- I asked this question on Twitter about a month ago and ultimately decided to go with Airtable. Most of the CRM tools are too heavy (built for companies or teams) or too restricted (e.g. mobile only). A basic spreadsheet tool like Airtable has worked great because it's easy to use, multi-platform, very customizable, and integrates with many other API's/tools. At the end of the day I just need a list of people I know, categorized by role, location, and other factors. That said, I'm eager to try a product that's specifically built for the use case you describe. Maintaining this spreadsheet of people is the biggest thing lacking in Airtable right now.I am able to use Airtable for a number of important processes and projects. I must have 15 ATs now with 4-5 that I use daily. I second Ryan's take on why he uses AT. Fascinating to see a free form product at the top of a crowdsourced list of CRM tools.
- It is really designed for marketers, NOT a fan for personal use. and there is constant nagging request for upgrade.I've tried many of these platforms, and it feels like there are more of them every day. My personal choice for a start CRM is HubSpot. It has easy to use out of the box features. Many of my friends also swear by PipeDrive. Finally, I was looking at but never really tried ProsperWorks, but if you are on GSuite, it's well reviewed.
- Run your entire business from your Inbox. Works with Google Apps.Best lightweight CRM there is out there. Been using it for 2+ years, quick and easy to track, snooze and group your business emails. Snippets, major time-saving feature here! It has easily brought in 2x efficiency in my email management and response time.
- It's free for up to 5 users and they have Sales, Marketing and support integrated which is nice. you can also use the APII'm using it right now and is a very complete and affordable CRM solution.
- Cloze has been the only tool that has stuck with me for >1 year, I have tried all of the above. Airtable is good only for archiving contacts, but there is nothing actionable you can get out of it. In Cloze, you can do emails, mail merge, groups, reminders, phone calls, tags, notes etc...and it pulls all things passively in the background. Airtable and most of the other apps use Zapier.. which is good but is too much work... I actually use Cloze > Zapier > Airtable for backupsThis is what I use for personal / business. It's great because it smartly imports your contact data instead of having to manually input everything every time. The free plan allows for up to 1000 or 2000 free contacts I think.
- This is the best I've seen in this space since it's aimed at long-term relationships vs. pipelines. Believe it was designed for real estate agents, but might work for what you're looking for.Personally, I also really like Airtable. It has a lot of flexibility, and the spreadsheet view is really nice. It's like google sheets on Steroids. However, if you are really looking for a tool that helps you setup triggers to follow up on people and to build a strong network, I recommend checking out Contactually. It was recommended once by a top VC out of SF and he is a big fan (he wasn't even an investor). Other things I've tried out, is to build it in a Trello board, as I love the kanban approach and put pictures of the people I'm building relationships with. The challenge with all your personal CRM tools, is that it requires time and dedication to keep it up to date. My most natural behavior is actually taking notes of interactions and put that in my Evernote. I then sometimes set reminders to follow up. I do the same with my gmail. Mixmax has also some cool stuff you can do to scale your personal CRM a bit more. I think the gmail function of reminder yourself
- Diego Pizzocaro made this productWe designed Sellf CRM to be the Runkeeper for Sales People. We really wanted to change the approach by helping to focus around goals and organize activities to reach those faster. In doing this we took inspiration from Runkeeper, Runtastic and in general fitness apps that use goals, badges and competition with firends and we essentially replicated these into Sellf. Give it a try and let us know what you think! We've already have a large community of 100.000 users and would love to have you join us! Disclaimer: I am the CEO and founder of Sellf.
- Leo Bassam made this productHey Eric, give Plutio a try. It is a very simple and beautiful CRM for individuals. You could create a profile for your clients and contacts, group them in categories, and even invite them to start a conversations. Soon you will be able to talk to any of your contacts without inviting them, this will allow you to 1) keep track of all your conversions in one place, 2) have a bird-eye view of when you've last contacted someone and what it was about, 3) create actionable tasks and reminders. Hope this helps 😀
- I prefer Nimble Social CRM. It is very easy to add social media profiles of your contacts and to auto discover other channels they use. I sync it with my Fb, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google contacts so I have the entire list up to date all the time. NIMBLE.com
- Podio is a toolbox of sorts, and can easily be used for 'PRM' (personal relationship management). It's easy to customize, something I appreciate since someone else's idea of how things should work don't always match one-for-one with mine. I also like the integration with other services. Nothing worse than trying to keep key data in sync across multiple services. Duplicates are bad, but merging/deleting records that aren't the same is worse.
- Learn UX made this productHi Eric, Great question :) We just released 2 months ago, with contact integration and a lot of support for conversation tracking - and we're FREE :) Curious about what features you want related to "managing (your) own meetings and address book"? Would love to hear more, and help you with that! -Brendan
- If you're willing to pay the $25/mo, this is by-far the best one you can use personally. Yeah, a bit overkill for personal usage but it's fully customizable and if you have a Gmail account or G Suite account for personal usage, it'll to you well!
- Samir Motwani made this productSalesmate.io can be perfectly used as personal CRM. With its 2-way calendar sync in the form of activities, email read/link click tracking and email templates help a lot to an individual. There is lot more in case if its used with teammates.