- Been enjoying this app so far. A little pricey but does the job!Love Mindnode! It's beautifully designed and makes mapping really enjoyable.
- I've used a few other mind mapping apps (not the ones listed here, though) and they all just seemed overly-complicated. XMind does have a bit of a learning curve if you've never mind mapped before, but once you know the terms and the design/layout you'd like to use, it's a breeze from there.
- MindMup 2 is a free solution for Google Drive users with nice options such as the possibility to create multiple maps in a single document or to change the display mode of a project on the fly by switching map themes. Exports maps as PDF files, image files, outline, etc.
- First time users don’t need to waste time on downloading. With one click, you are able to launch. It doesn’t only work on the chrome, but also work on mobile devices. In other words, no matter what kind of devices you are with ease, you can turn your ideas into a well-organized mind map, hassle-free.
- Comes with Setapp. XMind is also good though. and there is also one from the people that made Scrivener that I'd like to check out. iThoughts really works well - really really well - I dont know what I used to do without mind mapping in fact. I'll write a bit more.. Use pictures so easily. Foldable concepts - allowing mindmap within mindmap within mindmap. Kind of makes me wish I could access all internet on the web like this. 🤪 You can attach files. Code snippets What else? Possibilities are endless - markdown export etc. Thanks to all mindmap developers and hoping this continues to develop and I am sure it will, because it's just the most powerful way to map out anything. more powerful than boring text editors... Yet can still import as text . cool - thanks
- Vladimír Seman made this productIf you value speed the most, try Gleek diagram maker. Even it is primarily used for creating UML diagrams and flowcharts, you can use it to quickly create diagrams during mind mapping process. 👉 Try to type "Shape1-->Shape2" to get an idea