- This is a very simple yet complete collaboration / publishing writing tool. For advanced diagramming we use Adobe InDesign.
If you have a project that entails many chapters or is organized in an outline format, this is super-helpful. I love Git Book. Totally underrated software.
- If your content is on WordPress, Beacon is a pretty nifty tool which converts your posts into ebook format (pdf downloads, anyway).
- brryant made this productWe use Webflow for all of our ebooks: https://ebooks.webflow.com/ which combined with the Webflow CMS, gives us a powerful way to publish not just one, but a collection of different ebooks. We'll soon release a cloneable version you can start using for your next ebook, but here's a sneak preview of what it looks like in the designer: http://bit.ly/2B5Fy7O
- Assuming you’re good on the writing and wanting to dive into the technical details, I think the best and easiest way to create an eBook is with Canva. Canva is a graphic design tool that offers free and premium templates you can use to create your eBook, from cover to inside page design.
I am totally in love with Canva! For me it's the best graphic app I ever work with!
Simple enough to quickly create pics for Facebook, twitter posts, featured images for my blog and emails. The powerful and full of tools enough to create even an infographic! Guys, you're so awesome, you help me to level up my skills as a content, SMM and PR manager. I don't need to wait for designer. I can create an illustration in 5 min! I work with Canva like 1 year or even more. With free version, but I want to try paid too. Thank you, guys!
Overall this tool is amazing for people who want to make quick nice content.
Their templates are cool for inspiration and makes the whole progress easier.
I cannot do everything but that's the beauty of it.
- If you're into pure markdown support this is the best bet for you. It's a too part product - one is a ruby gem that creates a beautiful e-book (pdf, mobi, epub) from your markdown, and another one is an optional service to distribute it. I used it for my book http://iosinterviewguide.com/ and I'm very happy with the results!
- Payman Taei made this productYou can create as Presentation when you create the Ebook; and each slide will be in essence a page. If you want it to be online ebook; then you can add all interactivity you want. Or static so it can be also downloaded as PDF. Visme was used to create our own eBook in this case for infographics. You can check it out here: https://www.visme.co/how-to-make...