Something which can for example stop me from currently wasting time on product hunt haha
- Focus is a Mac app that blocks distracting websites (like Facebook and Reddit) so you can improve your productivity.
- Keep your desktop clutter free with Hocus Focus, a Mac menu bar utility that hides your inactive application windows.
- Ivan Mir made this productWhile Qbserve (our app) does not block sites, it shows your productivity score or total worked hours right in the menu bar. Plus the icon in the dock draws a red border when you are not productive enough. It really motivates to quit distractions when you see only 20 productive minutes in the afternoon.
- Martin Boeddeker made this productFindFocus is the #1 Alternative To SelfControl and other website blockers build for professionals and productivity experts. It allows you to block distracting websites & applications with independent schedules to build better habits and to stay focused.
- The other tools to block websites and hide distractions are great, but here's an additional option - an amazingly simple menu bar to-do list where you set a time for each task. It keeps you in the zone since it always displays the time remaining for the task, and keyboard shortcuts make it easy to update without getting distracted.