I'm looking for tools that replace the use of Spreadsheets and PowerPoint. Ideally, it should touch on Business Strategy, Customers, Product, Market and Growth Experiments.
- Other tools focus only on roadmapping, or just on project managing features once you already know what you're going to build. productboard helps PMs understand what users need and then put that info to use when prioritizing what to build next.Not sure this is what you are looking for. But this app is very very useful and fits with my needs in PM. I suggest you to give it a try!I introduced productboard at my previous company as we were struggling with prioritising feature requests, defining our roadmap and managing feedback from internal and external stakeholders. productboard was such a life (and time and energy) saver, it provided us with the insights we needed to push the right functionality at the right time. Highly recommended!
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productI'd recommend trying Hygger.io as this platform allows maintaining a product backlog with clear visual priority chart. Using it, you can prioritize features and order the ideas and plan iterations easily. You may set up Value and Efforts parameters for each idea. Comparing this combination of each task will help you prioritize the tasks better and choose the most important tasks for development. I wouldd also suggest using Hygger Roadmap.
- Nifty is an all-in-one product management tools that centralizes project communication, planning, and tracking in one collaborative workspace and provides a birds-eye view across all of your products and teammate workloads.
- I'm currently evaluating Aha.io myself, and it seems comprehensive in that it enables every feature to be linked back to its overarching initiative and also to the higher-level strategies of the company. Also includes user personas and lots of other nice features.
- I love using Canny for product management because it helps me quantify user interests in feature requests. As a single developer with a ton of feature requests to go through, it's hard to quantify what users want. Canny lets users vote on their favorite feature requests so I can know what users want most.
- Winston made this productIt's the product management solution of choice at renowned companies like Zendesk and Invision. Consolidate user inputs, prioritize what to build next, validate feature ideas with users, and share your roadmap.
- I'm using Craft for my technology startup, and it's a great, lightweight PrdM tool that goes all the way from conceptualising ideas all the way down to visibility into individual sprints. Provides a good supporting framework with nice traceability. Integrates with JIRA, too, and is really affordable - you can manage 1 product for FREE!
- Brittany Fuller made this productRoadmap is built specifically for SaaS or web-based products. You install Roadmap to your web app to use a combination of user feedback and app data to make better product decisions. You can also share in-app public roadmaps. Users can engage with your roadmap from your app and you can track their activity and keep them in the loop. We use Roadmap to collect feedback, prioritize our backlog, and plan our sprints. It's been especially helpful for creating beta groups and learning from our users over time.
- Feature Upvote makes it easy for you to collect and qualify feedback direct from your customers or team. Here are a few use cases: 1. Centralise and qualify customer feature requests: your customers add to your suggestion board their ideas or upvote existing ones. The most needed rise to the top of the board. Customers see you care about their feedback and are doing something about it. 2. Gives your team a central private suggestions board to jot down ideas and vote on them: perfect for an 'ideas day' or for collecting team feedback over a longer period. Eliminates 'I think we should do this' arguments based on seniority and volume level. 3. Collect feedback from one, or a few, major B2B clients on a private board. Saves you time as all feedback is centralised rather than scattered over meetings, emails and chat. Plus you can comment on issues in your own time, when you've given the matter some thought.
- Simple & highly customizable. Our High-level Roadmap, Concrete Specs & Customer-specific Projects are there.
- I'm also evaluating prodpad this week too.. It has a load of great features and is clearly developed by (or closely with) product managers - they have thought a lot about what PMs really need. Would definitely recommend taking a look and comparing it to Aha.io
- JotForm is the easiest way to create online forms and collect their data. Conduct market research and collect user feedback; your data will be automatically and neatly stored in the program of your choice (Excel, Google Sheets, your JotForm dashboard, etc).