- I don't think this needs an explanation. I'm an Android user and I use Product Hunt.Ongoing work by the PH team on the mobile web is slow and usually breaks as much as it fixes. A native app would be awesome
- I'm currently using Evernote for my note-taking needs, but I hate the fact that it doesn't support Markdown. Bear would totally solve my needs in that regard, but I can only switch if it would also run on my Android phone. I need my notes everywhere :)
- This and Pennies are the two applications I'm still keeping my iPhone around for :( they have no equals
- Duolingo is a great way to learn a language and with its groups feature, I think its a wonderful way to meet and compete against like minded people. But having a conversation in the language you learnt is what ultimately gives you the confidence and the bots help in that aspect.
- Perhaps the best health monitoring app I've used. I think @aprilzero and the team are launching an Android app soon
- Brian Woo made this productI've always wanted a tool for highlighting stuff on the internet since it's my life long habit. I've used Evernote and Pocket and everything together but it just didn't work out. So I've made this web highlighter myself and it became one of the major tools for me and a lot of people's workflow. It works seamlessly with Evernote, Pocket, and all sorts of tools. Take a look!
- This is the most functional and visually appealing productivity app I have seen and, as a Windows/Android user, I drool in envy every time I see it. It's like standing outside a restaurant in the cold while looking through a window watching all those Apple users eat warm soup.