- Super clean and simple but makes it so easy to show clients times that work for you!@TopeAwotona Calendly is definitely the best!
If I have several google calendars (work, personal, company), I have to use create a new Calendly account per calendar, create a team feature and then merge. I think this use case isn't an edge case at all.
I also want to be able to scroll /highlight entire sections that are open to public to setup meetings, not show all non-booked spots as open. So the visual experience of picking open slots can be better.
Use it weekly.
- After Sunrise I went all in with Fantastical and have not been disappointed. Great Mac and iPhone apps. Not sure if it solves your use case of wanting to share your calendar publicly though.Fantastical for iOS has by far the best smart text recognition of any calendar I've used. It also syncs perfectly with other calendar apps I'm using which means it's a great way to expand and power up your time keeping without breaking the wonderfully powerful and easily breakable Apple ecosystem.
- Appoint.ly helps to schedule meetings quickly and easily through the integration with calendars online. No back-and-forth emails, no double booking and only a few seconds to schedule an appointment with you. Its idea is simple: you create your calendar, set your availability and then share it with your clients or co-workers, who can easily schedule an appointment. Thanks to the integration with all major calendars and time-zone synchronization, you can be sure that everything goes smoothly.
- Emily Kramer made this productCalendar and email in one app. I like being able to add simple events using natural language by typing to the in-app assistant, Astrobot. Reminders and Snoozed emails also show up on the calendar, which is a nice way to see everything happening that day.
I've been using Astro on and off for about a year now. I use it on mobile far more than desktop. It has all the standard features you'd expect out of a modern email app (snoozing, follow-ups, etc). I mainly like it because it nudges better behavior in my emails. The "would you like to make ___ a VIP?" is my most frequently used nudge, the daily roll-ups are informative, and the read receipts come in very handy. Overall I like that it has a distinct look and feel without compromising usability or reliability.
Having no support for IMAP basically disqualifies this app for me, as I use FastMail for all workplace needs. G Suite/Office aren't the only players, you know, despite being in majority.
Every time Google updates a design it increases the size of the fonts, make bigger buttons and add more white space. Why? Not everybody wants less information in the page.
Long term user of Google Calendar and always been a huge advocate. There are probably better calendar apps out there but the way Google auto syncs my events and flights (from emails) is something that I can't live without.
I've been using Spark since the very beginning. I was an original waitlist-starting user of Mailbox, and was excited to find spark almost immediately after Mailbox went extinct. This is the best email experience on every platform, and has a variety of productivity features that make it my go-to.
Ever since Mailbox became a graveyard app, I have been looking for a worthy replacement – and Spark is as close as it gets! The UI is clean, combining dark and light colors which helps with using the app; the side menu being dark while the rest of the UI has a white background makes you focus on the important stuff (the mail list and the mail in focus)!
- Scheduling meetings is usually a very time-consuming task. Anyone, whether being an independent professional, running a small business or being part of a big enterprise, relates to this task as a frustrating one that involves sending tons of emails and making dozens of phone calls. Stop wasting time on endless manual interactions and join the smart scheduling revolution, start using Plann3r! An efficient, all-in-one and one-in all solution that matches the perfect time with the right people at the best place in only one interaction. Using artificial intelligence, Plann3r scans everyone’s agenda and merges all participants’ calendar data (Exchange, Google Cal, and iCloud) to automagically find the best moment to meet. Let Plann3r be your personal assistant for scheduling meetings. It is smart, simple and absolutely privacy proof.
- Ive used Calendly and Freebusy. I like the layout of Calendly and the cost for the pro version is 8 compared to Freebusy at 12. Freebusy has a great free version which is as good or better than Calendly. If you like Calendly it is worth a look.
- Meet Pearl, and intelligent assistant to help you get things done. -Connect all your tasks in one place (Trello, Github, Amazon, Google, Todoist) -Plan and segment your day -Let Pearl call you when you are away from your desk -Make time for your weekend, today. Since we're still in beta testing, here's how you can access Thanks Pearl: 1. Visit thankspearl.com/account/secret/sssssshhhhhh 2. Use the secret clam-shells-and-disco-balls 3. Try it out! - plan and segment your day, add your own connections, and don't forget to smile!
- Hi Aswin, I suggest you try Agile CRM for your calendar requirement. With Agile CRM's calendar feature, you can put your calendar online and let your leads schedule appointments. Allow your customers to schedule appointments from a list of available time slots and dates you have made available as ‘events’ in your calendars. Our appointment scheduling software allows you to add the events to your Agile or Google calendars and stay notified about open and booked appointments automatically. The below link gives you the complete info regarding Agile's calendar functionality, which surely will answer your need. https://www.agilecrm.com/appoint... Before visiting the above link, here is a background of why Agile CRM is the best tool out there! Agile CRM. It is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. It has been rated as the best by: - G2Crowd, - Capterra, - TrustRadius It currently serves over 14,000 businesses worldwide! Try for free and share your feedback. :) (www.agilecrm.com)