We are a small development agency that works with overseas customers. We've been using Excelsheets till now but they don't seem to work well with clients. We don't mind paying. Which tools should we use so that while we can manage work internally, we can report to our customers as well?
- JIRA is undoubtedly the BEST. And with Confluence for documentation and other plugins for Git integration, HipChat notification, this is PERFECT for your team.JIRA Software is the best for the small development agency. It supports Scrum / Kanban out of the box and can be totally customised including issue types, workflows, security and access control etc. If you have real development process you can't really compare it to simple TODO tools like Asana.
- Pretty easy to use when you like setting tasks and group them - I do so and group them in sprints. Every task can be marked with not started, in progress and done. I'm not sure about reporting for client; you can add users to projects and have multiple projects with its own boards.
- Kate Makovskaya made this productThis tool will complement your managing processes by a full range of time tracking and reporting opportunities. Moreover, you can wrap your logged hours into beautiful invoices for your customers. Everhour integrates smoothly into Asana, Trello, GitHub, Basecamp, Pivotal and Jira.
- TMetric is a great tool for monitoring your working progress, a visualized timeline provides you with detailed information about your activity. It has a lot of features that help you to be more productive. Also, I'd like to note that it integrates with project management tools like Asana, JIRA, Redmine etc, so you can easily switch between task and manage your project.
- Alex Potrivaev made this productI deeply believe that on top of products that can help you with tasks and communication, you need a way to ensure that people are aligned, engaged and perform well. Without that problems can grow, people can leave and it’d end up as a surprise to you as a leader. We are helping companies prevent that by ensuring that feedback is a daily habit in your team. I’ll be happy to personally help you set everything up in your Teambit.