I'm looking for tools that replace the use of Spreadsheets and PowerPoint. Ideally, it should touch on Business Strategy, Customers, Product, Market and Growth Experiments.
- Other tools focus only on roadmapping, or just on project managing features once you already know what you're going to build. productboard helps PMs understand what users need and then put that info to use when prioritizing what to build next.
- I'm currently evaluating Aha.io myself, and it seems comprehensive in that it enables every feature to be linked back to its overarching initiative and also to the higher-level strategies of the company. Also includes user personas and lots of other nice features.
- I love using Canny for product management because it helps me quantify user interests in feature requests. As a single developer with a ton of feature requests to go through, it's hard to quantify what users want. Canny lets users vote on their favorite feature requests so I can know what users want most.
- Winston made this productIt's the product management solution of choice at renowned companies like Zendesk and Invision. Consolidate user inputs, prioritize what to build next, validate feature ideas with users, and share your roadmap.
- Brittany Fuller made this productRoadmap is built specifically for SaaS or web-based products. You install Roadmap to your web app to use a combination of user feedback and app data to make better product decisions. You can also share in-app public roadmaps. Users can engage with your roadmap from your app and you can track their activity and keep them in the loop. We use Roadmap to collect feedback, prioritize our backlog, and plan our sprints. It's been especially helpful for creating beta groups and learning from our users over time.
- I'm using Craft for my technology startup, and it's a great, lightweight PrdM tool that goes all the way from conceptualising ideas all the way down to visibility into individual sprints. Provides a good supporting framework with nice traceability. Integrates with JIRA, too, and is really affordable - you can manage 1 product for FREE!
- I'm also evaluating prodpad this week too.. It has a load of great features and is clearly developed by (or closely with) product managers - they have thought a lot about what PMs really need. Would definitely recommend taking a look and comparing it to Aha.io
- Simple & highly customizable. Our High-level Roadmap, Concrete Specs & Customer-specific Projects are there.
- JotForm is the easiest way to create online forms and collect their data. Conduct market research and collect user feedback; your data will be automatically and neatly stored in the program of your choice (Excel, Google Sheets, your JotForm dashboard, etc).
- Vasil Enchev made this productWell designed and very powerfulProduct management tools are a confident method to help you work smarter. If you run a simple for Product Running Tools You will return everywhere results https://www.assignmenthub.co.uk/ So, to help you wade through the masses, we have compiled our top 10 making administration tools that you and your business power want to try: