Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
- Asana just works, super user friendly, and easy to get up and going!
I recommend Asana to everyone who is trying to get a more organized life.
It's good to everything, it's free (until 15 members) and you can choose from 2 different styles: list or board. You can create unlimited projects, you can share tasks between projects with a click, there are chat boxes in every task, it's user friendly and their help forum is ultra helpful even if you never payed a penny to them.
I can't live without Asana. Just the most amazing thing ever.
I've used a few project management tools in the past and Asana is the only one that makes me genuinely happy and more productive (at work and with my side hustles).
I can't recommend this tool enough for its ease of use, features and user experience. As a cherry on top, Asana's vision to help teams collaborate and do their best work is one that I can personally identify with!
- JIRA is undoubtedly the BEST. And with Confluence for documentation and other plugins for Git integration, HipChat notification, this is PERFECT for your team.JIRA Software is the best for the small development agency. It supports Scrum / Kanban out of the box and can be totally customised including issue types, workflows, security and access control etc. If you have real development process you can't really compare it to simple TODO tools like Asana.
- Easy to use, flexible and a valuable price
This tool has the best deal in combining several ways of managing projects, initiatives or tasklists. Either you like and need gantt charts or want to start with a simple checklist: you’re covered. Nested subtasks support every detail-freak. The API let‘s you do everything; combined with web hooks: endless power. Customer support has always been great!
I'm a big fan not only of BaseCamp, but also their founders' books (Rework, Remote, Getting Real) and blog posts. Their work philosophy is amazing and it's reflected on the clean and concrete software.
I really enjoy managing all aspects of my company with BaseCamp
Great and helpful app! I use Basecamp integration with TMetric in all my projects, for me this is the most convenient way to track my time for any activity in Basecamp
- Pretty easy to use when you like setting tasks and group them - I do so and group them in sprints. Every task can be marked with not started, in progress and done. I'm not sure about reporting for client; you can add users to projects and have multiple projects with its own boards.
- Kate Makovskaya made this productThis tool will complement your managing processes by a full range of time tracking and reporting opportunities. Moreover, you can wrap your logged hours into beautiful invoices for your customers. Everhour integrates smoothly into Asana, Trello, GitHub, Basecamp, Pivotal and Jira.
- TMetric is a great tool for monitoring your working progress, a visualized timeline provides you with detailed information about your activity. It has a lot of features that help you to be more productive. Also, I'd like to note that it integrates with project management tools like Asana, JIRA, Redmine etc, so you can easily switch between task and manage your project.
We have used it for 6 month, we were looking for a tool to increase the efficacy of our time tracking and productivity, and TMetric turned out to be perfect! It's ingrained in our daily routine now. Highly recommended!
I am glad to share my personal opinion about TMetric - time tracker for Linux.
TMetric helps you to be more productive and manage your tasks and time. When I started to use TMetric I have noticed that I became more productive at work as I know how much time I spend for each task and I managed to reduce the waste of time.
- Alex Potrivaev made this productI deeply believe that on top of products that can help you with tasks and communication, you need a way to ensure that people are aligned, engaged and perform well. Without that problems can grow, people can leave and it’d end up as a surprise to you as a leader. We are helping companies prevent that by ensuring that feedback is a daily habit in your team. I’ll be happy to personally help you set everything up in your Teambit.