I am looking for best calendar app where I can share my calendar publicly to schedule meetings easily.
- Super clean and simple but makes it so easy to show clients times that work for you!@TopeAwotona Calendly is definitely the best!
- After Sunrise I went all in with Fantastical and have not been disappointed. Great Mac and iPhone apps. Not sure if it solves your use case of wanting to share your calendar publicly though.Fantastical for iOS has by far the best smart text recognition of any calendar I've used. It also syncs perfectly with other calendar apps I'm using which means it's a great way to expand and power up your time keeping without breaking the wonderfully powerful and easily breakable Apple ecosystem.
- Emily Kramer made this productCalendar and email in one app. I like being able to add simple events using natural language by typing to the in-app assistant, Astrobot. Reminders and Snoozed emails also show up on the calendar, which is a nice way to see everything happening that day.
- Beautiful UI, lots of customisation and home screen widgets (Weather one is cool!)
- Woven is the best calendar I've used since Sunrise! A couple things I love about Woven. - It pulls all my calendars together (I have multiple Google accounts) and syncs my availability across all of them. - I can create different scheduling availability for different types of meetings I schedule regularly (coffee, podcast interviews, conference calls, etc). - I can schedule one-off meetings in a second via their iMessage app. - Advanced AI availability sharing that finds the best times for an event with multiple attendees. It's got so many features that it takes a bit to get the hang of, but once you do - man does it save time!
- 3Agile CRMYou could try Agile CRM's calendar feature (https://www.agilecrm.com/calendar) with which you can create, manage and track events & tasks. Furthermore, you can share your calendar with ical, schedule activities, keep track of notes, set priority, check in-progress status, manage tasks, sync with Google calendar, schedule your appointments.Hi Aswin, I suggest you try Agile CRM for your calendar requirement. With Agile CRM's calendar feature, you can put your calendar online and let your leads schedule appointments. Allow your customers to schedule appointments from a list of available time slots and dates you have made available as ‘events’ in your calendars. Our appointment scheduling software allows you to add the events to your Agile or Google calendars and stay notified about open and booked appointments automatically. The below link gives you the complete info regarding Agile's calendar functionality, which surely will answer your need. https://www.agilecrm.com/appoint... Before visiting the above link, here is a background of why Agile CRM is the best tool out there! Agile CRM. It is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. It has been rated as the best by: - G2Crowd, - Capterra, - TrustRadius It currently serves over 14,000 businesses worldwide! Try for free and share your feedback. :) (www.agilecrm.com)
- Ive used Calendly and Freebusy. I like the layout of Calendly and the cost for the pro version is 8 compared to Freebusy at 12. Freebusy has a great free version which is as good or better than Calendly. If you like Calendly it is worth a look.
- Rafał Muszyński made this productI use it with my Google Calendar but it integrates with various calendars including FastMail or iCloud etc. I set there a few meeting types (15, 30 mins etc.). With a special scheduling page, I can share with others, invitees can schedule meetings with me.