I am looking for best calendar app where I can share my calendar publicly to schedule meetings easily.
- Super clean and simple but makes it so easy to show clients times that work for you!@TopeAwotona Calendly is definitely the best!
- After Sunrise I went all in with Fantastical and have not been disappointed. Great Mac and iPhone apps. Not sure if it solves your use case of wanting to share your calendar publicly though.Fantastical for iOS has by far the best smart text recognition of any calendar I've used. It also syncs perfectly with other calendar apps I'm using which means it's a great way to expand and power up your time keeping without breaking the wonderfully powerful and easily breakable Apple ecosystem.
- Appoint.ly helps to schedule meetings quickly and easily through the integration with calendars online. No back-and-forth emails, no double booking and only a few seconds to schedule an appointment with you. Its idea is simple: you create your calendar, set your availability and then share it with your clients or co-workers, who can easily schedule an appointment. Thanks to the integration with all major calendars and time-zone synchronization, you can be sure that everything goes smoothly.
- Emily Kramer made this productCalendar and email in one app. I like being able to add simple events using natural language by typing to the in-app assistant, Astrobot. Reminders and Snoozed emails also show up on the calendar, which is a nice way to see everything happening that day.
- Scheduling meetings is usually a very time-consuming task. Anyone, whether being an independent professional, running a small business or being part of a big enterprise, relates to this task as a frustrating one that involves sending tons of emails and making dozens of phone calls. Stop wasting time on endless manual interactions and join the smart scheduling revolution, start using Plann3r! An efficient, all-in-one and one-in all solution that matches the perfect time with the right people at the best place in only one interaction. Using artificial intelligence, Plann3r scans everyone’s agenda and merges all participants’ calendar data (Exchange, Google Cal, and iCloud) to automagically find the best moment to meet. Let Plann3r be your personal assistant for scheduling meetings. It is smart, simple and absolutely privacy proof.
- Ive used Calendly and Freebusy. I like the layout of Calendly and the cost for the pro version is 8 compared to Freebusy at 12. Freebusy has a great free version which is as good or better than Calendly. If you like Calendly it is worth a look.
- Meet Pearl, and intelligent assistant to help you get things done. -Connect all your tasks in one place (Trello, Github, Amazon, Google, Todoist) -Plan and segment your day -Let Pearl call you when you are away from your desk -Make time for your weekend, today. Since we're still in beta testing, here's how you can access Thanks Pearl: 1. Visit thankspearl.com/account/secret/sssssshhhhhh 2. Use the secret clam-shells-and-disco-balls 3. Try it out! - plan and segment your day, add your own connections, and don't forget to smile!