- Other tools focus only on roadmapping, or just on project managing features once you already know what you're going to build. productboard helps PMs understand what users need and then put that info to use when prioritizing what to build next.Not sure this is what you are looking for. But this app is very very useful and fits with my needs in PM. I suggest you to give it a try!I introduced productboard at my previous company as we were struggling with prioritising feature requests, defining our roadmap and managing feedback from internal and external stakeholders. productboard was such a life (and time and energy) saver, it provided us with the insights we needed to push the right functionality at the right time. Highly recommended!
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productI'd recommend trying Hygger.io as this platform allows maintaining a product backlog with clear visual priority chart. Using it, you can prioritize features and order the ideas and plan iterations easily. You may set up Value and Efforts parameters for each idea. Comparing this combination of each task will help you prioritize the tasks better and choose the most important tasks for development. I wouldd also suggest using Hygger Roadmap.
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
- Nifty is an all-in-one product management tools that centralizes project communication, planning, and tracking in one collaborative workspace and provides a birds-eye view across all of your products and teammate workloads.
The Interface is very beautiful and one can manage very efficiently.
The trial helps to understand and get familiar with the tabs and options that are available to use.
A fully functional trial is available for free even without providing credit card details!
- I'm currently evaluating Aha.io myself, and it seems comprehensive in that it enables every feature to be linked back to its overarching initiative and also to the higher-level strategies of the company. Also includes user personas and lots of other nice features.
- I love using Canny for product management because it helps me quantify user interests in feature requests. As a single developer with a ton of feature requests to go through, it's hard to quantify what users want. Canny lets users vote on their favorite feature requests so I can know what users want most.
- Winston made this productIt's the product management solution of choice at renowned companies like Zendesk and Invision. Consolidate user inputs, prioritize what to build next, validate feature ideas with users, and share your roadmap.
We've been using productboard to build our MVP and it helped us to get everybody on the team on board with what we're building and kept us focused. I love that productboard helped us also gather feedback from different sources (Intercom, emails and various conversations) so now we're processing the user feedback and planning our next product improvements - all in one tool. That's just the best!
Productboard led to the death of spreadsheets and emails at our company when it came to product management. I've become a true fan of this solution and the great way it solves such a painful problem. Before adopting we played with Aha! who are a competitor, Productboard blew them out the water as far as I am concerned. Love it.
- I'm using Craft for my technology startup, and it's a great, lightweight PrdM tool that goes all the way from conceptualising ideas all the way down to visibility into individual sprints. Provides a good supporting framework with nice traceability. Integrates with JIRA, too, and is really affordable - you can manage 1 product for FREE!
- Brittany Fuller made this productRoadmap is built specifically for SaaS or web-based products. You install Roadmap to your web app to use a combination of user feedback and app data to make better product decisions. You can also share in-app public roadmaps. Users can engage with your roadmap from your app and you can track their activity and keep them in the loop. We use Roadmap to collect feedback, prioritize our backlog, and plan our sprints. It's been especially helpful for creating beta groups and learning from our users over time.
I only found Roadmap in the last week, but I've instantly seen it's potential, and have really enjoyed getting set up and starting to build out a backlog.
I could see this being used for a variety of things, not just technology product management. I'm setting up a new impact studio, and we often take a participatory approach to developing ideas, so this could work as a really neat solution for us to centralise research and ideas.
I recommend Asana to everyone who is trying to get a more organized life.
It's good to everything, it's free (until 15 members) and you can choose from 2 different styles: list or board. You can create unlimited projects, you can share tasks between projects with a click, there are chat boxes in every task, it's user friendly and their help forum is ultra helpful even if you never payed a penny to them.
I can't live without Asana. Just the most amazing thing ever.
I've used a few project management tools in the past and Asana is the only one that makes me genuinely happy and more productive (at work and with my side hustles).
I can't recommend this tool enough for its ease of use, features and user experience. As a cherry on top, Asana's vision to help teams collaborate and do their best work is one that I can personally identify with!
- Feature Upvote makes it easy for you to collect and qualify feedback direct from your customers or team. Here are a few use cases: 1. Centralise and qualify customer feature requests: your customers add to your suggestion board their ideas or upvote existing ones. The most needed rise to the top of the board. Customers see you care about their feedback and are doing something about it. 2. Gives your team a central private suggestions board to jot down ideas and vote on them: perfect for an 'ideas day' or for collecting team feedback over a longer period. Eliminates 'I think we should do this' arguments based on seniority and volume level. 3. Collect feedback from one, or a few, major B2B clients on a private board. Saves you time as all feedback is centralised rather than scattered over meetings, emails and chat. Plus you can comment on issues in your own time, when you've given the matter some thought.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
- Simple & highly customizable. Our High-level Roadmap, Concrete Specs & Customer-specific Projects are there.
EU based companies are prohibited from exporting personal data to overseas-based service providers unless an exception applies. For Airtable, the only one that could apply is the Provacy Shield.
I have just started using it, so I'm still getting proficient at it. So far, I'm in love. I had been digging for a tool to help me with content management and strategy, and I couldn't be happier with what Airtable lets me do.
- I'm also evaluating prodpad this week too.. It has a load of great features and is clearly developed by (or closely with) product managers - they have thought a lot about what PMs really need. Would definitely recommend taking a look and comparing it to Aha.io
Wonderful product. Was one of my favorites, even though it had tons of bugs in it's first year, was happy to pay.
Then one of those bugs broke my account. Customer support is unresponsive / slow / sometimes just closes your ticket and doesn't bother responding to basic problems like "I can't update my payment details".
Then they lost all my data. So, yeah. Wonderful product, until I had to deal with Pipefy's support team, and they lost all my data.
This is the swiss army knife of cloud flexible process management tools covering a broad spectrum of use cases like task management, all of the acronymn things - PM, BPM, BPO, CRM, perhaps even backend for a headless CMS. I have only used it a week but it's already got an easier to use and easier to administer interface w/ more intuitive administration, greater flexibility and more features out of the box than any of the alternatives like Trello, Asana, JIRA, etc. Shocked at reviews which must be from original mvp launch?
- JotForm is the easiest way to create online forms and collect their data. Conduct market research and collect user feedback; your data will be automatically and neatly stored in the program of your choice (Excel, Google Sheets, your JotForm dashboard, etc).
Crea 5 formularios mediante drag and drop (Versión Free).
Tiene varias opciones para personalizar fondos y visualización.
Ofrece visualización en 3 tipos de pantallas (móvil, tablet y pc)
Posibilidad de compartir mediante link o proceso de embebido de código en nuestra web.
Variedad de widgets.
Integración con otras plataformas como Mailchimp, PayPal y más.
¿Cómo usar JotForm?
Para usar la herramienta, es necesario tener una cuenta de correo corporativo firstname.lastname@example.org en otro caso, no es posible hacer uso de la plataforma.
Una vez hemos tenemos acceso, notaremos que usar el portal es simple y no requerirá esfuerzo de nuestra parte descubrir los pasos.