I need a pack that can fit my 15" laptop as well as a few pairs of clothes comfortably. I have looked at a few different kind of packs but none have been the one. Which is your favorite and why?
- 19I've had the Everyday Backpack for a little over a year, and it's proven to be an incredible product. Extremely durable, spacious, versatile... beautifully and cleverly designed. In the past year, it's been mountain hiking, kayaking, through a couple conferences, and through quite a lot of travel. It still looks and works like brand new. This is a top-notch series of bags.
- I love Everlane's backpacks. I have one for everyday commute and travels (and I travel a lot). Very light, durable, amazing fabric. Have been using it for 2 years, and I'm not going to change it for anything else.
- Hands down the best backpack for a person who wants a bag with lots of room, packs gyms clothes, shoes, laptop while looking sleek. I've had this back for years and it hasn't disappointed. I've even used it for day trips or short weekend trips. Can't recommend enough!
- They make nice backpacks and bags. I'm from Vancouver, so maybe I'm biased, but I've had one of their packs for ages and it's still holding up. Might pass it down to my son one day.
- I have been using this one for a bit less than a year. Great quality, great water-resistance which is great if you bike on your commute, great capacity (~30L) with an expandable compartment, great deal of pockets for organizing stuff inside, and a bunch of other smart features (oh, and super padded for both your laptop & your back). I use it for everything from regular commuting bag to week-ender.
- Frequently, I carry all my gear in a backpack. I spent ages trying to find the right backpack that was the perfect mix of looking good, being durable, and having all the pockets I needed for my stuff. About a year ago I bought a Cocoon Grid-it Organiser and since then, as long as the backpack has a laptop sleeve, everything else is taken care of so my laptop bag looks more like a casual backpack as I'm commuting around the city.
- Want a great bag to carry your laptop in? Want people to know you lift? Fed up of trying to get that you lift or do Crossfit into conversations? Now, you don't have to. This bag has a place to put your Lifting Belt on the OUTSIDE. What is the point of lifting if people don't know you lift. You can carry your laptop and show you lift. WHAT!. I have been on the waiting list for ever and want this so hard. Of course, there is a small window to own this revolutionary new bag before everyone gets one and then you look like a twat. That's also the downside.