How long have you been working on your startup now?

Julia Doronina
40 replies
I have been working on my main project for over 1.5 years.

Replies

Allyn Alford
5 months for me. I'll be launching on product hunt soon.
Raju Singh
About 2 weeks and launched today on PH. Looking forward to all the support.
Julia Doronina
@imraju congratulations on the launch! Share, please, the link on your product
Lilangani Rathmale
@imraju all the very best!! also pls share the link... excited to know about newest products. :-D
Raju Singh
Hey Julia, Unfortunately can't put the link here but you can search for AppSave and check our launch. Would love to have your feedback!
Raju Singh
@lilangani_rathmale Hey Lilangani, Unfortunately can't put the link here but you can search for AppSave and check our launch. Would love to have your feedback!
Anish Sharma
We have just launched after the hardwork of 2 weeks. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
About 3 months (wow time flies) and launched today on PH. I've seen support already and looking forward to what this community will give 😍
ISTIAK AHMAD
1.5 years and counting! That's not just a startup; it's a journey, an adventure, and a testament to your dedication. Keep blazing that trail! 🔥 About me, since 2017, I've been on a bootstrapped learning journey, soaking up the ropes of entrepreneurship. Through trials, errors, and countless lessons, I've amassed experience and a bag of achievements. Now, armed with all that wisdom, I'm gearing up to launch my first startup product. Ready to bring the heat! 🔥
2 years. Too long, I wish I accelerated it and it was launch already. But here I am gearing up to launch!
Stephanie Hubbard
@slimmy82 I get that! My husband and I have been working on our app for about 3 years now, between our full time jobs. Wish we could've done this quicker, but we'll be launching in 2 weeks! Good luck with your launch!
@stephanie_hubbard I feel you. Working full time to pay the bills and then starting a business on the side takes time, money and energy.
Florian Jacques
almost been 2 years since we incorporated, and 1.5 years we launched to public :)
Florian Jacques
@julia_demyanchuk yes !! And launching soon on PH at the end of the month if you would want to support: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Lakshya Singh
@floflojack I am notified of it! Definitely going to support you guys! I hope you and your team can help us too. We just launched AppSave today. Thanks!
Julia Doronina
@floflojack We've finally launched too, and I'd appreciate any support (we're currently #1), thank you!
Neel Patel
Been two good months :)
Wyatt Feaster
About 4 months!
Elen Udovichenko
Just joined the Flowla team earlier this month! But already feel like a part of the team, having a truly amazing time prepping for the launch and now promoting our launch here on PH 🤞
Anna Jack
its been 7 months
Jules Essen
Amazing Julia! Can you tell us something about this project? I've been working for 3 months now! Estimated to launch in about 2-3 months from now:)
David F
Over 10 for a day-trading algorithm.
Daniel Zaitzow
Coming up on 9 months now (which seems insane when I think about it) haha
Matej Cabadaj
Around 5 weeks, product goes to development soon and we project the launch in Q1 24. Excited!
Stephanie Hubbard
Mine started in 2018 in college as my senior design thesis, but I didn't know it yet! I thought I was just doing a school project, but then people asked me to make it real. So I started an Etsy shop selling art therapy inspired activity cards in 2020. My husband became a developer later that year so we decided to make the activities digital and have been working on our app ever since. We both have full time jobs so it's taken us a few years, but we will be launching in 2 weeks! Long story short: About 5 years!