- They have continued to pump out new features that make this my goto browser extension.Toby is easily my most used and most favoured extension.
- Hands down the best bookmark manager around. It is available on every single platform, including web browser extensions. It's also visually attractive, with a lot of tools and it's free! You can choose to pay for additional tools though.Been using Raindrop for years after Delicious was spoilt. And still it never let me down, I always recommend it to edit, organise and manage bookmarks.
- Bookmarking made easier with the smarts of Google Search and a new modern UI.
- I have used Instapaper for many years now and it is one of my favourite products! The best thing about Instaper is it's ubiquity; you can save to a folder from literally anywhere! It also removes all the noise (adverts, promo links etc) and lets you read the article in a clean and simple format.
- Bharani made this productSave everything to your email. Since your saved pages/bookmarks come to your email, you can access it from any platform or device. You can also create folders, tags, labels and auto-filter rules to manage incoming emails. No additional apps required to access your saved bookmarks.
- User friendly, pretty easy to use, both desktop and mobile support, 2 different views of bookmarks (one for quick accessing the frequently used bookmarks the other one is for advanced bookmark and tag management), continuous improvements based on customer feedback.
- With Tixio you can fit more info if you want on one board. We feel like Tixio provides better sharing options to collaborate with your teammates as you can share/sync a board or a widget. We will keep getting the feedback from the users and decide on the widgets to include in the coming weeks and months. Dynamic Widgets Planned: -Stock Market -Cryptocurrency Price -Google Calendar Additional Features Planned: -Wiki - ability to organize the internal documents for the company. This is one of the most requested features so far. -Public URL - ability to create a public URL for a board and share with anyone
- Since Delicious died a while back it took me a while to find something as useful ... Refind is what I finally settled on and I really find it useful.
- Dominik Serafin made this productSuper neat bookmark manager with all the right features and optional social sharing & discovery. (And new features are added constantly)
- This is a tool used for content sharing but I personally use it for personal bookmarking. It's great because I can share any link or content piece online with the Chrome Browser extension into my topic specific channel. If I choose to share my populated channel with my bookmarks I can do so by inviting people to my channel. It's a pretty neat tool!
- Belle Beth Cooper made this productWe built Larder initially because I wasn't happy with existing options. Pinboard didn't offer folders and I wanted something with a nicer design. Raindrop looked great but was super buggy on iOS and Mac and kept losing my bookmarks so I couldn't rely on it. Pocket wasn't really designed for bookmarking everything, just for reading later. Now we're focused on bookmarking for developers, so we automatically import your starred repos from GitHub and favourited questions from Stack Overflow and send a weekly email with updates to those repos and new links in any folders you want updates for. We're also a paid service because I was sick of free bookmarking apps shutting down or being abandoned by the devs and leaving me high and dry.
- start.me made this productstart.me provides a cross-browser bookmark manager. The visual interface makes it easy to organize and find your saved links. Also comes with tons of other features: like Broken Link Checker, RSS feeds, Notes and various sharing options.