I'm looking for tools that remote teams can't live without
- I have to use only 25% of Slack's abilities but I can not do without it to work with my associates. I think everyone knows it but I share it just in case;)
- Actually, it does not matter what type of working teams you have - Hygger app would be perfect for many purposes. There I can see my personal and my team current tasks, write some comments and receive feedback from my colleagues or even customers. It is quite convenient and provides a good communication between my team members.
- Great tool for team collaboration to decrease your daily routine! Lots of email templates and tools for email marketer like banner builder, image editor, interactive tools like countdown timer.Ivan Burban made this productTry our product stripo.email, we have a lot of tools for teamwork and collaboration.
- Before working with Zenkit full time, I was working for them remotely. I, of course, used the project management tool to manage assignments and tasks. Having everything visualized using the Kanban view made it easier to track progress and keep on top of deadlines. It's also easy to collaborate on, which is imperative for any remote team.
- My team and I use DottedSign for e-signatures. I specifically like the idea of being able to assign signing tasks and watch the progress bar, staying on top of what's been signed and by who. This app saves my team and I quite a lot of time when it comes to dealing with clients. Everything is fast, efficient and well-designed.One of my favorite apps to use with my team is DottedSign (an e-signature app). We use it mostly for assigning signature tasks, monitoring the overall progress and just staying on top of things. Recommend it to all kinds of businesses.
- Used this at multiple startups to have the best conferencing experience. So much of the friction with meeting remotely is removed with Zoom. - Great video quality - Allows for movie recordings, multiple screen shares, etc. - Dial-in with phone number - Intuitive and stable user experience
- Best way to organize tasks between team members. Their ingenius "lists" has made life a lot easier, very visually appealing overview of whats happening the company (who is working on what, progress..etc). Also you can add comments and assign tasks to different members. Bonus: Integrates with everything out there!
- Sammy Schuckert made this productRemote work is tough, we all know that. Lito helps my team to bring back these water cooler conversation, overcome loneliness, and inefficient communication as a remote team. We stopped messaging and started talking with each other again. It's free for up to 3 users.
- We're a software development team working remotely on several projects. We created Riter exactly for our needs so it suits best for remote teams. It's designed to simplify collaboration among team members and raise awareness of all the events in the project. Minimum bureaucracy and maximum openness for everybody in your team. Thanks to this, even working remotely, you always know what happens in a project without numerous daily meetings.
- Hi aracena, Agile CRM is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a SINGLE platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. Hope I helped! :)
- I'd try Tonkean. It's a great way to manage remote teams. You would set up a workflow in Tonkean and where normal automation stops, that's where Tonkean makes a difference. It corresponds with and requests information from your team. As the owner (or participant) of a certain workflow, you'll see every moving piece of the puzzle, because Tonkean keeps this information in that respective workflow. For example, what happened to Project A that Hannah was working on. Go in to the Project A workflow in Tonkean and see the latest status updates from both Tonkean, Hannah and whoever else (or whatever else) was involved. Tonkean also works via your favorite communication tools (Slack, Teams or email) so your team never even needs to login to the web browser application. But, they can! And there's a user-friendly mobile app that's great to stay updated on the go. Tonkean was built to execute tasks, communicate with your team, monitor your workflows and support you in being the best manager you can be. No matter what you manage - projects, people or workflows - it can be optimized and scaled in Tonkean. I'd definitely check it out. https://tonkean.com/rpa/
- Gene Podolyak made this productRemote teams often struggle from a lot of distraction caused by meetings. With Meetter teams can pick the time on the intersection of timezones and let Meetter find a most optimal schedule for all the discussions based on priority & participants. We use Meetter ourselves on a daily basis as it is super important for a remote team to communicate efficiently.