflow in Tonkean and see the latest status updates from both Tonkean, Hannah and whoever else (or whatever else) was involved. Tonkean also works via your favorite communication tools (Slack, Teams or email) so your team never even needs to login to the web browser application. But, they can! And there's a user-friendly mobile app that's great to stay updated on the go. Tonkean was built to execute tasks, communicate with your team, monitor your workflows and support you in being the best manager you can be. No matter what you manage - projects, people or workflows - it can be optimized and scaled in Tonkean. I'd definitely check it out. https://tonkean.com/rpa/
As we all know, it’s very rare to find a product that makes you stop and be like “This is awesome. Where has this been all my life!?” I’ve been using Tonkean daily for the the past 6 months, and am addicted. As a product marketing manager I work very cross-functionally and have always struggled with where and how to track and organize all the different things I work on. I’ve tried lots of task management, project management, and collaboration tools, but always ended up back in sticky notes, docs, spreadsheet, and calendar reminders to follow up. Tonkean changed this. While docs and spreadsheets are still useful for somethings of course, I now manage everything in Tonkean — my “worklist” of projects and action items, 1-1s with my boss, cross-functional campaigns, and success of key customers I’m working with. Tonkean allows me to pull in data from all different sources (which used to be manual) so I have a view of the key metrics I care about. It also automatically gathers the status of items at the right time from the relevant owner, and provides visibility of all updates and changes in Slack or via email. Oh! And did I mention it reminds me of things I wrote down but may have forgotten about? I could go on and on, but moral of the story is: get it, play with it, and I promise you’ll love it!
We have been using Tonkean since before it was in Beta. It has shortened our Weekly Delivery Meetings by providing an easy way to bring in Data from Jira and Salesforce and review instead of transposing data into a new format.
The ability to integrate into Slack and gather updates where our Delivery Team already is has been a game changer. It keeps everyone from asking status and allows people to just work and provide updates when prompted. If I need an update out of cycle, I can use Tonkean to prompt for it.
Tonkean has been critical for our team to grow. It has provided insight to our leadership at the right level as needed.
- Gene Podolyak made this productRemote teams often struggle from a lot of distraction caused by meetings. With Meetter teams can pick the time on the intersection of timezones and let Meetter find a most optimal schedule for all the discussions based on priority & participants. We use Meetter ourselves on a daily basis as it is super important for a remote team to communicate efficiently.
We've been using meetr for our start up school meetings. It's been great so far, video conferencing is more stable than google hangouts and we also get the added value of meeting notes, and a todo list that makes sure that all the topics are covered.
Would definitely recomendo for internal use in a company.
we use it in our confcall for startup school
- We're a software development team working remotely on several projects. We created Riter exactly for our needs so it suits best for remote teams. It's designed to simplify collaboration among team members and raise awareness of all the events in the project. Minimum bureaucracy and maximum openness for everybody in your team. Thanks to this, even working remotely, you always know what happens in a project without numerous daily meetings.
- Alexey Pikurov made this productMyChat may be useful for you. This program has such features as: — plugins for remote control — screen sharing — project management (you can assign tasks to your team members and track the process stages: in progress, done, archived, etc.) — intranet forum (create topics to share knowledge among your team; subscribe to any topic you are interested in)